Pages:
Author

Topic: Robots vs Human Who gonna Win in the Future; - page 5. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
For me, it is human for it is the one who are building and creating and making the robots together with the artificial intelligence which are implanted in human that makes us to go with the level of robots.
Activity: 110
in my opinion the person wins. because the robot is also a work of intelligent people. and robots do not have the brain to take their own steps. if they do not order them to work ..
Robots will never replace human imagination, the ability to invent. This is the gift of God that is given to man.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
A robot could never be smarter than a human. A human would have to program billions of conditions in order to have it seem as if it can interact with a computer. But it still wouldn't be conscious.
I agree with you, until whenever the robot will not win against humans. because the man who created the robot so it is not possible a masterpiece can win against its creator. if humans create robots of course he will know how to destroy the robot if there is a mistake on the robot.
The challenge in robotics in the coming years will be to develop systems that will allow not so much to replace man as to enhance human abilities.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
A robot could never be smarter than a human. A human would have to program billions of conditions in order to have it seem as if it can interact with a computer. But it still wouldn't be conscious.

I think this "consciousness "  will separate robot from human. Even robot achieve the best AI algorithm still its a fact that they are a robot, that is an aid to human to achieve greater things. I am seeing a future where a robot play a great part in shaping the humans evolution.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Basically robots are creation of human mind.
In logical view robots couldn't  win in the future. Maybe in terms of doing a job, performing the specific input. That is the limit of robots. In other aspect Robots couldn't help another robot to heal the broken parts, cannot fix the destroyed.
While human give robots input base to the programs. The creator will always win not the creation will win. How wise people are that able to create robots. Really amazing and impressive.

Without human, no robots at all. I still believe in human side for victory.!
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
I agree with you, until whenever the robot will not win against humans. because the man who created the robot so it is not possible a masterpiece can win against its creator. if humans create robots of course he will know how to destroy the robot if there is a mistake on the robot.
Activity: 13
in my opinion the person wins. because the robot is also a work of intelligent people. and robots do not have the brain to take their own steps. if they do not order them to work ..
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Any intelligent robot will not defeat the cleverness of a creator. if there is a robot that is very clever useless because the awards to the intelligence will still be given to the human who created the robot. Then, we can be sure that who will win is human and we as human beings should be grateful to God who has created the mind so that we can think to create a value that can help our daily work.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
if the robot found its way to duplicate themselves then human will lost the battle

Ever heard of 3d printers printing their own replacement parts?

There may be ways other than programming every single condition. If that is possible at all. Things like neural networks for example can have very sophisticated behaviors without someone saying what it must do in every possible situation. Maybe not enough to build a conscious robot by itself. But a good indication of things to come.
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
human still winner
robot not mind only follow is programer in chips

robot's is create and control human

Well i'm sure things will never be the same. The computer mind does not evolve, if anything it expands but the human mind, brain and how it functions are meant to supercede its self.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
human still winner
robot not mind only follow is programer in chips

robot's is create and control human
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
difficult to answer. artificial interlligence even now are getting more and more intelligent so it's quite scary to think about what they can do in the future.  although robots and ai are just programmed, and I think they would still lack the kind of immediate decision making that humans have.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Of course robot will win the battle, one robot can absorb all the knowledge in the world, but it is impossible for human to do that, if the robot found its way to duplicate themselves then human will lost the battle

No I guess its not human will win in the end. Why? Simple as that because human creates robot only that is why human knows the weakness and the strengthness of robot. They know the advantage environment and disadvantage envinronment of a robot. So definitely human can make strategy to beat robot in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Of course robot will win the battle, one robot can absorb all the knowledge in the world, but it is impossible for human to do that, if the robot found its way to duplicate themselves then human will lost the battle
Activity: 262
The people themselves have to do. Otherwise, the human brain can just stop functioning. Robots can't create robots.
Activity: 658
Robots already won it.

Think about yourself. Would you survive 1 week without your cellphone? (Ok ok you are special, you can do it Smiley) %99 of the world population are dependent on their cellphones. They probably will go nuts if they lose their cellphones for a few days let alone a week.
Yes ofcourse i can live even a month without cellphone. Robots maybe connected with cellphone on one click you can disable or shutdown a robots .but i also belive robots will win on this if creators excced on the limit of the human beings. That was a big problem in a society.
Activity: 471
It depends on the situation. If it's 100 years from now, people might be living underground or under a dome, due to polution. And the robots will have the upper hand because they can survive anywhere.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Robots already won it.

Think about yourself. Would you survive 1 week without your cellphone? (Ok ok you are special, you can do it Smiley) %99 of the world population are dependent on their cellphones. They probably will go nuts if they lose their cellphones for a few days let alone a week.
Activity: 574
Of course Humans will win because anyone can easily shutdown a robot by disconnecting its power source and that is it. anyway, I do not think robots will be that smart
Pages:
Jump to: