Pages:
Author

Topic: RK-BOX,450GH/S,480W ,shipping date 25th - page 9. (Read 14163 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Not on the website yet, but Rockxie announced it on the official Rockminer thread:

Update

RK-BOX specs:

Prototype is testing now,here is pics:

First batch production will be done on 24th,and shipping date will be 25th,email [email protected] or PM me to get more infos.

Thanks for your support.

ugly POS
1) uses USB port
2) uses 3 more USB ports
3) this wont stack vertically or horizontally with all the wires coming out at terrible angles
4) surely the back heatsink plate is obstructing enough air thats its causing excess fan work/noise (?)
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Dock.io
They are all sold out I think too.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Be nice to get these for .7BTC
I'm thinking the same or less.
How does noise compare to the S1?  I'm more concerned about heat.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Be nice to get these for .7BTC
Activity: 252
whats your price?

There is no price, no video farming... The product doesn`t exist in www.rockminer.com .... That seems tricky  Huh

This is a product teaser, not a product announcement.

It doesn`t matter is it a teaser or announcement. If you have a certain product which you want to sell to your customers , you have to give all specification needed and you have to post it in your Official website. Correct me if I am wrong.
But there is nothing to buy today.

Exactly this is the problem. If they had a basic knowledge of customer relationship, they would know how to introduce a product or service.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Hope the price is cheap...the power consumption sorta sucks for a new chip.

+1

Gotta be a good price, I'm wondering how this will stack up to the A1 clones now down to 1599
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Hope the price is cheap...the power consumption sorta sucks for a new chip.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
whats your price?

There is no price, no video farming... The product doesn`t exist in www.rockminer.com .... That seems tricky  Huh

It doesn`t matter is it a teaser or announcement. If you have a certain product which you want to sell to your customers , you have to give all specification needed and you have to post it in your Official website. Correct me if I am wrong.
But there is nothing to buy today.
whats your price?

There is no price, no video farming... The product doesn`t exist in www.rockminer.com .... That seems tricky  Huh

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Not on the website yet, but Rockxie announced it on the official Rockminer thread:

Update

RK-BOX specs:

Prototype is testing now,here is pics:

First batch production will be done on 24th,and shipping date will be 25th,email [email protected] or PM me to get more infos.

Thanks for your support.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848
So this is the renamed rxbox which was supose to be 600ghs?  Or is this a lesser model?

No this is in addition to the RX-BOX.  They have 3 models now:

R-Box @ 30-38 GH/s

RK-Box @ 450 GH/s

RX-Box @ 600 GH/s per module

All ugly POS! Just playing.   Cheesy

Maybe they do or don't, but it is certianly NOT at the webpage right now.
What a confusing way to introduce a new product.
Just call them baby panda, mama panda and papa panda!
legendary
Power draw seems to be moving backwards in time.  Supposed to be getting better that 1/1 ratio, but this is even a smidge worse

yes but it's AM's generation 3 and you are supposed to masturbate about it.

Lol yeah I guess
Activity: 434
Power draw seems to be moving backwards in time.  Supposed to be getting better that 1/1 ratio, but this is even a smidge worse

yes but it's AM's generation 3 and you are supposed to masturbate about it.
Thanks for the clarificatoin.  Its better to have more models if the price matches.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
So this is the renamed rxbox which was supose to be 600ghs?  Or is this a lesser model?

No this is in addition to the RX-BOX.  They have 3 models now:

R-Box @ 30-38 GH/s

RK-Box @ 450 GH/s

RX-Box @ 600 GH/s per module

All ugly POS! Just playing.   Cheesy
So this is the renamed rxbox which was supose to be 600ghs?  Or is this a lesser model?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
whats your price?

legendary
Activity: 1722
man, that is one UGLY miner. Can we see it hashing stats page please?

I thought it was sexy....  Tongue!

DO WANT!
June 11, 2014, 02:09:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: