Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 4. (Read 119872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Ok, good, ROS V2 will be created with masternodes and superblocks as discussed previously.

I will setup a swap date, as Bittrex don't want to do a swap.

So i will create a ROS SWAP address, people has to sent their coins to that address with a screenshot (with a PM here) and i will setup a timer so that after that date no swapping is allowed.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Donations (ROS) RPoBeXUkCLDS5xaimdX6crKRzp7LeoJgiv

That is beautiful!!! What would you charge to make a more beautiful wallet for Ros? Ive sent you 10k of Ros!! Thank you!!

I would love to hire you for my website for better graphics. Please take a look and give me ideas www.bitcoinlasvegas.net
legendary
Yes we want superblocks and Masternodes. We need to bring value to ROS! We need new graphics on the wallet too. I will support Ros and promote it after the changes by posting it on my website. I get 5000 Crypto visitors per week and I will also delete your negative trust rating. www.bitcoinlasvegas.net . Im simply asking you to fullfull your promises. Next time, dont make promises , you may not be able to keep. Many people like myself invested over 1 BTC on your promises. Coin swaps are done all the time on Bittrex, its never a problem. A new coin is fine, ROS V2 is a good name. We CANNOT lose our coins. Find out the cost. YOU can cover some and we will all chip in for the rest. A whole new coin is just another scam. KEEP YOUR PROMISES!

All of this does not need to be done at the same time. You could start with a wallet update hire the user above that has excellent graphic skills to make a beautiful wallet. Then start with superblocks. Then as you go along add masternodes and so on. The main thing is always show continued progress. When you disappear and NOTHING is started, the investors panic.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

We want superblock and masternode

Papcio77 to twój projekt ? - wygląda jak nasz z PLNc... ale i tak dobra robota Smiley
Activity: 841
Merit: 251

We want superblock and masternode
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
ROS will not be delisted. It did 1.4 BTC yesterday which is enough to save it again !!

We cannot keep on like this though. Get your act together , and deliver the upgrades as promised.

Don't hide behind the excuse of Bittrex charging to do a swap. This should have been sorted before you made the announcement. By making the announcement, without checking the full facts first, you are basically conning investors in buying on the expectation of the upgrades been brought into effect.

Lots of people bought this coin on the way upto 80 sat, on the promise of things to come. You owe it to these people to deliver on these promises, no matter what the cost. Any cost, to do a swap on Bittrex, will be more than covered by the rise in price of the coin and subsequent profits from future sale of your coins.

Alot of these investors have followed you since the beginning and you are now hanging them out to dry.

There are 2 thinks. SWAP cannot be done because it cost money to do it on Trex, so when we add the new functionality then will ROS still be listed on Trex as it is not just a code change as current codeset doesn't support the super blocks and masternodes, so it will be a new coin, one blockchain, etc?  So it is worth to change it and take those risks to get delisted on trex?  If the community agrees then we can still go for the super blocks and masternodes but there is no garantie that Trex will accepted it.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

just passed by, WOW compliment, thats stylish, good work.
I saved your website to my list. In case i have a customer for PHPBB.

impressed
Matthias

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

legendary
Guys hit placebo where it hurts, until he makes things right:

Why am the ONLY one to give him a negative rating? Stop asking him and give him a negative!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=164164
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
ROS will not be delisted. It did 1.4 BTC yesterday which is enough to save it again !!

We cannot keep on like this though. Get your act together , and deliver the upgrades as promised.

Don't hide behind the excuse of Bittrex charging to do a swap. This should have been sorted before you made the announcement. By making the announcement, without checking the full facts first, you are basically conning investors in buying on the expectation of the upgrades been brought into effect.

Lots of people bought this coin on the way upto 80 sat, on the promise of things to come. You owe it to these people to deliver on these promises, no matter what the cost. Any cost, to do a swap on Bittrex, will be more than covered by the rise in price of the coin and subsequent profits from future sale of your coins.

Alot of these investors have followed you since the beginning and you are now hanging them out to dry.
Guys do not panic, there are some problems but I believe that ROS will not disappear from bittrex.

Placebo has already explained the reasons for the delay introduction of Masternodes and SuperPOS.

ROS lives and will live on - more faith .

Stop fucking stupidity. We all see that placebo is a cheater. Nothing gets in the subject ROS.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Guys do not panic, there are some problems but I believe that ROS will not disappear from bittrex.

Placebo has already explained the reasons for the delay introduction of Masternodes and SuperPOS.

ROS lives and will live on - more faith .
legendary
Guys PLEASE give him a negative trust rating: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=164164

Guys stop complaining and wreck his Hero account. This will cause him to act, and fix this mess. So far I am the ONLY one to give him a negative. Join me PLEASE!

Vegas
ROS Tomorrow will be removed from Bittrex. All because PLACEBO deceived us all. There is no and will not be masternode. There is no and will not be SUPERblock
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I was cheated. Placebo promised superblock and masternode. I lost my entire 1.5 BTC. One great deception.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Guys, if you want Placebo to act fast, and keep his promise, click on his trust rating and give him a negative. Input in the box how much you lost in btc because of his broken promises. Watch how quickly he fixes it then. WE have the power, still.

For those of you who dont know how: Click on the word "trust" on his profile, the rest you will understand. Lets ALL do this, and he will fix this FAST!

Vegas

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=164164
legendary
Guys, if you want Placebo to act fast, and keep his promise, click on his trust rating and give him a negative. Input in the box how much you lost in btc because of his broken promises. Watch how quickly he fixes it then. WE have the power, still.

For those of you who dont know how: Click on the word "trust" on his profile, the rest you will understand. Lets ALL do this, and he will fix this FAST!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Cant you organize a swap on another exchange? All trex has to do is delist ROS and list ROS2 instead... It is not your problem if people keep their coins on an exchange, and forget about them... Announce it early.. and everything will be alright...

And if you like you can add roscoin.blockpioneers.pw to the op, I will keep the server up an running for at least 6 months Wink
Pages:
Jump to: