Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎉 ‼️ 👑 ROLLERCOIN 👑- ONLINE BITCOIN MINING SIMULATOR ‼️ 🎉 - page 16. (Read 32249 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 0
Hi,

I think that the power that is being reduced is a bit unfair because when i see that my power reduces by 10 ths but still  there is no effect on the pool power but when the pool power reduces there is no effect on my power . So i would request you that the power should be reset at the end of every 3 or 4 days and not everyday .
This is just my view and so it need not be that i am 100% right

Thank You
Activity: 115
Please enable withdrawal

They will be, don't worry, we are working on it. We will provide more information on withdrawals next week.
brand new
Activity: 0
@rollercoin
what the news update??
referral system will be ?

Yes, sure, we will be launching an affiliate program.
Activity: 17
Hey guys, great job so far, I'm really enjoying this game !

In the store can we buy as many racks as we want or is it limited ?

Can we sell a miner we previously bought ?
Maybe later, my friend  Wink

still can't buy stuff buddy
[/quote]

what stuff? why?
brand new
Activity: 0
Maybe later, my friend  Wink
[/quote]

still can't buy stuff buddy
@rollercon

Hey rollercoin,

you project is really interesting and because of this I wanted to ask you, if you need help with this project. For example for translation or other things, you just have to ask.

best regards
kryptofarming

Thank you, my friend! Keep in touch  Wink
Activity: 10
@rollercon

Hey rollercoin,

you project is really interesting and because of this I wanted to ask you, if you need help with this project. For example for translation or other things, you just have to ask.

best regards
kryptofarming

They told me ref program will be available soon. To get faster reply you can try reach them with facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/rollercoin/ (as I do Smiley )
They told me  no ref system from facebook

Maybe later, my friend  Wink
No minimum withdraw,no withdraw button in FAQ it says the same thing Your share of the mined block depends on your mining power. Mining power is measured in GigaHash per second (Gh/s). Your mining power in relation to the pool power (the cumulative power of all users) defines which share of a mined block you get. When I click how to withdraw
It seems like a scam,nothing else Huh Roll Eyes

Why scam? We don`t need your money, wallet or soul. You can play or not  Wink
Activity: 638
Merit: 250

They told me ref program will be available soon. To get faster reply you can try reach them with facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/rollercoin/ (as I do Smiley )
They told me  no ref system from facebook
Activity: 276
In Blockchain We Trust!

Activity: 276
In Blockchain We Trust!
Hey even i had that doubt and i sent him a pm but did not get any reply . I even have a doubt that why has my power decreased .

Your power decreased because it's the rules Smiley when you get power by playing games it will expire in 24 hours I guess
Activity: 638
Activity: 34
Activity: 217
Hey even i had that doubt and i sent him a pm but did not get any reply . I even have a doubt that why has my power decreased .
Activity: 2
No minimum withdraw,no withdraw button in FAQ it says the same thing Your share of the mined block depends on your mining power. Mining power is measured in GigaHash per second (Gh/s). Your mining power in relation to the pool power (the cumulative power of all users) defines which share of a mined block you get. When I click how to withdraw
It seems like a scam,nothing else Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 317
Merit: 13
★Adconity.com★
Please enable withdrawal
Activity: 317
Merit: 13
★Adconity.com★
Now it works, thank you mate! Love the game so much!
Pages:
Jump to: