Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum - page 20. (Read 6266 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
May 03, 2018, 09:41:32 AM
How can we compare this two different coins ) Ripple is bank coin, which even has no blockchain and huge total supply of 100 billion coins. And ethereum is the most popular coin because 99% of ICO use it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 09:30:58 AM
I think it's better to invest in eth.  The price of eth is steadily growing every day.  Today, a good gain of 10%.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 09:25:39 AM
Since 2015 ETH has gained a lot. Now it is the best altcoin on market after bitcoin. Of course it is more expensive than Ripple but it has more trust and profit in it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 09:24:34 AM
Ripple has received recognition from many financial giants. Although I don't like over-centralized cryptocurrencies, it violates the original intention of decentralization, but in terms of investment, centralization may be more promising, allowing you to earn more money.
Activity: 374
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 03, 2018, 09:19:29 AM
The value of the Ripple has increased significantly since the cooperation with MoneyGram. Many people think that it will thrive. I totally agree, but for me Ethereum always gives me confidence. Ethereum market participants and transactions are on the rise. Many projects have been based on Ethereum technology to develop ... Ethereum technology has been developed and improved, making Ethereum increasingly valuable. I believe in the prosperity of this market.

For me these coins are still different by the purpose people use them. To my mind, there are good forecast of growth of both coins, and we do not have to consider any fights between them.
Activity: 448
May 03, 2018, 09:17:25 AM
if there is comparison between ripple vs etherum then i will definitely go for etherum and hodl as many etherum as possible ripple is centralised coins controlled by banks and ripple labs price may nt be stable and capital safe coin
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 02, 2018, 03:36:24 PM
Ethereum is mostly built by a kid that thinks that he knows it all. Ripple already has the support from a few Banks, it would be unwise to say that Ripple is not going anywhere. I don't like Ripple though.

Well, that "kid" has certainly gained mainstream attention and recognition by inventing a powerful smart contracts platform like Ethereum. If compared against Ripple, Ethereum is superior not only because of its technology and features, but also because it is a decentralized cryptocurrency free from third-party interference. On the other hand, Ripple is extremely centralized, and if the company managing the XRP Ledger goes down, then the rest of the network will go down as well.

Of course, many banks are backing Ripple due to its unparalleled speed and low costs, but the level of centralization it has, greatly affects its security and reliability over the long term. Therefore, I believe that decentralized cryptocurrencies like Ethereum will win in the long run. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 268
April 30, 2018, 04:18:01 PM
it is obvious that the Ethereum.it is now growing incredibly and may break your record so invest only in it at the moment is the best
Ethereum is mostly built by a kid that thinks that he knows it all. Ripple already has the support from a few Banks, it would be unwise to say that Ripple is not going anywhere. I don't like Ripple though.
Activity: 266
April 30, 2018, 04:16:23 PM
LOL, Ripple is not a crypto currency at all, I hope we will soon stop seeing it in TOP 5 crypto currency. I think ripple is all about mahanancing banks!
Activity: 378
idap.io
April 30, 2018, 03:31:56 PM
I see the development of ripple is very good and has a pretty strong fundamentals, but it still takes time for several years to be coupled with ethereum. nowadays ethereum is much more superior, but the coming decade, it depends on their innovation
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 30, 2018, 03:30:09 PM
Ripple and Ethereum are different things that we cannot compare it directly.
Ethereum is blockchain 2.0 platform with smart contract for building DApp
Ripple is for payment system.

Only one think I can talk about these both coin is that they are the best coins in the market. And they have its real values (I mean we can apply it into our real-life)

Exactly. Both coins (Ripple and Ethereum) have their own unique use cases in the mainstream world. Ripple provides blazing fast speeds and dirt-cheap costs which makes it practical for payments around the globe. On the other hand, Ethereum is an advanced platform for decentralized applications, which allows developers to build apps which are censorship-resistant and resilient. With Ethereum, anything could be invented limited by the developer's imagination. While Ethereum allows greater flexibility and freedom than Ripple, it cannot be used for cheap and quick payments.

That's why, I believe that Ripple and Ethereum could complement one another by providing people the option to send money at low costs or interact with applications that are safe from third party interference. Both cryptocurrencies are distinct, but if Ripple decides to implement smart contracts in the future, then it would become very similar to Ethereum.

Nevertheless, only time will tell what lies ahead for both cryptocurrencies in the future. If people continue to use them, there will always be demand for them within the market. But, if there's no use for them, then other altcoins would take the lead. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
April 20, 2018, 10:44:51 AM
im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
ethereum is much better than ripple, there are a lot of issues about ripple, and some of theses reasons might result you to stay away from it, you can do a little research about ripple, and you will understand what I am saying.
Activity: 208
April 20, 2018, 09:44:55 AM
Ripple vs Ethereum? .. I think Ethereum is superior than Ripple, Ethereum has the potential to survive in the future. Not that the ripple will die, just lose in the competition because most people believe more about Ethereum than Ripple.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 08:49:59 AM
Certainly the banking and financial industry has made its opinion on the Ethereum vs Ripple comparison clear. Ripple has been far more embraced by mainstream organisations and institutions, with many believing that the Ripple concept can deliver something quite unique and valuable to mainstream financial organisations.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 08:45:05 AM
It seems to me that ETH is better than Ripple.  ETH is more popular than Ripple.  And the price rises every day.
Etherium is the next big thing to bitcoin ,I think ripple also a good coin but the exchanges is different still etherium is more potential than ripple because as what I've shown and analysis ,the people are in favor on etherium because prices does matter for investor.
Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 08:35:22 AM
It seems to me that ETH is better than Ripple.  ETH is more popular than Ripple.  And the price rises every day.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 08:16:39 AM
For the long term definitely ETH. Better tech, potential, so on.

But ripple is cheaper and can be better for shorting, so depends on your needs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
April 20, 2018, 08:15:41 AM
in every month someone write there is comparison with eth.. If you compare with similar platfrom maybe we can discuss but eth and xrp comparsion is not necessary.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 08:14:13 AM
Ethereum is the altcoin that has the highest value right now and this is very remarkable. Also many companies are using token ethereum as payment. And I am sure ethereum will grow better this year, then you have to hold ethereum to get more profit.
Activity: 123
April 20, 2018, 07:53:43 AM
im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
I choose ripple, it's cheaper
Pages:
Jump to: