Pages:
Author

Topic: Robots vs Human Who gonna Win in the Future; - page 8. (Read 5954 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
i think, robots will win at the future 99%
Humans makes Mystakes Robots dont make mystakes rule number one.

WHO YOU THINK HE WILL WIN IN THE NEAR
FUTURE

Write your opinion down below

i think robots will be the winners because they will have intelligence  in near the future and they can reproduce themselves rapidly because of being good at production. Finally, this will follow through the mankind..
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Robots are taking over. Just look what they can do to us in Dallas now Shocked. Human controlled but still once they go terminator genesis on us it will be gameover man gameover Cheesy
Agree, the best thing we can do is to avoid people making a robot being harmful but I don't think it will be conserved in the long run. We have different way of thinking and there are people that won't agree on other person so there are chance that they won't follow the order the brings peace.
Robots attacking humans is possible. Many countries have fighter robots already, some even got hacked.
That's why I'm afraid that soon robot will added on the risk that can wipe out human race. I just hope someone won't be programming a code that will surely harm humans.

As quoted it has the harm, but at the same it makes more users to know how advanced is our world getting moved. Even when super intelligence, emotions were incorporated human have control over it as we are the generators which always makes human to win.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Robots are taking over. Just look what they can do to us in Dallas now Shocked. Human controlled but still once they go terminator genesis on us it will be gameover man gameover Cheesy
Agree, the best thing we can do is to avoid people making a robot being harmful but I don't think it will be conserved in the long run. We have different way of thinking and there are people that won't agree on other person so there are chance that they won't follow the order the brings peace.
Robots attacking humans is possible. Many countries have fighter robots already, some even got hacked.
That's why I'm afraid that soon robot will added on the risk that can wipe out human race. I just hope someone won't be programming a code that will surely harm humans.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I think it still win human, Robot is made by human
So if robot really clever human who make it more clever than that robot
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance

This is a possible scenario because there are military robots being developed. The problem is if these technology got into the wrong hands. Robots has advantages and disadvantages. They can make work easy and even replace humans in even in hazardous and delicate situation.
Activity: 672
Merit: 507
LOTEO
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

FUTURE

I think humans will definitely win. The capabilities of human's brain are incredible, it's just that..noone is actually using it properly:) I think robots will be able to act like people, maybe memorize smth better, then we can do, but still they will be just some machines, which act due to some algorithms and they'll never have an ability to do something more, then pretending to be humans, to create and develop new things.   
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
Activity: 182

FUTURE

Are you watching matrix the animation and that's why you said that robots will win. Anyway to determine who will win and who will lose depends on the situation and condition in that given time in the future. If there exists an artificial intelligence that programmed to be self independent and without control from external sources it maybe possible. But the question is if robots are not programmed to destroy humans then they will not fight humans. So who is the madman that has an ulterior motive to destroy mankind.
Matrix wasn't even related with what the OP asked. Matrix is a virtual reality living in holographic world. Your question in the first place doesn't fit the OP's trying to say.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

FUTURE

Are you watching matrix the animation and that's why you said that robots will win. Anyway to determine who will win and who will lose depends on the situation and condition in that given time in the future. If there exists an artificial intelligence that programmed to be self independent and without control from external sources it maybe possible. But the question is if robots are not programmed to destroy humans then they will not fight humans. So who is the madman that has an ulterior motive to destroy mankind.
Activity: 672
Merit: 507
LOTEO
I think its impossible to have a a war between human and robots in the future. In my own opinion robots would be useful in the future for helping people on their daily lives and also gives convenience to us thats the way why they're created not to those making war or any competition on future blah blah blah as the OP said.
We have this war today, but not in the way you think. Robots send spam mails to you everyday, try to hack websites, send annoying newsletters.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
I think its impossible to have a a war between human and robots in the future. In my own opinion robots would be useful in the future for helping people on their daily lives and also gives convenience to us thats the way why they're created not to those making war or any competition on future blah blah blah as the OP said.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Who made robots?  Humans right.  I do not think robot can outwit us.  And they move and do tasks on what programs humans input to them.  Though they maybe tough and intelligent as we know them still, creation is not above to its creator.

I disagree. That's like saying as a father you are automatically always more/above/better than your children. In most cases children grow up to be more knowledgeable than their parents and if knowledge is power then they are more than their parents in every way. If AI somehow gains sentience, it could well mean the end of the human race. Especially if they are made in the image of man, we all know how man loves to conquer and destroy  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%

FUTURE

robots will win, I think. they've already got humans out of jobs. so many people are jobless now. and of course it's bad for human life if they don't have any job. they can't fulfil their needs.
although the robot will win, but the robot is not going to win against its creator.
God made this world for the humans and humans have to rule over it. no  creature even ghost can win against humans. they how can the robot that are made by human themselves. i think this is a wrong statement.

No one can control human beings. Even human invented robots but  those robots is impossible to control us since humans are the creator, one press of the button then theyll shutdown its not like in the movies that robots thinks to itself and acts like human. Thats too far beyond on reality. I suggest  to OP to minimize watching movies regarding human vs robots.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
of course humans because robots are made by humans. we have the power to control them
and no man will probably be controlled by a robot, because humans are living beings who have feelings while the robot only inanimate objects that are created just to help people.
Ofcourse no robot can control human but robot can kill human if they are coded in that way. Do you even watched terminator movie? That's the most accurate way I can how robot can harm people. If they are designed to harm people then they can do it.

Robots will be designed to kill people, this will be one of the first applications for them and we already have unmanned drones that wipe out people all the time. All its going to take is in a few years time when we get ground troops that are robot based and thena centralised intelligence that will take over all of them. Its really not that far fetched. Even stephen hawkings believes it could be a potential risk.
I agree. Robot will be beneficial in wars because human deaths will be avoided. That's why I think the invention of robot had a quick progress in only short period of time.
whose name the war can not avoid human deaths. for the purpose of war is lethal forces, both army made of iron or an army man.
of course humans because robots are made by humans. we have the power to control them
and no man will probably be controlled by a robot, because humans are living beings who have feelings while the robot only inanimate objects that are created just to help people.
Ofcourse no robot can control human but robot can kill human if they are coded in that way. Do you even watched terminator movie? That's the most accurate way I can how robot can harm people. If they are designed to harm people then they can do it.

Robots will be designed to kill people, this will be one of the first applications for them and we already have unmanned drones that wipe out people all the time. All its going to take is in a few years time when we get ground troops that are robot based and thena centralised intelligence that will take over all of them. Its really not that far fetched. Even stephen hawkings believes it could be a potential risk.
I agree. Robot will be beneficial in wars because human deaths will be avoided. That's why I think the invention of robot had a quick progress in only short period of time.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 210
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
AI robot, if human, program the robots  for the  destruction of mankind, possible to win the war in the future, As humans, all of our greatest dreams and biggest fears about technology seem to be provoked by the stirring topic of robotic technologies. Robots have the potential to eliminate a great amount of monotonous work, provide assistance to human workers and serve in highly specialized environments, like hospitals or factories. At the same time, people can be concerned with how this technology will change daily life and worry about increasing isolation among humans or the loss of a job as a result.
Pages:
Jump to: