Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will pump again? - page 16. (Read 2047 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
July 08, 2018, 09:35:50 AM
For now, just HOLD it until the market recovers from the crash. When the bitcoins is down, everything will be down and it is evident since the start of the trading., the best thing you can do now, is to hold it and never open your ripple portfolio. With lots of business adapting the ripple ecosystem, most likely ripple will pump and return to its original price., just dont sell it, because you are at big loss. You cannot recover by selling it below the buying price.

Almost all of my tokens and coins are at loss., and nothing i can do now but to watch it and hold it for some time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 09:29:57 AM
It means when you started crypto the market was in good condition but it is now facing worst condition so let me suggest you if you have no issues of money and dont need this money on urgent basis so hold your ripples.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 11:12:32 PM
Base on the market graph and statistics, all the coins are on progressing upward and rising once again from being crashed and one of that altcoins is the ripples. In my own opinion, ripple will once again rises and pump very high as the before the end of the year because the last quarter of the year is the green period to all the cryptocurrencies. Just have a little bit more patience in waiting.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 11:07:40 PM
Ripple is a good project for invest. Their market position is also good. Their technology also good and price is also stable. That’s why you can choose ripple for invest.
Activity: 154
July 07, 2018, 10:13:06 AM
It's possible if the market can start bull again. I think it's because Ripple same like another Altccoin which follow BTC price. Just hold up your Ripple don't give up already and don't pessimist with your coin.
Activity: 266
July 07, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
The market of crypto currency is going through a tough situation this year. There is a huge price fluctuation in the market and so ripple is also facing the same. Moreover the ripple has also lost their reputation due to recent report and security issue. I do not think that price of ripple will rise but there can be opposite of this also.
Activity: 168
July 07, 2018, 12:33:14 AM
i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?
the possibility is so because a few weeks ago the price of Ripple coin is very under and so now with the news if the price of Ripple will pump again is good because many people say if the price of Ripple very down and called the worst coin

Activity: 420
July 06, 2018, 07:47:12 PM
I also hold Ripple long enough because I believe Ripple is a good coin and have a bright future because so far the development is quite good in the market
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
July 06, 2018, 07:26:07 PM
i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?

I very much doubt Ripple's return to this price level. Because I do not believe the growth of the market will be similar to the previous year. But in any case, it's better to wait for growth, because although not to $ 2.5, but it will grow, I'm sure.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
July 06, 2018, 07:21:25 PM
I believe every coin will pump so ripple will too. I bought Ripple at 3.65$, I Thought Ripple will hit 5$ then I will sell them. Such a fool I was! But If the bitcoin pumps again like the January month then Ripple will back hit to the 3-4 USD! As you are in loss now, then I would suggest you hold your Ripple coin and keep waiting for a pump.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
July 06, 2018, 07:14:57 PM
HODL or sell?
Theres no need to worry my friend for sure ripple will comeback again at the highprice all you need is keep holding, buy more and trust ripple, its just normal to market to dump, ripple have a great potential mass adoption is coming, be patience.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 07:12:31 PM
HODL or sell?
Maybe it will pump again if bear market is over because if you see when bitcoin is down all coins will follow. There's no other way but to hold your ripple and wait to increase again or much better to buy more if you want as long the price is so affordable.
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 07:10:53 PM
You bought it really a bit high. However, I think you should hold it with patience. Ripple is one of the most prospective coin. So I hope it will pump again with the course of time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 07:09:00 PM
The way the markets slowly dying at the moment I think you'll be waiting quite a while before it goes back up to $2+. If your not in any rush to sell though don't suppose that's an issue I think it will eventually.
Activity: 39
July 06, 2018, 07:03:59 PM
I like near same as you, but you did not over too many, which does not be listen and you are for time for the other Altcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 07:00:02 PM
The big possibility is that in 2018, the XRP rate will not pump anymore because the market is currently very volatile, the recovery rate will not be able to take place right away until the end of 2018, when If the demand for investment increases, it can be expected that the XRP rate will increase but not pump.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
July 06, 2018, 06:48:43 PM
HODL or sell?

Ripple is a good coins and its been part of the major coins in the coin market caps,so therefore there's a big chance that its will grow and profitable back,so for those who holding this kind  of crypto coins,we should wait the time thats it will become profitable again,because the market is still now in bleeding situation,and we know thats after this we have a bullish that we've wait,thats makes this ripple  grow its price value soon.
Activity: 336
July 06, 2018, 06:40:13 PM
Hold it. The price pump hopefully following the bitcoin as usual. Selling it in a lesser price will not be wise. So wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 06, 2018, 06:43:48 PM
HODL or sell?
It has a lot of chances that it will pump again because it was just a normal happenings here in crypto world. Eventhough its price decreased, just keep the vibe goin and for sure it will rise as soon as possible.
Activity: 12
July 06, 2018, 08:14:31 AM
HODL or sell?
Ripple is a geninune platform so if you like to hold this platform it will make profit but many peoples are said it is banking platform so totally against in Bitcoin platform may be it will dump also in future. My suggestion is this is right time to exchange in some other platform so as soon as possible move Bitcoin your investment is safe in future.
yes i too think so,  and i am gonna sell half of my investment and move into other platform, this is better one i hope
Pages:
Jump to: