Pages:
Author

Topic: @RogerVer lets make a deal. At least 60k, my BTU for your BTC. - page 7. (Read 64844 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In cryptography we trust
Why? There is not going to be a hard fork, so the deal is moot.
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155
As of this moment,  Loaded still has not contacted in any way despite my asking him to, and providing all of my personal contact details.
I think it is fair to say that Loaded has backed out,  or never had any intention of going through with the deal in the first place. 

Meanwhile, Greg Maxwell and others are going around spreading the lie that I've backed out of this deal.

Loaded, I'm still waiting to hear from you!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
Still no word from the OP??

Hasn't been online since Ver accepted the bet .
Maybe he had a few too many wines that night?  Cheesy
Loaded thought it would be a good idea to challenge Roger to a trade deal thinking that Roger wouldn't accept and he could then gloat in some way but it looks now like it backfired. Roger did publicly agreed to discuss terms but ever since Loaded is suddenly nowhere to be seen.

never try to bluff against bitcoin Jesus  Cheesy
I didn't think anything would come of it after I seen Quickseller pointed out that the deal put forward was all favoured towards Loaded.
Roger is a business man so would always be willing to discuss deals but he wouldn't sign up to just anything to please the community, he hasn't got to where he is now by making bad deals.

Doesn't matter anyway since its loaded that never continued communications.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

Loaded thought it would be a good idea to challenge Roger to a trade deal thinking that Roger wouldn't accept and he could then gloat in some way but it looks now like it backfired. Roger did publicly agreed to discuss terms but ever since Loaded is suddenly nowhere to be seen.

never try to bluff against bitcoin Jesus  Cheesy
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

Still tons of people who offered their BTC - thousands of BTC if you tally them up. Getting into a debate about one man is a pointless deflection.
legendary

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
Loaded has still not replied to me.
I also heard through the grapevine that the author of the article that claimed I had backed out of this bet was paid by Blockstream.
I don't know if that is true or not,  but it would be very interesting if someone could prove that he was paid by Blockstream to write those lies.
Shame on JP Buntinx for writing it.

You are absolutely delusional and make the oddest claims to back yourself out of the corner you are now trapped in.

I don't even know any of the members of Blockstream, let alone they would know who I am.

Your allegations are seriously getting on my nerves, to say the least. I even went through the trouble of writing an updated article, yet you handily seem to ignore that.

You are the laughing stock of the bitcoin community, Ver, and your gig is up. Just admit you grasp at straws to justify yourself and fail miserably at doing so.

Going after me personally will not you by any means, but rest assured i don't forget personal attacks so easily.

Lol.  You just admitted your complete bias toward Roger.  Very journalistic of you.

Can you please post the updated article?

Activity: 896
I also heard through the grapevine that the author of the article that claimed I had backed out of this bet was paid by Blockstream.
I don't know if that is true or not,  but it would be very interesting if someone could prove that he was paid by Blockstream to write those lies.

You are absolutely delusional and make the oddest claims to back yourself out of the corner you are now trapped in.

I don't even know any of the members of Blockstream, let alone they would know who I am.

Your allegations are seriously getting on my nerves, to say the least. I even went through the trouble of writing an updated article, yet you handily seem to ignore that.

You are the laughing stock of the bitcoin community, Ver, and your gig is up. Just admit you grasp at straws to justify yourself and fail miserably at doing so.

Going after me personally will not you by any means, but rest assured i don't forget personal attacks so easily.

I think we all should not continue to debate this issue, everything is over. BU will definitely not be allowed to appear. BTC is forever BTC and there are no other changes. We are not here to argue, we should not criminish each other when the war is over, let peace exist Smiley bitcoin war like the war between the powers of the world. Please stop all controversy about this war.
legendary
Activity: 1596

vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155
I don't know if that is true or not,  but it would be very interesting if someone could prove that he was paid by Blockstream to write those lies.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Lol ASICBOOST

More than 24 hours have passed since it became clear why the Chinese mining mafia was really supporting Rogercoin.

Still no word from Roger Ver about how 1) he was either played like a fool to help them block Segwit or 2) he was involved in this game to block technical progress for selfish reasons (while pretending to have the moral high ground).

It is starting to sound a lot like the dubious role he had in the MtGox fiasco, assuring people in a video that everything was alright, their money was safe, right before they went dark.

https://youtu.be/y4SCAw264qM    Smiley   A classic.
Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust
Lol ASICBOOST

More than 24 hours have passed since it became clear why the Chinese mining mafia was really supporting Rogercoin.

Still no word from Roger Ver about how 1) he was either played like a fool to help them block Segwit or 2) he was involved in this game to block technical progress for selfish reasons (while pretending to have the moral high ground).

It is starting to sound a lot like the dubious role he had in the MtGox fiasco, assuring people in a video that everything was alright, their money was safe, right before they went dark.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
I think it is quite the stretch to say that Bitmain is infringing on the ASICBOOST patent, that Bitmain supports BU, that Rodger Ver supports BU, and therefore Ver is infringing on the ASICBOOST patent. I don't think any activist judge would make this conclusion even if the first claim is shown to be true, which actually makes very little sense if u/nullc is to be believed because his story honestly does not add up.

I don't even think they are infringing on it. US copyright doesn't always apply in China, and bitmain owns the patent for asicboost in china:
http://211.157.104.77:8080/sipo_EN/search/detail.do?method=view&parm=16b414c21a2f19d11b2c18401bcd1a5f183a19561ad91be11a501c4805792c231f5421b222572195236c20482755275723ca24be2221222525702494250d26c0274025822c3f29092a7c29a02d6d2d6f28fa2ed62bd12c892f482c34330947932f5c2c0a2ac731b9333c316c366534e7318235ee337934f1360837f03747371b371a34e231bf38f13b04390c3e0d3f6f39ea3dc63c573d6d3e683e4c26d918c33ffe3c523c273e354334405c47c545774302408e4423458d47b04688462b46a846c246aa436f47554bcc49784a2d
I don't think China respects IP laws very much anyway.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I think it is quite the stretch to say that Bitmain is infringing on the ASICBOOST patent, that Bitmain supports BU, that Rodger Ver supports BU, and therefore Ver is infringing on the ASICBOOST patent. I don't think any activist judge would make this conclusion even if the first claim is shown to be true, which actually makes very little sense if u/nullc is to be believed because his story honestly does not add up.

I don't even think they are infringing on it. US copyright doesn't always apply in China, and bitmain owns the patent for asicboost in china:
http://211.157.104.77:8080/sipo_EN/search/detail.do?method=view&parm=16b414c21a2f19d11b2c18401bcd1a5f183a19561ad91be11a501c4805792c231f5421b222572195236c20482755275723ca24be2221222525702494250d26c0274025822c3f29092a7c29a02d6d2d6f28fa2ed62bd12c892f482c34330947932f5c2c0a2ac731b9333c316c366534e7318235ee337934f1360837f03747371b371a34e231bf38f13b04390c3e0d3f6f39ea3dc63c573d6d3e683e4c26d918c33ffe3c523c273e354334405c47c545774302408e4423458d47b04688462b46a846c246aa436f47554bcc49784a2d
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

The facts are Loaded posted here offering Roger a deal, Roger then responded expressing interest in the deal and from there it seems to have gone no further, is that right?
Yup thats the facts.  But you said Loaded chickened out, which is non sensical since the only thing that changed was no one is talking about BU anymore as a serious threat because it's laughable communistic propaghandi and fud.
You really are the full time troll aren't you, please point out where I said the loaded chickened out.

I am not here to defend or dispute BU, just because I do a little work for bitcoin.com doesn't mean I have to follow them blindly, I can think for myself.

Quote from: bitkilo
Loaded tried to pull a bluff to make Roger look bad and it backfired on him big time.
It wasn't a bluff, no one with a brain believes BU is a real thing.  And its clearly less real by the day.
So if it was not a bluff then where is Loaded now?

Probably laughing his head off. If he has a kind heart, maybe he's calling Roger and letting him know of a good law firm. Roger's going to need it now that the fireworks are going off.

China may have a bad history on patent protection and financial racketeering, but I'm sure government reformers there want to show the world they are making progress, and a headline-grabbing case like BU's attempt to monopolize mining through the patent-infringement ASICBOOST exploit would be a great way to do it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
@bitkilo Your premise doesn't necessarily lead to your conclusion, in fact none of the facts point to it, and there is no way I can rewrite your mental firmware fix your misunderstanding of how logic works.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

The facts are Loaded posted here offering Roger a deal, Roger then responded expressing interest in the deal and from there it seems to have gone no further, is that right?
Yup thats the facts.  But you said Loaded chickened out, which is non sensical since the only thing that changed was no one is talking about BU anymore as a serious threat because it's laughable communistic propaghandi and fud.
You really are the full time troll aren't you, please point out where I said the loaded chickened out.

I am not here to defend or dispute BU, just because I do a little work for bitcoin.com doesn't mean I have to follow them blindly, I can think for myself.

Loaded tried to pull a bluff to make Roger look bad and it backfired on him big time.
It wasn't a bluff, no one with a brain believes BU is a real thing.  And its clearly less real by the day.

Probably laughing his head off. If he has a kind heart, maybe he's calling Roger and letting him know of a good law firm. Roger's going to need it now that the fireworks are going off.

China may have a bad history on patent protection and financial racketeering, but I'm sure government reformers there want to show the world they are making progress, and a headline-grabbing case like BU's attempt to monopolize mining through the patent-infringement ASICBOOST exploit would be a great way to do it.
legendary

Yup thats the facts.  But you said Loaded chickened out, which is non sensical since the only thing that changed was no one is talking about BU anymore as a serious threat because it's laughable communistic propaghandi and fud.

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: