Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum - page 21. (Read 6282 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 06:47:28 AM
it is obvious that the Ethereum.it is now growing incredibly and may break your record so invest only in it at the moment is the best
Ripple cannot really be considered to be part of the mainstream at present. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are trading at prices massively in excess of the Ripple stock option, and this is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future.
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 06:39:44 AM
I have to say that ethereum takes the crown in this one. When it comes to all of the coins in the cryptocurrency market right now the only coin that beats ethereum is bitcoin. There is no other coin that can take the spot of ethereum. Don't get me wrong, ripple is a good project and a good choice to invest in but ethereum is definitely better.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 20, 2018, 05:19:16 AM
it is obvious that the Ethereum.it is now growing incredibly and may break your record so invest only in it at the moment is the best
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 05:18:01 AM
The value of the Ripple has increased significantly since the cooperation with MoneyGram. Many people think that it will thrive. I totally agree, but for me Ethereum always gives me confidence. Ethereum market participants and transactions are on the rise. Many projects have been based on Ethereum technology to develop ... Ethereum technology has been developed and improved, making Ethereum increasingly valuable. I believe in the prosperity of this market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 05:15:50 AM
Ripple and Ethereum are different things that we cannot compare it directly.
Ethereum is blockchain 2.0 platform with smart contract for building DApp
Ripple is for payment system.

Only one think I can talk about these both coin is that they are the best coins in the market. And they have its real values (I mean we can apply it into our real-life)
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 05:12:17 AM
Ripple this was disposable lifetime earnings.I very much doubt that he'll ever rise in price quite significantly you want to earn on it
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 05:06:04 AM
Does it make sense to buy Ripple?He is now worth a penny and I see no prospects for it to be grown as before at all it's impossible I think
Activity: 322
April 20, 2018, 04:56:04 AM
Ethereum vs Ripple…this may seem like a lightweight cryptocurrency encounter when compared to Bitcoin, but one day one of these digital solutions may exceed the value of the pioneer. But how do the two systems compare, and which one is better placed to achieve
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
April 20, 2018, 04:35:04 AM
It is not correct to compare Ripple and Ethereum, because they have absolutely different structure of blockchain, ripple have a fully controlled blockchain and there are no smart-contracts on this platform.
April 20, 2018, 04:22:56 AM
I'm not an altcoin guy but I'm suddenly interested, as I can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still I see a lot of people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple I just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons I didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's in beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
although Ethereum has a higher price than Ripple. but I prefer to Ripple who has a pretty good development. and I see the graph on Ripple looks more stable than Ethereum. so from here, I am sure to choose Ripple.
Ethereum is a favorite coin that favored many people because of the growth and movement of the price is stable. While the ripple price is lower than ethereum, and it's true what you say, if you pay attention to the development of the ripple up to now. Ripple is developing very well, ripple also has a stable price. It looks like the ripple in the future will be a trusted coin and much sought after by people, and of course, the ripple price will increase rapidly become very expensive. Of course, I also choose ripple with the current price is very cheap, I will get an abundant advantage when the price ripple up in the future.
April 20, 2018, 03:49:42 AM
Ethereum and Ripple are good coins and are now in the top five coins if I am asked to choose one, I prefer Ethereum because I think the price is more stable and more potential in the future.
Activity: 176
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
April 20, 2018, 03:40:57 AM
I would go with Ethereum. Ripple is not a bad project, but it has a lot of red flags and haters. Ripple is kind of centralized with majority of tokens held by the team itself. On the other hand Ethereum is a solid project. I believe this if the so called flippening ever happens, ETH will be the one replacing BTC.
Merit: 15
April 20, 2018, 03:34:30 AM
Both Ripple and Ethereum are essential in terms of Cryptocurrency since Ethereum is leading the altcoins hype well basically Ethereum is a good one both Long term and Short Term. On the other hand, Ripple is also good in terms of being an altcoin and also great on Short Term investments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
April 20, 2018, 03:26:35 AM
I would choose Ripple as a short term investment and Ethereum to hold long term.
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 03:23:43 AM
Etherium is a more stable coin like a ripple, I even read in some sources that the ripple is dead, the tommy coins do not give any prospect for the future!
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 20, 2018, 03:14:22 AM
Ripple is one of the first altcoin that many banks around the world accept and use in trading. It ranks third on coinmarketcap on market capitalization, this shows us the potential ripple. However, if I choose between Ripple and Ethereum I will choose Ethereum. Because Ethereum is not as centralized and managed as Ripple. Ethereum is the foundation of many ICO projects, many large investors holding EThereum. I believe that in a few years Ethereum will grow stronger and have a very high price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 20, 2018, 03:05:48 AM
Eth is my best choice than ripple,  its a big gap between this two great coin.  But who knows maybe ripplr can surpass ethereum in the coming years, fow now my eyes are still on ethereum way. 
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 02:59:43 AM
There are projects and coins that I do not like and I never invest my money in them, even if it is profitable. Unfortunately or luckily, Ripple is on this list. There are too many intrigues and manipulations. I do not like this. I welcome openness and accessibility. Therefore, I will support the Ether in this case.
Activity: 177
April 20, 2018, 02:32:27 AM
Of course ETH, it is stable and has much more perspective. I invested in Ripple and now I think that it was mistake.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
April 20, 2018, 02:27:05 AM
im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)

There is no comparison between XPR & ETH.ETH is a high class Altcoin and currently many ICO are using ETH platform to give away rewards.ETH community is increasing fastly.XPR is centralized and manipulated by bankers.basically XPR is overvalued.ETH has technological edge over XPR.I support ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: