Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 2. (Read 119872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
This sounds good. ROS2 will have superblock and Masternodes? We need to adjust the POS so that coin does not inflate like this again. Perhaps a 2 day min stake age and 20% POS for 1st year, then reduce to 10% starting year 2. Also use new graphics on wallet as seen a few posts above , yes?

Also before you submit source code, lets discuss details about superblocks and hear some ideas. It needs to have a small common superblock, and then a very large superblock of about 1% or less chance.

Vegas

Lets discuss... let people post what they think is a best solution. I believe staking speed should be as low as possible to secure the network, to have enough confirmation, else if only a few people are staking you will have a dead network, no?

So we could do a pow with a small reward since this will be a new block chain. Tek coin did 1 coin pow reward, and a higher POS, and a 30 day min stake.

Diamond has the best model. After 2 years , they have only 1 million coins, and they have pow, and POS with a 9 day min stake period. Their market cap is $600,000 and the coins are 180,000 sat each. The chain moves because of the pow and the POS , even though the POS is a min 9 day stake, the coin is so expensive that people keep their wallets open. Diamond coin is 50% POS per year and after 2 years only have 1.1 Million coins, THAT is the sweet spot. So starting at 750,000 coins is great!

Also with superblocks , people will leave their wallet open to get those, so that MUST be in the first V2 release. The masternodes can come later. Make it scarce and it will be valuable!!  I am horrible at graphics, but I have a fantastic mind for money and economics. Make the coin VERY scarce and VERY hard to a aquire and the price will be VERY high. I would like to be consultant on the money and rewards area, and my name posted on the new ROS V2 Thread as "financial consultant". I can structure this where It will look very attractive to investors, and the price will climb , and the coin supply will hardly go up. I was the financial consultant to Hyper of Hypercoin and Goldpieces coin  (my name is on the op of Goldpieces). Hypercoin is its highest ever at 36,000 sat, goldpieces just hit 15,000 sat, its highest EVER! You could also structure all of pos blocks this way:

85% chance 1 coin
10% chance 2 coins
4.5% chance 5 coins
.4 % chance 20 coins
.07 % chance 100 coins
.03% Chance 1000 coins

This attracts investors to raise the price. It also brings excitement like a lottery. You could even add to the wallet a small box that pops up when some hits the 1000 coin super block.

Just some ideas.

You could also have a min balance requirement to receive the 100 and 1000 coin blocks. Say 50,000 min balance. This will cause investors to buy more.

Vegas

Do you really think when changing this that ROS2 will hit a marketcap of $600k? Diamand is a very old coin, and old coins are good in the market, new coins are less interesting for investors, in fact ROS is pretty old too, almost one year... you cannot tell a lot of coins that are still trading one year after launch....

30 day min stake... are we not risky our blockchain with that, i mean if people have to wait 30 days to receive any rewards.... a lot of coins that are launched now are dead after a few days. Of course, ROS is a little older and have a few more investors then a lot of those new coins.

30 days is very extreme, and very risky and not a good idea without pow. I think something like 2-3 day min stake would be good to keep inflation down. Investors will keep their wallets open and the chain moving because of the superblocks. That is why the superblocks are so important, because it keeps wallets open, and chain moving and a strong healthy network, and it draws new investors. The key to a high market cap is LOW LOW coin count, and a very active dev with constant updates, and a quality made wallet, and a happy active community. Ros has 1 year, and it does have a strong community, thats a great start. Lets build on that.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
WOW thats how i liked to see roscoin there is a community beginning to
work together, just bought some for my first time  Grin
My Tweets are yours, just tell me ...

excited
Matthias

Matthias, good to see you in the thread ROS - where you are, there is money Wink

I understand that we can count on your help in promoting ROS2?

Working with Matthias would be nice but he is sooo busy with Europecoin, but he achieved something big there.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

excited
Matthias

Matthias, good to see you in the thread ROS - where you are, there is money Wink

I understand that we can count on your help in promoting ROS2?
legendary
This sounds good. ROS2 will have superblock and Masternodes? We need to adjust the POS so that coin does not inflate like this again. Perhaps a 2 day min stake age and 20% POS for 1st year, then reduce to 10% starting year 2. Also use new graphics on wallet as seen a few posts above , yes?

Also before you submit source code, lets discuss details about superblocks and hear some ideas. It needs to have a small common superblock, and then a very large superblock of about 1% or less chance.

Vegas

Lets discuss... let people post what they think is a best solution. I believe staking speed should be as low as possible to secure the network, to have enough confirmation, else if only a few people are staking you will have a dead network, no?

So we could do a pow with a small reward since this will be a new block chain. Tek coin did 1 coin pow reward, and a higher POS, and a 30 day min stake.

Diamond has the best model. After 2 years , they have only 1 million coins, and they have pow, and POS with a 9 day min stake period. Their market cap is $600,000 and the coins are 180,000 sat each. The chain moves because of the pow and the POS , even though the POS is a min 9 day stake, the coin is so expensive that people keep their wallets open. Diamond coin is 50% POS per year and after 2 years only have 1.1 Million coins, THAT is the sweet spot. So starting at 750,000 coins is great!

Also with superblocks , people will leave their wallet open to get those, so that MUST be in the first V2 release. The masternodes can come later. Make it scarce and it will be valuable!!  I am horrible at graphics, but I have a fantastic mind for money and economics. Make the coin VERY scarce and VERY hard to a aquire and the price will be VERY high. I would like to be consultant on the money and rewards area, and my name posted on the new ROS V2 Thread as "financial consultant". I can structure this where It will look very attractive to investors, and the price will climb , and the coin supply will hardly go up. I was the financial consultant to Hyper of Hypercoin and Goldpieces coin  (my name is on the op of Goldpieces). Hypercoin is its highest ever at 36,000 sat, goldpieces just hit 15,000 sat, its highest EVER! You could also structure all of pos blocks this way:

85% chance 1 coin
10% chance 2 coins
4.5% chance 5 coins
.4 % chance 20 coins
.07 % chance 100 coins
.03% Chance 1000 coins

This attracts investors to raise the price. It also brings excitement like a lottery. You could even add to the wallet a small box that pops up when some hits the 1000 coin super block.

Just some ideas.

You could also have a min balance requirement to receive the 100 and 1000 coin blocks. Say 50,000 min balance. This will cause investors to buy more.

Vegas

Do you really think when changing this that ROS2 will hit a marketcap of $600k? Diamand is a very old coin, and old coins are good in the market, new coins are less interesting for investors, in fact ROS is pretty old too, almost one year... you cannot tell a lot of coins that are still trading one year after launch....

30 day min stake... are we not risky our blockchain with that, i mean if people have to wait 30 days to receive any rewards.... a lot of coins that are launched now are dead after a few days. Of course, ROS is a little older and have a few more investors then a lot of those new coins.

legendary

Vegas

85% chance 1 coin
10% chance 2 coins
4.5% chance 5 coins
.4 % chance 20 coins
.07 % chance 100 coins
.03% Chance 1000 coins

Just some ideas.

Vegas
legendary
At what address to send the ROS to SWAP? where this address will be given?

Well Im trying to be kind and delicate, but I dont feel comfortable having Placebo handle all the Ros coins in existance all at once. The other solution is for us to email a password protected ROS file wallet so he can see the funds and prove ownership, that way the coins will never be controlled by him, but he can still verify them. Once its delisted on Bittrex the coins are useless anyway. Lets make is a short windows for the swap. This will also reduce inflation as many have forgotten about this coin and moved on. 

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

excited
Matthias

Activity: 841
Merit: 251
At what address to send the ROS to SWAP? where this address will be given?
legendary

Vegas

legendary

Vegas

legendary
So :

1. Request Bittrex to stop trading and only allow withdrawing of coins so that nobody can take advantage of the SWAP.
2. Complete the SWAP. People that withdraw their coins too late LOSS THEIR COINS!!!!
3. Sent the new source code to Bittrex.
4. Bittrex review the source code.
5. ROS2 is again available on Bittrex.

Everybody agrees?

This is what i would communicate to Bittrex.

Split of 100:1 to reduce the number of coins to 750,000
legendary

Soon MASTERNODE and S-POS BLOCKS

Interesting things in front of us.

Join us - ROS price is still low!

ROS v2 coming ...
legendary
Great job Kamatezo. With such people ROS return to the first page on Bittrex !
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I am waiting for BTC. Tomorrow I will eat an entire wall.

My ROS BALANCE: RPoBeXUkCLDS5xaimdX6crKRzp7LeoJgiv : 2328760 ROS
legendary
ROS is gaining momentum. I think that soon say goodbye to a low price.

The time is coming ROSv2

ROS will not move until that 2 btc sell wall is removed at 26. No one is gunna invest another 2 btc in this coin so it will never get bought up. It needs to be removed so ros can find it's own value.

I do not think @26 is too high a price for ROS.
I think any investor will soon eat this wall  Cool
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!

The time is coming ROSv2

ROS will not move until that 2 btc sell wall is removed at 26. No one is gunna invest another 2 btc in this coin so it will never get bought up. It needs to be removed so ros can find it's own value.
legendary

The time is coming ROSv2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
I think that Placebo make the right choice and soon we move forward and as a whole community, we will help him.

+1

Yes the wait turned out VERY long, but waiting isnt bad considering other coins have 0 developments. Let Placebo re-find his magic Wink
Pages:
Jump to: