Pages:
Author

Topic: Risky move ? - page 3. (Read 3523 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 05:18:23 AM
Moving when the market is in an unhealthy condition also requires good analysis. If you feel that your decision is correct, then keeping it up to the value of your assets gets good development. But if the value decreases when all the coins including BTC and ETH have increased, then immediately move your assets to another coin.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 05:02:53 AM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

That's so very risky bro I hope your plan will be a success and you can gain a little profit since you say a little cents but It's a Big deal to us because you put your $ hype.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 04:56:17 AM
I think it's best not to sell when the price of a coin drops. It will cost you a lot of money. It is best to wait until the price of the coin rises. This will allow you to get the profit you want, the largest cryptocurrency. The characteristic is that investors are risk-taking.
Activity: 210
September 17, 2018, 04:38:55 AM
If the coin price rises, it's time you move to take the "Sell" position. Because that's a good opportunity to get the profit you want from rising coin prices. We suggest that if Coin prices go down, it's better not to move and wait for the coin to stabilize again.
Activity: 126
September 17, 2018, 04:36:08 AM
I don't think buying a coin is a good decision. It is best to divide these funds into different kinds of counterfeit money.

A diversified portfolio is always safer and more risky.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 17, 2018, 04:35:54 AM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

This is the tragedy of most investors especially during our early stages in cryptocurrency. Anyway, the lesson is learnt. It requires patience to get the best out of most crypto projects since it takes a gradual process for every coin to hit the mainstream.
Activity: 224
September 17, 2018, 04:32:01 AM
Buying hype is one of the most dangerous move you could make in Cryptocurrency.  Your chances is not even 50/50, but 99/100. I hope you have learnt your lesson and stop FOMO!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 04:25:48 AM
It's not just a very risky move, it's a very stupid move. You should never invest all your money in one asset, you should always delegate risks!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 04:23:35 AM
have one of these coins is quite risky. the great good thing may indeed if this high escalated TRX. but will also feel otherwise when this TRX fall deep enough. better put some coins into some investment that has the potential at least to anticipate unwanted thing though indeed for results will differ depending on the increase in that case.
Activity: 196
September 17, 2018, 03:12:02 AM
I took one risky movement by giving my private key to a friend to exchange some coin which I couldn't do the transaction. Before I realized, he had stolen all my tokens which seem promising. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 02:03:51 AM
Selling all you altcoin in the bear market is a very stupid move. Im sure you sold it all with lose. And i think there was also absolutly no reason for you to sell? Did you need the money to live? If not, you could hold it easily for a longer time until it was more worth. But yo made a mistake.
Activity: 302
September 17, 2018, 01:40:13 AM

This is a very risky venture ... You always need to adhere to the principles of investment and diversify risks. Otherwise, you can either earn very much, or stay with nothing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
September 17, 2018, 01:34:14 AM

I also sell all my alts and divided own portfolio into 2 parts. The first half is ICX and the second half is EOS. It is much easier to keep track of two assets, let's see what happens from this.
Activity: 448
September 14, 2018, 07:42:27 AM
Tron is good coin, but there are many risks when you all in to one coin
you will lose huge money if your plan doesnt work
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 07:39:47 AM
On of the greatest characteristic of cryptocurrency user is being a risk taker person.  If you truly know how to take a risk plus you always made a wise decision especially when handling our coins we will succeed in the end if we do it but if we are always afraid to take a risk we will never gain profit here on crypto world..
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
September 14, 2018, 07:33:37 AM
Very, very risky move. In my opinion, it is necessary to keep your savings in at least ten coins. In one coin can not be stored, the project can find some kind of vulnerability, and the price may drop very much.
Activity: 364
September 14, 2018, 07:25:36 AM
I think your decision is right, it's a very good idea. If you want to invest, don't half. If market conditions are like now, it is best to see profit opportunities. The decision to buy TRX is very appropriate, if the market price rises 10% -20%, it is already profitable. If the price goes up, sell better.
Activity: 44
September 14, 2018, 07:13:34 AM
as it turned out the idea was good in a double, not only that the violas are now not a good option, so also the throne in a month made x2. who does not risk that does not drink champagne
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 12:18:59 PM
I do not know how for me it's a very risky decision. Because it is not safe to invest all your savings in one coin. You must have been very crazy.
Activity: 126
Global loyalty & rewards
September 12, 2018, 12:18:26 PM
We recommend that if the price of the Coin goes down, it's better not to move and wait for the coin to stabilize again. If the price of the coin goes up, it's time you move to take the "Sell" position. Because that's when it's a good opportunity to get the profit you want from rising coin prices.
Everything is correct. If the price of a coin goes down, then it is not necessary to do excess movements. It is necessary just to wait for it growth and as soon as it can be sold it at the level necessary to you. But also you should not hold it too long, the price can again will go down.
Pages:
Jump to: