Pages:
Author

Topic: Robots vs Human Who gonna Win in the Future; - page 4. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
No matter the number of robots created, they cannot win their creator.
Robots are not versatile, they only do what the codes and algorithms
instruct them to do.If they are instructed, it means they are controlled.
Hence, robots can only and always be controlled by humans.The only
fact is that they may relieve humans from jobs and services due to its
speed, accuracy and precision in committed functions.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
i think, robots will win at the future 99%
Humans makes Mystakes Robots dont make mystakes rule number one.

WHO YOU THINK HE WILL WIN IN THE NEAR
FUTURE

Write your opinion down below
I do not believe robot will win. Man is the one will always remain in victory because man know what he is doing,he does what pleases to him, he is rational meaning man knows what he is doing and the most excellent person can control his fellow man. Robot is just a product of the intellectuality of man, they are just a machine control by man, so how come that they will win over us. Maybe that will only happen if they are created by an evil person to abolish the humanity but still under by man's control and not by themselves.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
Probably your right. Human is the brightest creation in the universe that can create own creation like human. Robots is the reflection of imagination to realization of mans creation to make things smooth and perfect. Robots will win because robots are created by bright person in the planet.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
Obviously the god is gonna win, In this case we humans are the god of robots so robots can never win from humans in near future.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

FUTURE

Robots started war against humanity with artificial intelligence Sofhia. Humans created Sofhia and it made end of humans earlier. In one talk with Sofhia, she said that "people had damaged The Earth too much."
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
This question is very interesting as of now. This may sound absurd during the early days but now that they are trying to improve robots in terms of logical processes and reasoning I think they are a competition to the humans in the near future. They are into its development as of today. Artificial intelligence is not yet so advanced yet it might happen that they will have a human like intelligence and probably would learn to interpret love on their own. Now considering who will win? I would say humans because they are the creator.
Activity: 73
The world will not survive untill this moment
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
If the AI in robots would be developed in a way that it can freely think and act for itself, I think they would win hands down. It could easily shutdown the internet and the effects would be catastrophic in all regards. The idea of AI robots in human-like forms attacking people sounds crazy but it is still very plausible. The technology that we have now was considered imaginary a hundred years ago. So I guess, only time will tell.
Activity: 33
If you mean is robot/machine vs human worker, i think robot will win. lot of companies started to invest or demand to robot/machine because machine make works faster in just a little time and easier  than human.
Thats why some people lost  source of income because of unemployment
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Even though both humans and robots have their own pros, when speaking about speed, definitely robots will win. Different companies now have robots or with the use of technology, has replaced the work that humans could do just to do more and save time. But robots can't have compassion like humans do. Both are needed in the society.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Robots can become more powerful than Humans and so they will defeat humans.
Activity: 130
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
Humans will win, as always. All scientists would create bots which can be destroyed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

FUTURE

I think mankind will still prevail for the very reason that man is known to be cautious about anyone or anything that could potentially surpass them. It is in nature of man to think that he is superior above all other beings. Therefore, inventing something as superior as robots is still debatable.
Activity: 252
for me its human, I Know that our technology is high standards now, the robots will do all the things for you, but humans are still the reason why robot's are here. so for me its Human. 
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
It is not like what you always see in the movies. Robots are possible in the future but humans are not that dumb to create something with any countermeasures on it. We might we careless sometimes but we learn from it and will not let something we created to mess us up.

Problem is if creating an artificial intelligence becomes easy enough in the future that a lot of people can do it. If no specialized hardware is needed even worse. Because not everyone will have the same standards when doing it. And besides carelessness some will want ai for the purpose of messing us up. The military will use it as a weapon. Others may want to use it to cause chaos. Sort of a doomsday weapon.
Activity: 40
Maybe robots do not make mistakes but they will be made by human and people will know how to stop them Smiley
Activity: 162
It is not like what you always see in the movies. Robots are possible in the future but humans are not that dumb to create something with any countermeasures on it. We might we careless sometimes but we learn from it and will not let something we created to mess us up.
Activity: 112

FUTURE

We humans should be careful what kind of robots we are building. Robots need to be our servants. Implementing intelligence
to robots will just cause them to realize that they do not need human. Even if we make the mistake and the robots actually realize
that we humans are vulnerable and that they can harm us we can win the war. the creator is always more powerful than the creature.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Depending on what. I am sure a robot will be able to be stronger than us in a lot of fields. It's not because we build them that we are stronger, we do not have the same "machine". But robot will never have human sensibility and perception.
Activity: 210
If human won't created robots , human will win .But if humans will created robots , robots will totally win of course robots are much stronger than us humans , they have a metal body so they would win against us .So please don't created robots they will kill us in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: