Pages:
Author

Topic: Risky move ? - page 5. (Read 3523 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 05:11:29 AM
Is by all accounts you are gambling too much,you did put every one of the eggs in one basket,do you know what will happen if that one bushel has crumple? you will lose a considerable measure of cash and you shouldnt be doing this on the grounds that the market's developments are capricious and bitcoin's movementsa are being controlled its morelikely a suicide and you are truly giving your venture to these huge players.
Activity: 111
September 11, 2018, 03:33:21 AM
Tron is a good altcoin, but to risk and invest all your savings in just one altcoin is wrong
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 10:49:02 PM
It is the closest thing I avoid to invest in one altcoin. If you are already aware of the risk it then surely you also already have a strategy and caution in this matter. but obviously, this is a risky thing surely can eliminate a lot of capital owned. But if you can make a profit from the TRX is also certainly result would also be great. the risk of this kind needs strategy and good handling.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 28, 2018, 08:29:14 PM
when we have started investing in crypto, then we must be truly prepared with the risks that will occur. whether it will go up or down. if it goes down, then we have to hold it for longer, if it goes up then we will get the profit immediately. I will also start investing in ripple with all the risks that will occur.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 08:27:49 PM
Investing money in the crypto currency is an adventurous enterprise, the rate of virtual money is constantly changing
Activity: 54
August 28, 2018, 08:23:15 PM
It is a dangerous decision to sell all alts and buy only one alt. You might regret the more when that particular coin falls.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
August 28, 2018, 08:17:28 PM
If you want your investment to be safe. It is worth investing, not only in one altcoin .
Yeah, but so I think that this is a good decision if you kept small altcoins, but I would not sell the Etherium or NEO in any case now. This is would be not wise. As I think.. how about yours?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 05:24:22 AM
This is really a difficult decision! We know that this is really dangerous! If I were you, I'm going to share everything I have on those coins that really give good results. Like At and many there that are really legitimate! But it's all yours! Just take a few clever steps next time!
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 07:42:32 PM
if the market fall will soon end then maybe you did the right thing by investing in TRX.
Activity: 108
August 26, 2018, 07:40:31 PM
I think you are too much speculation, different from my way, I still have so many altcoins. and I plan to buy ethereum, but wait for the price to be really stable.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 10:43:29 PM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

Damn man that was a ballsy call but it looks like you have done very well.  Master trader right there.  I was much too scared and stayed in Bitcoin and got hammered.  Great job man.  If you do that a few times in a row you will be having huge gains. 
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 10:40:27 PM
Everyone decides for himself what is best for him . But you took a very risky step ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:42:34 AM
I like the fact that you accepted that it was a risky move that you took because I believe you should have invested in other altcoin also and not in only tronx and you should not buy because of hype around a particular coin but because of the potentials and the promising features that it has  but nevertheless, I know you have confidence in the coin that was why you put all into it, I wish you best of luck with you investment.
Activity: 74
July 24, 2018, 06:40:23 AM
Investing in more altcoins, giving you a great chance to increase your investment .
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
July 24, 2018, 06:38:09 AM
Every move in crypto will always require the risks and probably profits. Just depend on you whether you are ready or not. I also have ever taken the risky move and the result, I still hold the coins until right now. It is the risk, but I'm pretty sure to get the back profits after holding.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 06:21:50 AM
This is extremely a troublesome choice!!! We realize this is extremely hazardous! On the off chance that I were you, I will share all that I have on those coins that truly give great outcomes. Like At and numerous there that are extremely real!!! In any case, it's all yours! Simply make a couple of shrewd strides next time....
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 06:12:12 AM
Your truth, but only if the price goes down you lose a lot, I just treat this coin with caution, and did not dare invest it!
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
July 24, 2018, 06:04:14 AM
You are a risky guy)But as they say who does not risk that does not drink champagne.I hope you made the right choice.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:01:27 AM
Investment to crypto is a high risk specially today that market is down and no guarantee when it will come back. Some decide to sell their altcoins and some are willing to wait a little bit longer for avail for them to prevent loss.
I guess Im in the second option. Patience is the key .
Activity: 78
July 24, 2018, 06:00:20 AM
If you want your investment to be safe. It is worth investing, not only in one altcoin .
Pages:
Jump to: