Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum - page 17. (Read 6281 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
May 16, 2018, 03:58:49 AM
im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
100% of people will choose ETH. I do not think ripple is comparable to ETH. The foundation of ETH is the most amazing of all the coins
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 03:57:28 AM
Reebok is currently the "red hot chicken" of the currency circle. As the base currency of the Ripple network, it can circulate through the entire ripple network. The total number is 100 billion. Ripple is the world's first open payment network operated by Ripple Labs (formerly known as OpenCoin). Through this payment network, any currency can be transferred, including US Dollars, Euros, Renminbi, Japanese Yen, or Bitcoin. The transaction confirmation is completed within a few seconds and the transaction cost is almost zero. XRP has the main bridge currency and guaranteed security features in the Ripple system. The security-guaranteed features require that the gateways participating in this protocol must hold a small amount of XRP.
Ethereum is an open source public blockchain platform with smart contract functionality that provides decentralized virtual machines to handle point-to-point contracts and was devised from the very first day as a decentralized application development platform. The most important technological contribution of Ethereum is smart contracts. Smart contracts are programs stored on the block keys that assist and verify the negotiation and operation of contracts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 03:47:14 AM
im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
I see Ripple's growing progression makes Ripple strong and thus trying to flourish. other than that Ripple with stable development would be great to have it and run the investment. so as to give more benefits. by investing profits that may be achieved far greater than other programs.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 16, 2018, 03:45:56 AM
It's obvious I prefer ethereum dri on a ripple. Ethereum even now looks ruled the market altcoin. While the ripple look worse. Ethereum also has a better future than the ripple. I suggest for investment on the ethereum dar at ripple.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 03:41:57 AM
If we compare both Ether is always best,while ripple is cheaper good option for trading practice and for lobg term.Some investment in ripple to hold for couple of years will be profitable.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
May 16, 2018, 03:34:15 AM
The comparison between Ethereum vs Ripple is both the cryptocurrency market itself. but for me Ethereum is the best

Ethereum is one of the most use cryptocurrency in crypto world.
Ethereum has many capabilities that making the community and market great.
they are the most demand coin in having an ICO.

while RIPPLE is just FUD and as we can see once the coin pump there are very large of numbers out to be sold.
where is the number of coin that is held by the developer?
Activity: 187
May 16, 2018, 03:31:21 AM
The comparison between Ethereum vs Ripple is both the cryptocurrency market itself. but for me Ethereum is the best
Activity: 84
May 16, 2018, 02:53:28 AM
Definitely Ethereum anyday all day.
Activity: 122
May 16, 2018, 02:02:35 AM
Ethereum's helpers are businesses. On February 28, 2017, a group of global companies formally launched the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), which is dedicated to developing Ethereum as an enterprise-level blockchain, including British oil giant BP, JP Morgan Chase, Microsoft, Accenture, and Chiba. Business, Intel and so on. The backing of Ripple is a huge banking system.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 01:02:27 AM
of course I prefer to have as much ethereum as I can because coin ethereum proves to have a very good development so that it can produce a lot of ICOs that work together using smart contract ethereum, the more projects that use ethereum the more expensive the price of ethereum.
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 12:55:03 AM
Ethereum I think is better than Ripple, Ethereum in the market has a huge volume of demand so I think more and more demand, automatic ETH prices will increase, so I think Ethereum is more reliable in the future.
Activity: 66
May 16, 2018, 12:51:54 AM
Ofcourse etherium is better than ripple. But ripple has also a stable development. I would say I will go with both of them. Although ETH sometimes drops the price like btc does and pumps like hell, they are both good and reliable coins. There are thousands of tokens right now that are relying on etherium blockchain so, it has also a brighter future.
Activity: 182
May 16, 2018, 12:48:07 AM
when Etehreum had decreased to a point low. it is risky to hold long-term Ethereum. so it would be very dangerous on Ethereum. I am more confident with Ripple who has a stable development. because with coins that have a stable development for the decline is not too falling. so it would be helpful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 12:40:16 AM
Ripple is a coin with an ever-increasing and stable development. so this for the future Ripple will be very good and reliable. with Ripple's steady growth, narrowing the odds for a drastic decline. so that the price is able to continue to increase well and gradually.
Activity: 182
May 16, 2018, 12:30:28 AM
of course I'd prefer on ethereum than ripple. It was clear that the future of the ethereum clearer and brighter than on the ripple. Devotees are just naturally more from ethereum at ripple.
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 12:11:46 AM
As you know the greater the amount of the circulating supply the lesser the valuation of the coin, the Ethereum coin has a multi-million number of coins in the market whereas in competition you may observe that ripple has billions of coin circulating in the market, these high number of coins ensure a lesser price value hence low returns.

I prefer Ethereum because it's obviously its development and it's obviously promising and so Ripple is also good but still can not give a reason why I prefer Ethereum and so I see a lot of people who voted for Ethereum because it is clearly growing and has blockchain technology
Activity: 23
May 15, 2018, 01:07:44 PM
I think ripple also a good coin but the exchanges is different still etherium is more potential than ripple because as what I've shown and analysis ,the people are in favor on etherium because prices does matter for investor.
Activity: 163
May 13, 2018, 01:09:10 PM
Of course ETH.  This is a more reliable coin and I do not see the point of investing in Ripple.  I think this coin has a bad future.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 12:37:44 PM
I think that the choice here is obvious - the Ether. Ether - a strong coin, I believe that this is one of the best for today. I think that this year the Ether will well complement the price increase.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 10:49:15 AM
Difference between them is obvious. Ethereum will be the king one day(I'm not counting Bitcoin) and Ripple will die in dirt.
Pages:
Jump to: