Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 6. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Why ROS is not added to https://chainz.cryptoid.info  Placebo why do not you doing in this topic. When you give any specific plans?
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Response from Bittrex:

Hi Richiela,

We are planning to upgrade ROSCoin to use masternodes but for this a swap is needed. I'm wondering if you can do the swap? That i just sent you the number of ROSCoins to your exchange and the swap automatically happens on the exchange.

I will work with a timer so that people have the time to move all their coins to Bittrex. How many ROSCons are currently on Bittrex? as i want to premine the exact amount of coins.

Can you please let me know if that is possible? Thanks.

Hey sorry, just going through my tickets, I dont know if i ever responded to this... can you cut us a ticket at [email protected].  BCT PMs get lost all the time unfortunately.  note, we do charge for doing swaps now.... it might be easier for you perform your own swap.

Thanks,
Richie

The new DEV is on holiday and as you can see we have to plan to do the swap ourself else a cost is involved.

Do we have any sort of time frame on the possible swap ?
Prices have been going down steadily over the last few weeks.
It would be nice to see some good news and prices starting to rise again.
Now... Swap on bittrex arent free
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Response from Bittrex:

Hi Richiela,

We are planning to upgrade ROSCoin to use masternodes but for this a swap is needed. I'm wondering if you can do the swap? That i just sent you the number of ROSCoins to your exchange and the swap automatically happens on the exchange.

I will work with a timer so that people have the time to move all their coins to Bittrex. How many ROSCons are currently on Bittrex? as i want to premine the exact amount of coins.

Hey sorry, just going through my tickets, I dont know if i ever responded to this... can you cut us a ticket at [email protected].  BCT PMs get lost all the time unfortunately.  note, we do charge for doing swaps now.... it might be easier for you perform your own swap.

Thanks,
Richie

The new DEV is on holiday and as you can see we have to plan to do the swap ourself else a cost is involved.

Do we have any sort of time frame on the possible swap ?
Prices have been going down steadily over the last few weeks.
It would be nice to see some good news and prices starting to rise again.
Activity: 132
ROSCOIN developer
Response from Bittrex:

Hi Richiela,

Thanks,
Richie

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Placebo we are in big trouble here. We need to see ACTION from you. Price is crashed and we are in "delist". Time to man up and show us ACTION!!! No more promises! If you have something in the works, ANYTHING, POST IT a screenshot ASAP, as proof, this will bring the trust back!!

Vegas
Activity: 225
Well i done about .8 BTC self trading over last 24 hours. Looks like no one else is trying to keep it listed. Do you all want to lose your money on this coin? if it gets delisted you will have no where to trade it.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
I wonder if this is a ploy to cause panic and get VERY cheap ros?

@Placebo, we need you to state that this coin is being developed , and superblocks and masternodes are being added and a new wallet released soon. Because IF thats true, then I will buy another million or 2 mill, as prices are DIRT cheap. @15 sat, this will also help avoid the delisting.

Vegas

I still didn't receive any feedback from Trex on the swap. That is still be planned, but Trex first need to confirm it.

You can ask to get listed at Poloniex.
Placebo can fill in the coin request form there if it's alritey!

Please jump in, Placebo Wink Normally, ROS has a bright future to come.

ROS was pumped upto 80's not long ago, i think you will find Placebo dumped his load in that pump. Dump now while you can, once it's delisted then there is no where to sell them.

I didn't sold any coins. I still own the same amount of coins as 2 or 3 months ago.

Hey Placebo keep going, these are the times nearly every crypto has to survive, many don't manage thiis.
AND come and join Europecoin on Bleutrade it's a great exchange with friendly people

cheers
Matthias

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer

I still didn't receive any feedback from Trex on the swap. That is still be planned, but Trex first need to confirm it.

I read a PM from richie in the " covencoin"  thread about a swap. Bittrex is charging 1.5 btc for that nowadays Shocked Lets hope you are on good terms with them  Cool
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Technician

Or Cryptopia
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

@Placebo, we need you to state that this coin is being developed , and superblocks and masternodes are being added and a new wallet released soon. Because IF thats true, then I will buy another million or 2 mill, as prices are DIRT cheap. @15 sat, this will also help avoid the delisting.

Vegas

ROS was pumped upto 80's not long ago, i think you will find Placebo dumped his load in that pump. Dump now while you can, once it's delisted then there is no where to sell them.

I didn't sold any coins. I still own the same amount of coins as 2 or 3 months ago.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas

Activity: 194

Activity: 714
Yet again in the position up for delisting on 10 July  Huh
Technician
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Umm Placebo, can you hardfork it?

a lot of code changes needs to happen for a hardfork, waiting for the response from trex.
Activity: 194
Umm Placebo, can you hardfork it?
Technician
Hi Richiela,

And still waiting for Trex there response, from the moment Rami is gone, Bittrex has been moving slow.
Why swap, not hardfork (if change in blockchain specifications)?
Pages:
Jump to: