Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 5. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 841
Merit: 251
@Placebo. you have to blame us. But you broke your promise. You promised superblock and masternode. Where are they? Or what is the due date? You lied to us and therefore ROS will be thrown out of bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I think the announcement of Master Nodes and 'More to Come' was just a way of getting the price to rise. That way all those coins bought sub 10 sat could be turned into profit.
If they were Really serious about the coin they would be online everyday, answering questions and keeping people informed. We don't expect updates to roll out every day, but it is not hard to keep people upto date and just be seen and active on the thread. Keeps prices up and everyone happy.

Coin prices move up and down without any reason. The issue is that Bittrex isn't doing any swaps for free, and spending money to add something that most likely isn't being used or only being used by one or two persons isn't really a good ROI.

You can wear that trust rating until you fulfill what you promised. No more broken promises. Lets see at least a wallet update with Masternodes and superblocks , as you promised months ago.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I think the announcement of Master Nodes and 'More to Come' was just a way of getting the price to rise. That way all those coins bought sub 10 sat could be turned into profit.
If they were Really serious about the coin they would be online everyday, answering questions and keeping people informed. We don't expect updates to roll out every day, but it is not hard to keep people upto date and just be seen and active on the thread. Keeps prices up and everyone happy.

Coin prices move up and down without any reason. The issue is that Bittrex isn't doing any swaps for free, and spending money to add something that most likely isn't being used or only being used by one or two persons isn't really a good ROI.
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
You on holiday or something Placebo? Huh
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Hard to believe in this coin.

I like pictures and such but ' www.hilarioustime.com/images/04/Yummy-chocolate-cream.jpg ' linked on the roscoin website is just bad taste.
The price of the chocolates isn't updated but this has been told before.
https://c-cex.com/?p=amber-btc  13500 satoshi? It turns out that the ROS is strongly undervalued! Roughly the same number of AMBER and ROS. Except that ROS does not develop. This is the problem.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Alright Placebo. Since I am starting a new blockexplorer website soon, I wil contribute a Ros explorer for a few months.

http://roscoin.blockpioneers.pw

Donations (ROS) : RVHBV8WT6dyDmkJA2aSDtASyXdc7BW2CML

Now get your ass back to work placebo  Cool

legendary
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Im going to give Placebo a (-) trust rating. If all of you do the same, he will not victimize anyone again. Everyone will see him for the liar he is. Ill be first. I might remove it once he does EVERYTHING he promised. He has a HERO account which is VERY hard to get, this will hurt HIM more than us. The power IS still with the people.

Vegas
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on July 24th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Again... they really need to stop this. Sometimes coins has volume sometimes they don't.

You can stop you giving us only as you work on updating and writing us when this update will be. If you do not do anything it's obvious that ROS dies.
legendary
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on July 24th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Again... they really need to stop this. Sometimes coins has volume sometimes they don't.
It is obvious that the dev has it in the ass. He does nothing. There is no explorer. Polish PLNc It even has its own explorer and excellent infrastructure. A ROS nothing. The only thing that has a malfunctioning old wallet Dev just says a lot and nothing quite does.
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
All the dev has to do is appear online once a day, address any concerns and keep us informed of any updates. It takes 5 mins and it keeps the price stable or even rising, people sell if dev not online for a few days.. 5 mins it's not difficult.
legendary
Merit: 1008

When you have a chance to appear update? placebo You already have a screen of the new wallet?

Yes, we are all waiting for updates, as we still have to wait, tell me please.

When you have a chance to appear update? placebo You already have a screen of the new wallet?
legendary
Why ROS is not added to https://chainz.cryptoid.info  Placebo why do not you doing in this topic. When you give any specific plans?
Probably because of costs. And not all currencies are on that site.

Cost is indeed one of the issues.A lot of the ICO money if not all is already spend.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Technician
Why ROS is not added to https://chainz.cryptoid.info  Placebo why do not you doing in this topic. When you give any specific plans?
Probably because of costs. And not all currencies are on that site.
Pages:
Jump to: