Pages:
Author

Topic: Robots vs Human Who gonna Win in the Future; - page 7. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 18, 2016, 10:04:02 AM
Robots can't never win against human because humans built the robots which is they know what is their weaknesses and how they will be terminated or shutdown if they'd go on rampage. Maybe it will be hard to defeat them in first because robots have more advantages against human if it's one on one. But if we're all gonna have teamwork and cooperation.
But what if people created a robot like a computer that have almost all of its memory .also have a superstrength it is likely do because creators will be excited for it especially if they controlled it ,but when that kind of robot program are broke we have no choice to fight knowingly that robots are created with metals .i don't think people will won robots have its own programs they have no heart at all .
Im just thinking what will happen in the future as advance technology brought us this .for sure there and there will be a creator of robot to use it in a bad way .
I am afraid what to happen in the future if many robots are created .
Activity: 2380
Merit: 454
September 18, 2016, 03:26:27 AM
Robots can't never win against human because humans built the robots which is they know what is their weaknesses and how they will be terminated or shutdown if they'd go on rampage. Maybe it will be hard to defeat them in first because robots have more advantages against human if it's one on one. But if we're all gonna have teamwork and cooperation.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
September 18, 2016, 03:17:56 AM
any sophisticated robot, the robot is still made by men. they can not replace the work of human primary. the robot does not need another robot, while humans need each other between each other.
Activity: 621
September 18, 2016, 12:59:09 AM
Can a robot and does not make mistakes, but still it does not have the brains. All robots can not replace. And this, as they like to portray in the movies of the future will not be. Yes, part of the work will be performed by robots. Not more than 40-50 percent
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Just like terminator movies human versus robot. People created robot so people are powerful than robot. Robot are just a machine with stored inteligence which can human destroy.
People created robot in order to assign  tasks so that it may free up humans for more rewarding work. The life span of robot is known as human can destroy it but the life span of human is known only to God.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Just like terminator movies human versus robot. People created robot so people are powerful than robot. Robot are just a machine with stored inteligence which can human destroy.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
Robot have the advantage in terms of brute force because they are all metals compare to us human but we have still advantages against them since we create them and we have the intellect on how to terminate them. There's no robot can surpassed our intelligence since human create them therefore they can't control human and it's impossible to happen.

Many people here have posted the opinion that robots can't be more intelligent than humans because robots would be created by humans. From where does that idea come? It makes no sense to me. Only way it could make sense is if people are saying that we will never be able to create artificial intelligence of human level intelligence. Because if we do there is no way to know it will never surpass us. It will be able to create other ais too. Able to improve itself automatically. Etc. And progressively faster than humans can. Don't see a way around this conclusion. Unless there is some limit to intelligence no one discovered yet or something.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
Robot have the advantage in terms of brute force because they are all metals compare to us human but we have still advantages against them since we create them and we have the intellect on how to terminate them. There's no robot can surpassed our intelligence since human create them therefore they can't control human and it's impossible to happen.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I believe that Robots will never be as good as humans. Robots are made by humans after all. I think, Humans will still win in the future. If robots can be intelligent, so as humans supposed to be more.
Activity: 658
it depends on what situation. But in some point that only humans have heart and mind when it comes to danger .and the ppint that humans created the robots .but if robots like computers the knowledge that they have i think there was a time come that robots will manage us if it has not use properly.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Man will win in the future because man created robots and man is more intelligent that robots. Even though he makes mistakes sometimes, he is still more intelligent than a robot.

Hmm more intelligent? You do know that Kasparov, arguably the best chess player of all time, lost a chess match to a computer in 1997 right? And that a Samsung Galaxy S5 is many times more powerful that the super computer that defeated him? Now all you need to do is add AI to the mix.
BTW Kasparov has an IQ of 190.
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
It depends what you consider as robot, if you count multiple implants in human as robot then our civilization is at the end
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Man will win in the future because man created robots and man is more intelligent that robots. Even though he makes mistakes sometimes, he is still more intelligent than a robot.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I think that robot will defeat as maybe just if robot war some country create to take whole world theritory.Then we are in fcking big trouble or if soke crazy therorist scentist create robot to make war.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
In my opinion humans are gonna win in the future if humans and robot fight. Humans makes mistakes though robots are only one of humans creation and humans brain are more powerful than a robot since humans are the creator of robots. We can make a lazer guns that only affects robots and many more weapons that are robot deadly Cheesy we can even infect them all virus and make them self destruct.  Grin
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com

Robots attacking humans is possible. Many countries have fighter robots already, some even got hacked.

This is a possible scenario because there are military robots being developed. The problem is if these technology got into the wrong hands. Robots has advantages and disadvantages. They can make work easy and even replace humans in even in hazardous and delicate situation.

If those robots are being hacked and used in dark ways then maybe there would be a war between human and machines. In that case,  human race would be instinct since robots are far more stronger and advanced than to us humans even we create them.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
I think its impossible to have a a war between human and robots in the future. In my own opinion robots would be useful in the future for helping people on their daily lives and also gives convenience to us thats the way why they're created not to those making war or any competition on future blah blah blah as the OP said.
but all can happen, there are several factors that could lead to a war between robots and humans, the robot was employed to assist people in their every day it can create jealousy directed towards people who need a job.
legendary
i think, robots will win at the future 99%
Humans makes Mystakes Robots dont make mystakes rule number one.

WHO YOU THINK HE WILL WIN IN THE NEAR
FUTURE

Write your opinion down below

Are you watching matrix the animation and that's why you said that robots will win. Anyway to determine who will win and who will lose depends on the situation and condition in that given time in the future. If there exists an artificial intelligence that programmed to be self independent and without control from external sources it maybe possible. But the question is if robots are not programmed to destroy humans then they will not fight humans. So who is the madman that has an ulterior motive to destroy mankind.

You're right who's the one would make such motive to destroy it's own race. Lol. I think he's watching to much movie related to human and machines. For me it's impossible to happen, no one would create such thing in future.

Both things he said people are working hard to create. The military is working to create robots to help in the battlefield. Some are more autonomous than others. But they will be programmed to fight and kill humans sooner or later. Maybe no one will hack them or a virus change the program or something if we are lucky. But that doesn't protect against artificial intelligence. And lots of people are working on that too. With a real artificial intelligence there would no way to be sure what it could do. Or a way to make sure it wouldn't turn on us if it wanted to.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
i think, robots will win at the future 99%
Humans makes Mystakes Robots dont make mystakes rule number one.

WHO YOU THINK HE WILL WIN IN THE NEAR
FUTURE

Write your opinion down below

Are you watching matrix the animation and that's why you said that robots will win. Anyway to determine who will win and who will lose depends on the situation and condition in that given time in the future. If there exists an artificial intelligence that programmed to be self independent and without control from external sources it maybe possible. But the question is if robots are not programmed to destroy humans then they will not fight humans. So who is the madman that has an ulterior motive to destroy mankind.

You're right who's the one would make such motive to destroy it's own race. Lol. I think he's watching to much movie related to human and machines. For me it's impossible to happen, no one would create such thing in future.
legendary

Robots attacking humans is possible. Many countries have fighter robots already, some even got hacked.

This is a possible scenario because there are military robots being developed. The problem is if these technology got into the wrong hands. Robots has advantages and disadvantages. They can make work easy and even replace humans in even in hazardous and delicate situation.

If the military has them they are already in the wrong hands. Wait until robots become capable and cheap enough. They will be used everywhere. No longer need to fear the political backlash of putting troops on the ground. Or of informing the public when soldiers die. Etc. And no one will care about the civilian casualties on the other side as usual.
Pages:
Jump to: