Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum - page 26. (Read 6266 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 08:39:02 AM
I still choose Ethereum, because I think ripple until whenever will not be able to beat Ethereum.
Already did twice for a short period of time. The potential market for xrp is way bigger.
Activity: 336
March 14, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
I still choose Ethereum, because I think ripple until whenever will not be able to beat Ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 08:05:43 AM
Ripple is not that bad as some people think. It is a promising coin.
Not sure about Ethereum though. For now, it is not clear what will happen with it next
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
March 14, 2018, 08:01:59 AM
My first choice of investment to my portfolio from these two is ethereum and 2nd is ripple as ethereum has more value then ripple. Ripple supply is huge and it will appreciate less then ethereum in future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 07:55:43 AM
personally i don't like Ripple, so i would go for ETH
Ripple is still the Bank scam toys
ETH is more and more allowed in shops, it will pump again and again
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 07:53:02 AM
I have always preferred ethereum and I always will. The only coin I prefer more than Ethereum is bitcoin. Ripple isn't much compared to ethereum. The only coin that surpasses ETH is bitcoin. Ripple is a good coin and I hold a small percentage but ethereum is better.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 07:33:17 AM
Ripple vs ethereum ?
Ripple is rated only a small part of Ethereum, but is considered potentially up due to the nature of the system and the bonds it has made.
Ethereum is considered somewhat similar to Bitcoin, which is effectively a digital token intended as an exchange unit.
So I decided to prefer ethereum rather than Ripple.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
March 14, 2018, 07:19:23 AM
I always choose ETH. ETH has a number of altcoin that use their platform a lot and that shows the power of ETH. ETH is very potential and they will grow strongly from July onwards. There have been some good news about ETH, their staff are working hard to get new ideas.
Choose ETH and hold them. You will have a lot of profit in 2018.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 07:17:06 AM
I would prefer Ethereum, it is a very good project and most stable altcoin. Ripple has pumped hard by the end of 2017, then its price has come down. Now it is below $1.
Activity: 307
March 14, 2018, 07:12:31 AM
im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
ETH better than Ripple , because ETH have smart contract for projects.
and than to many investor like having ETH , but XRP its good too for fast trading.
Activity: 140
March 14, 2018, 07:06:07 AM
i think ripple is pump/dump coin. ethereum have smart contract and most of altcoin use ethereum blockchain so ethereum is better than ripple.
Activity: 126
March 14, 2018, 06:47:56 AM
Ethereum is a world-wide virtual platform based on a blockbuster (continuous transaction chain). This is the first platform that made it possible to conclude "smart contracts" of any complexity and monitor the fulfillment of the terms of the transaction. The possibilities of this system are unlimited. This makes it possible to invest in promising projects, like this one https://goo.gl/7RC9x8
Activity: 14
March 14, 2018, 06:45:40 AM
I don't like ripple, i prefer ethereum. Mostly of new ICO's use ETH as exchangable token, that's the point ...
Activity: 28
March 14, 2018, 06:38:10 AM
is it bad that im bullish on ripple?? As others have stated, XRP sort of epitomises what we hate about fiat, but i do think ripple will bounce. But in regards to your question OP, buy ETH
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 06:16:21 AM
Both are good coins but in different fields so their is no comparison between each other. Both can be added to portfolio for good returns in long term as both are in top 10 list of this market.
Activity: 112
March 14, 2018, 06:11:54 AM
im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)

This comparison would be something like comparing an elephant with a whale. Two entirely different animal optimized for two entirely different living area Smiley. Ripple is an IOU system for making different stuff (e.g.: elephant to BTC) easily swappable, while ETH is basically a framework for making contracts and then enforcing and verifying the processing of these contracts. As relaying between different systems is also possible, in the future it could be a framework for glueing together different platforms.

It's in alpha so there are no binaries like a ready to use QT wallet. You need to deploy it as it described here: https://www.ethereum.org/cli.

Well said and the analogy makes sense. Different coin for different purposes.

This is what I think: Ethereum will survive and Ripple will die for sure. Why? Because Ripple is centralized. Just my opinion, though  Roll Eyes

But on the other hand, since ripple is centralized and banks love it, which is why it might survive and see some real world use quicker than eth.

I like explanation from Snail2 about what is Ripple and what is Ethereum. Couple days ago I
saw NEO vs Ripple, it is like someone's interviewing us. I have that kind of impression.
   ICO Lancer, I must agree with you, on other hand people love centralization. It is case with
the banks, but almost all institutions are centralized, people love and support that. On other
had as you said Ripple can survive and find place easier than Ethereum. They are working
on Ripple, they are signing new contracts, they are doing something. Second thing I do not
like about Ripple is total coin supply, too much if you ask me.
   I like Ethereum more, I have Ripple coins too, I would like both of them to rise in the future.
There are good chances that to happen for both of them.

indeed, as bad as ripple sounds like, it might still survive and see real world use.

indeed. With centralization and supports from banks, ripple will find its survival in use cases by financial institutions.

But at the same time, banks as well as Swift are also testing other blockchains and may not use a public blockchain like ripple.

ripple's use case is too limited. Eth has a broad use case applications and is not limited to banking applications.

In this way, Eth has better opportunities and is able to better survive and flourish
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 06:07:47 AM

This comparison would be something like comparing an elephant with a whale. Two entirely different animal optimized for two entirely different living area Smiley. Ripple is an IOU system for making different stuff (e.g.: elephant to BTC) easily swappable, while ETH is basically a framework for making contracts and then enforcing and verifying the processing of these contracts. As relaying between different systems is also possible, in the future it could be a framework for glueing together different platforms.

It's in alpha so there are no binaries like a ready to use QT wallet. You need to deploy it as it described here: https://www.ethereum.org/cli.

This is what I think: Ethereum will survive and Ripple will die for sure. Why? Because Ripple is centralized. Just my opinion, though  Roll Eyes

But on the other hand, since ripple is centralized and banks love it, which is why it might survive and see some real world use quicker than eth.

I like explanation from Snail2 about what is Ripple and what is Ethereum. Couple days ago I
saw NEO vs Ripple, it is like someone's interviewing us. I have that kind of impression.
   ICO Lancer, I must agree with you, on other hand people love centralization. It is case with
the banks, but almost all institutions are centralized, people love and support that. On other
had as you said Ripple can survive and find place easier than Ethereum. They are working
on Ripple, they are signing new contracts, they are doing something. Second thing I do not
   I like Ethereum more, I have Ripple coins too, I would like both of them to rise in the future.

indeed, as bad as ripple sounds like, it might still survive and see real world use.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 14, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

Activity: 182
March 14, 2018, 05:47:02 AM

Pages:
Jump to: