Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum - page 25. (Read 6266 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 06:08:23 AM
I personally with both hands for ethereum
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 05:26:51 AM
Between Ethereum (ETH) and Ripple (XRP) I personally think that these two currencies will grow in the cryptocurrency market. But, I think ETH will be a coin that is considered a safe investment rather than a XRP. By tracking the past few days, we also saw the cryptocurrency market a bit oscillated. Of course, these two currencies will also fluctuate, especially two coins. However, ETH decreased (2.54%), lower than XRP (4.57%). I myself vote for ETH more than XRP.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 15, 2018, 01:21:43 PM
I chosing Etherium, because Ripple is not coin and it does not matter of blockchain. Ripple was created banking corporation (this contradicts the principles of the crypto community). But i can misstake.
Etherium have good future, because he has smart contract and great mind of modernity - Vitalik Butherin!
In any case, it's up to you!
Activity: 99
March 15, 2018, 01:09:21 PM
Ripple is a token solely used by Ripple Inc. for fund raising, and  its only other use is for the banks' customer to transfer fund digitally to emerging markets using a platform called X-rapid developed by Ripple Inc. Ripple's performance is detached from that of Ripple Inc. as they are two different entities . With Ethereum its quite different , because when one buys ethereum ,one actually buys the ethereum and its blockchain technology networks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 12:49:17 PM
Ethereum is already established coin and prove his potential in last year but Ripple is struggling coin and controlled by some banks. I prefer Ethereum rather then Ripple because ethereum have more potential to grow.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 14, 2018, 11:22:20 AM
im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
I think i know what coin will win if these two are being compared. And i am sure that many of us will choose the ethereum, we want an cryptocurrency because there's no ine control it. And the ripple manipulate or control by the banks. And in this only reason i know that the ethereum wins ovet the ripple
I prefer to use ETH because the demand for investment in ICO projects is becoming more and more popular and many new investors choose ETH as the starting point. I think ETH is having a very large community and ETH prices will definitely rise very high in the near future and ETH's foundation is becoming more wonderful and able to contribute to the world in the future.
The real reason behind that must be the ethereum will get another halving in the future. Block reward will decrease a lot and inflation will be disappeared. Smartcontract is more complex and simple to be used rather than other platform that used oracle or even java such as lisk.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
March 14, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

Ethereum has a hand over Ripple is is definitely more promising in terms of growth value and potential.Ripple had a good project plan and was destined for greater things till it's banking investors started calling the shorts, the users may lose faith in it and just like that, it will crumble.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
March 14, 2018, 11:11:59 AM
im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
I think i know what coin will win if these two are being compared. And i am sure that many of us will choose the ethereum, we want an cryptocurrency because there's no ine control it. And the ripple manipulate or control by the banks. And in this only reason i know that the ethereum wins ovet the ripple
I prefer to use ETH because the demand for investment in ICO projects is becoming more and more popular and many new investors choose ETH as the starting point. I think ETH is having a very large community and ETH prices will definitely rise very high in the near future and ETH's foundation is becoming more wonderful and able to contribute to the world in the future.
Activity: 100
March 14, 2018, 11:04:25 AM
probably from price and price detention I think token tokens are higher and stronger to hold the price, besides the token etherium movement faster.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 14, 2018, 11:02:18 AM
These are completely different projects with different purposes. Ethereum does not have the best of times, but I do not think Ripple will overtake him in the near future.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
March 14, 2018, 10:46:39 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 10:43:06 AM
if Ripple vs Ethereum I prefer ethereum, but if there is a Litecoin option, then I would prefer Litecoin, because it will give me a big profit.
so Litecoin  is really a good cryptocurrency that can bring a good profit, but I would have chosen Ethereum, I think this is the currency of the future. really powerful platform that has great perspective. But I do not consider Ripple as a coin for investments.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 09:24:09 AM
Ethereum has grown over the years to become the most valuable decentralized, immutable altcoin there is. Ethereum is far more better in many respect! Ethereum is an open source project while ripple is not. Ripple is centralized and it should not be counted in the in the list of cryptocurrency that are opened!
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
March 14, 2018, 09:19:38 AM
ripple cannot compare with ethereum because ripple is a centralized coin and ethereum is decentralized coin, and ripple cannot beat ethereum i always choose ethereum because of the good project and wide coverage of platform and most ICO’s used it. it is one of the most stable coin in the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 09:11:22 AM
Lets just make it clear. The crypto here is ethereum while ripple is not crypto but a platform. Ethereum is the best second to bitcoin interms of potential which is it gives you more profit than expected in a long term investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 09:03:04 AM
Ethereum is Crypto. Ripple is not Crypto. How you can compare it?
it's the same that  сompare Mercedes and Ford. Both are cars, but from different worlds)

Please define crypto.
Ripple is cryptoplatform for payment systems, such a SWIFT, such as Visa. But we can't  title as MONEY.
Maybe I'm not right,  but IMHO
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 14, 2018, 08:54:11 AM
The ethereum pricr last few years ago is also what the price of ripple today.  I believe the next bitcoin will be ethereum because we see the more potential to this coin.  Ripple is one of the possible to become next ethereum because I believe also it will become hundreds dollars price after few years of waiting.  I hope this two coin will increase the price very well for the good future.
Activity: 110
March 14, 2018, 08:47:04 AM
it's the same that  сompare Mercedes and Ford. Both are cars, but from different worlds)

Please define crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 08:45:44 AM
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 14, 2018, 08:43:40 AM
if Ripple vs Ethereum I prefer ethereum, but if there is a Litecoin option, then I would prefer Litecoin, because it will give me a big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: