Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎉 ‼️ 👑 ROLLERCOIN 👑- ONLINE BITCOIN MINING SIMULATOR ‼️ 🎉 - page 15. (Read 32249 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
you can log in using facebook but it seems like the website it not fully operational yet it works and everything but you can not withdraw yet this is very interesting though

if this were turned into an ethereum smart contract and you got tokens instead of satoshi for playing then I believe that this project would make a ton of money
Activity: 317
Merit: 13
★Adconity.com★
Mate, what happened to my account? I can't access it, they say that there's no user with that email

Can you fix it please, my email is [email protected]
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
if withdrawals are not active, because on the homepage it says that you are paying.

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
I CANT LOGIN TO MY ACOUNT :/ Can't find user with email

We are working on fixing this bug. We'll try to do it as soon as possible. Thank you!
i signed up.. no email ,.. so cannot activate...

We are working on fixing this bug. We'll try to do it as soon as possible
Activity: 52
I CANT LOGIN TO MY ACOUNT :/ Can't find user with email
Is there referral program?

Of course, you can share your experience and give a feedback
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rollercoin/
On twitter: @rollercoin_com
via email: [email protected]

We are always happy to receive your comments/wishes/thoughts about our project.
Thank you for staying with us!
im but this is the 2nd time i notice this yesterday i stoped play when i had almost 4k satoshis.. kinda around 3.9k satoshis, today when i come back i have 3.7k??? i dont have any miners so no electricity cost so whats happening am i seeing something wrong?

thank you.
user: rgblue

Thank you for your question! The number of Satoshis you can achieve is flexible - it depends on the number of your miners and on the number of miners of other players. The more miners you have - the more satoshis will you earn in the result. Hope that we have answered your question!  Smiley
Activity: 7
Is there referral program?
Activity: 69
im but this is the 2nd time i notice this yesterday i stoped play when i had almost 4k satoshis.. kinda around 3.9k satoshis, today when i come back i have 3.7k??? i dont have any miners so no electricity cost so whats happening am i seeing something wrong?

thank you.
user: rgblue
So, a short update on our progress. We are proud to announce that the first milestone of 0.1 BTC has been mined at RollerCoin.

We congratulate our first miners who contributed to this achievement. Also, we have received a lot of feedback from our users and are currently working on fixing and adjusting game features.

Don’t forget that if you have any questions or comments, you can always get in touch with us and we will surely reply. A lot of you asked about withdrawals: Withdrawals will be available next week.

So, don’t worry, your bitcoins are currently safe wherever they are. Stay tuned! Cheers!

https://scontent.fiev10-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31944704_1812088628851453_844974896399253504_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=232cc6191d7616546c07b47044e35fe0&oe=5B5F95D7
When will the withdraws be active? and how much will be the minimum?
We are working on it.
thank you Smiley will you guys have a referal system?

Later sir  Wink
We are working on it.
thank you Smiley will you guys have a referal system?
We are working on it.
I click sign up, it says something wrong ,nothing else. Can't sign up. Too bad it seemed cool
Try again, please. There are some bugs in Alpha version. We`ll fix them. 
Activity: 354
Merit: 106
I click sign up, it says something wrong ,nothing else. Can't sign up. Too bad it seemed cool
Activity: 217

Please check your spam also , inbox , etc. maybe it would have taken time . They will send you a password just use it to login into the site everytime or just click on verify email everyime to login directly if you don't remember the password .

Thank You
Activity: 51
Activity: 17
In the store, can we buy as many racks as we want or is it limited ?

Can we sell a miner we previously bought ?

@rollercoin ?
Pages:
Jump to: