Pages:
Author

Topic: Robots vs Human Who gonna Win in the Future; - page 3. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 106
I think we are having our minds too much polluted with American movies stereotypes. The future will not look like a Robocop or Terminator scenario, no Skynet will take power to rule our lives. And if it will, somehow, by the way of a technological singularity, it will be totally different from whatever we might imagine now anyway, and for sure it will not look like an American sci-fi movie.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
This is the dream of distant fiction, the era of robotics is just beginning,but I do not rule out that in 20-30 years will be quoted by technologists,and robots will hush many niches in the giggles of people,and someone with the help of the virus will force them to do evil,but not who does not exclude that they can also do many olesic things for the development and prosperity of mankind
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
Human. Cause human created robots and do the troubleshooting.

Have you ever watched terminator or any other movie with self sustainable machines? The problem starts when human knowledge and maintenance is no longer required. Machines are doing it all and they don't have to sleep, they don't get tired. IMO humans will always have the ability to shut down the machines, at least as long as they can cut the power lines and cause a total blackout. Sure you can use diesel generators to power some facilities, but for a worldwide dominance machines would require nuclear power and that can be targeted and destroyed to limit their expansion.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Humans are gonna win for sure. What if human beings decide to stop manufacturing robots??  So there's no doubt about the fact that humans will win
Activity: 241
Merit: 0
i think, robots will win at the future 99%
Humans makes Mystakes Robots dont make mystakes rule number one.

WHO YOU THINK HE WILL WIN IN THE NEAR
FUTURE

Write your opinion down below
I agree with that. robot will replace human. and i am confused. humans will get the money out of which if the robot has been coped.,

I think not, robots will not win against humans. because humans are creating robots, so I do not think a work can beat its creator. if a robot fails and does not obey by command or against it in bulk. humans would already have the tools to stop / destroy them en masse.
Activity: 14
I don't think it should be seen as a war at all. People invent robots to make work more efficient and to assist people. Clearly robots will replace many professions in the future and hopefully in will result in more efficient service, results and so on and will save time to people to do what they really want.

Weak and stupid people will have no more jobs and become fewer. Human beings will finally focus on individual talents, find new ways to make money. It's not bad at all. It's just another step in evolution.
Activity: 161

FUTURE

I agree with that. robot will replace human. and i am confused. humans will get the money out of which if the robot has been coped.,
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
I would say that Robots could win if AI is not kept in check. If they controlled the bombs. They could survive the radiation and we couldn't. Would
be a pretty big deciding factor. They would have a higher chance of surviving in an extreme environment.

Activity: 22
You are revised the terminator)
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
Let me ask; who makes robots?
Yes, the human is the creator. It means that the creator is smarter and better than his or her creation. The creation is only a system which is ruled by its creator. Besides it can be broken and it's creator who can only fix it.
It's obvious that humans who will win in the future.
Activity: 141
in my opinion or perception in who gonna win in the future with robots vs human is HUMAN because robots only created by human and possible that the creator create a counter or shutdown button to kill or terminate the robot in case of malfunction so that the creator can reprogram it.
Activity: 42
Human. Cause human created robots and do the troubleshooting.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

FUTURE

I don't know about that, i still believe that humans will always win over robots. But as i see things, we are close to achieving singularity. With that, a fully functioning self aware AI is close. An AI with no mercy, calculating and without emotion will be efficient in managing us. Especially now that we are so dependent on technology that we blur our relationship with our gadgets. We should really be more detached with our gadgets and technology.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
There will come a time in the future that man will become dependent  solely in the technology. Robots will be created and will do all the works for men. And since robots are just programmed by human, they could not surpassed man's intelligence.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
In this competition i think that robots would lead us because even if we humans are pragmatic and sometimes irrational, robots have always the cold blood, so i think robots would winn.
Activity: 35
Robots Will always be expensive ...human skilled labour will always be cheaper. Who doesn't like cheap labour. Humans will always dominate. Even the robots need humans to manipulate them
Activity: 83
Robots made by human,robots will not win. So human will win the game beacuse human is the creator of robots. Where robots came from if there is no human.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
In pursuit of a perfect world with convenient technology, we ourselves complicate our lives. Robots are already around us, if you have not noticed. We order food through the app, fly on airplanes with autopilot mode. Our phone knows more about our life than we can remember and facebook recognizes the faces of random passers-by in photos that we put on the web. We are operated by robotic surgeons, our children play with drones.
Activity: 38
Robots are taking over. Just look what they can do to us in Dallas now Shocked. Human controlled but still once they go terminator genesis on us it will be gameover man gameover Cheesy
Activity: 273
No matter the number of robots created, they cannot win their creator.
Robots are not versatile, they only do what the codes and algorithms
instruct them to do.If they are instructed, it means they are controlled.
Hence, robots can only and always be controlled by humans.The only
fact is that they may relieve humans from jobs and services due to its
speed, accuracy and precision in committed functions.

Artificial intelligence will change this and robots will be smart.
Pages:
Jump to: