Pages:
Author

Topic: Risky move ? - page 2. (Read 3523 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 05:35:40 PM
t is very reckless course of the person which wants to be enriched. But who unfortunately does not think the head, if he made it, then understood that it is impossible to store all the savings in one coin. Otherwise he risks to remain a bum.
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
September 17, 2018, 04:52:21 PM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

tron is a good altcoin, even if it only comes from airdrop, it is still be able to take its place to top altcoins. if only I have my savings I will also do the same thing, I want to hold more tron as much as I can and wait for its price to pump.
lets hope that such a risky move will bring only positive outcome, actually you have all chances for that in my opinion
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
September 17, 2018, 04:51:42 PM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

that is definately risky, but if your intuition tells you it is a right thing to do, why not to try and find out. i hope you will not regret it
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 17, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

tron is a good altcoin, even if it only comes from airdrop, it is still be able to take its place to top altcoins. if only I have my savings I will also do the same thing, I want to hold more tron as much as I can and wait for its price to pump.
Activity: 224
September 17, 2018, 04:34:32 PM
Yeah, it was risky of you. But I now that TRX went pretty high in May, so I guess for you it was worth it.
Activity: 336
September 17, 2018, 04:25:53 PM
A very risky step, I would never save all my tokens in the same currency, although the Tron is good, but the risk is huge. But on growth, I think you will definitely get an income.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
September 17, 2018, 04:21:35 PM
It's too risky to invest everything in one coin, even if it has very good prospects for growth in the future. Cases are different, and you can in a moment be left without everything. The most reasonable thing is to invest in a few coins. Although how to know, maybe you, this time lucky.
Activity: 378
September 17, 2018, 04:05:49 PM
Yeah, it's really risky.But maybe this is the right move.We wish you good luck!I certainly wouldn't risk it.Write later how it went)today I sold a bit of Ethereum,Oh my God,how strongly dropped the price🤦🏼 I Hope that everything will work out.I scored a good range of alternative, see what happens.I'm not selling anything yet
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 03:50:52 PM
It seems to me that at the moment it is not worth investing in any coins except bitcoin, because the market can go still much lower and all coins except bitcoin will lose much in price. I want to believe that I will have time to buy more coins until the next growth. And what do you think about this?

None of us can say what will happen next. This is known only to those who manipulate the market. Quite possibly they can do what the crowd least expects.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 17, 2018, 02:13:41 PM
Today, the crypto market has many promising and useful altcoins that have good potential for growth. Therefore, I highly recommend distributing your money for different altcoins to minimize the risks. For example, now you can invest money in buying Eth, Ripple and NEO.
Activity: 448
September 17, 2018, 11:07:12 AM
It seems to me that at the moment it is not worth investing in any coins except bitcoin, because the market can go still much lower and all coins except bitcoin will lose much in price. I want to believe that I will have time to buy more coins until the next growth. And what do you think about this?
Activity: 182
September 17, 2018, 09:18:10 AM
A risky move is not always a bad expiration of circumstances. I think it's better to take risks and get more. Than always afraid and not develop. And just do not reach great heights.
Activity: 168
September 17, 2018, 09:03:37 AM
The Crypto-currency does not hide that it is risky. Was and will be. Our business is to be able to properly build our work. So that all investments bring development and profit. And the risk is not afraid.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

It will take awhile perhaps before you could get nice profit with your move, but since you're already in that situation all you have to do is just keep monitoring your coin so you would not miss the chance of harvesting good profit. Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 06:40:12 AM
yes it is very risky move as it is always advisable to not pull your all money in 1 pocket. you are seeing the good terms if this coin goes up that is good thing but what happen when it goes down. also there are good projects to invest at this point of time i.e Neo, eth.
Activity: 32
September 17, 2018, 06:21:23 AM
yes, it's a risky move. it will better if you bought ETH, you have violated one of the rules of every investor, don't put all eggs in one basket. you will feel regret in the future.
Activity: 4
September 17, 2018, 06:13:56 AM
No risk no gain, But remember in investment you need to keep something in your pocket.
Activity: 5
September 17, 2018, 06:12:44 AM
Its not wise to put all the money in one bucket.
Activity: 4
September 17, 2018, 06:12:13 AM
Well this is daring move. I suggest you plz Think twice before you take a risk.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 05:47:28 AM
maybe it can be a good strategy and maybe it can be a bad strategy because we don't know what will happen to the market in the future, it will be a good idea if what you expect really happens and it will be a nightmare if what happens is the opposite of what you expected.
Pages:
Jump to: