Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 3. (Read 119872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I think that Placebo make the right choice and soon we move forward and as a whole community, we will help him.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Please do NOT hold any further plans. Many of us invested in this coin heavily due to your promises. Coins swaps are done all the time on Bittrex. They CAN do it, and to be honest, YOU made the promises , and so therefore you must fullfill them. Please contact Bittrex and find out what needs to be done for a coin swap. Meahwhile your dev can move forward with the new ROS V2. If it comes down to it, and you keep using this as an excuse I will contact the Bittrex office directly in Vegas or drive down the street and get the details from them, and you will see , its not as a big deal as your saying. In the meantime, everyone else that feels cheated by Placebo's promises give him a negative post until he keeps his promises, and if enough time passes, I will get a dev, and Placebo will get kicked off as dev ,and keep his negative trust rating forever on his Hero account. Your choice Placebo. The power is STILL in the hands of the investors/people.

For those with English as a second language here is the official definition of the word placebo from wiki:

The placebo effect is related to the perceptions and expectations of the patient; if the substance is viewed as helpful, it can heal, but, if it is viewed as harmful, it can cause negative effects, which is known as the nocebo effect.

@Pleacebo, you could not have picked a better name. Then again, Nocebo would have been better.

If you feel scammed by placebo, click here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=164164

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
There are 2 thinks. SWAP cannot be done because it cost money to do it on Trex, so when we add the new functionality then will ROS still be listed on Trex as it is not just a code change as current codeset doesn't support the super blocks and masternodes, so it will be a new coin, one blockchain, etc?  So it is worth to change it and take those risks to get delisted on trex?  If the community agrees then we can still go for the super blocks and masternodes but there is no garantie that Trex will accepted it.

Why don't you add in the code for masternodes and superblocks into the existing wallet. This way you save the Bittrex listing and you give value to the community.

Ill be honest, I dont think placebo knows how. This would be the fastest solution, and the smoothest. Placebo do you have a dev that you can name that is going to do this work, if not I think I may have someone. Just be honest about this so we can move forward. Please dont hurt us more with false promises, just say so if you cant fulfill your promises, and I think I have someone who is a very respected dev in the community that can. Since we are going to do a new wallet, can someone donate some professional graphic skills and present some new graphics for the new wallet?

I think the new wallet should start with superblocks first, and a "makeover" with new graphics, and then another update a few weeks later implementing masternodes, that way we can show progress.

Vegas

I've a dev, the plans were just put on hold when i hear that bittrex cannot do the swap. He has been informed.
legendary
Please get ROS V2 wallet complete with masternodes and superblocks and we might choose another highly respected memeber from the community to accept ros v1 and burn the coins. We can pay them a small escrow fee. Lets start with the new ROS V2 wallet first and we can figure the rest later.  I have some ideas on highly trusted members, that I have to ask first. If anyone else has any ideas throw out names.
Maybe me?

So i will create a ROS SWAP address, people has to sent their coins to that address with a screenshot (with a PM here) and i will setup a timer so that after that date no swapping is allowed.
Why screenshot?
And maybe another way of swap, such as using the same addresses in new wallet?
And consider again hardfork. You can update codebase, change parameters to current and add new functionalities.

Yes , can you do the development of a new wallet with superblocks and masternodes and use donated graphics, like above and a coin swap to bring down the money supply and increase the value of each coin?

Vegas
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Technician
Please get ROS V2 wallet complete with masternodes and superblocks and we might choose another highly respected memeber from the community to accept ros v1 and burn the coins. We can pay them a small escrow fee. Lets start with the new ROS V2 wallet first and we can figure the rest later.  I have some ideas on highly trusted members, that I have to ask first. If anyone else has any ideas throw out names.
Maybe me?

So i will create a ROS SWAP address, people has to sent their coins to that address with a screenshot (with a PM here) and i will setup a timer so that after that date no swapping is allowed.
Why screenshot?
And maybe another way of swap, such as using the same addresses in new wallet?
And consider again hardfork. You can update codebase, change parameters to current and add new functionalities.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
legendary
And while your at it, remove that 2 BTC sell wall in the mid 20's. No one is gunna invest 2 BTC in this coin so it will never get eaten. It needs to be removed and allow the price to move.

Correct, the 2 BTC sell wall can be broken up allowing the price to move up.

Vegas
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
And while your at it, remove that 2 BTC sell wall in the mid 20's. No one is gunna invest 2 BTC in this coin so it will never get eaten. It needs to be removed and allow the price to move.
legendary
There are 2 thinks. SWAP cannot be done because it cost money to do it on Trex, so when we add the new functionality then will ROS still be listed on Trex as it is not just a code change as current codeset doesn't support the super blocks and masternodes, so it will be a new coin, one blockchain, etc?  So it is worth to change it and take those risks to get delisted on trex?  If the community agrees then we can still go for the super blocks and masternodes but there is no garantie that Trex will accepted it.

Why don't you add in the code for masternodes and superblocks into the existing wallet. This way you save the Bittrex listing and you give value to the community.

Ill be honest, I dont think placebo knows how. This would be the fastest solution, and the smoothest. Placebo do you have a dev that you can name that is going to do this work, if not I think I may have someone. Just be honest about this so we can move forward. Please dont hurt us more with false promises, just say so if you cant fulfill your promises, and I think I have someone who is a very respected dev in the community that can. Since we are going to do a new wallet, can someone donate some professional graphic skills and present some new graphics for the new wallet?

I think the new wallet should start with superblocks first, and a "makeover" with new graphics, and then another update a few weeks later implementing masternodes, that way we can show progress.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1036
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
There are 2 thinks. SWAP cannot be done because it cost money to do it on Trex, so when we add the new functionality then will ROS still be listed on Trex as it is not just a code change as current codeset doesn't support the super blocks and masternodes, so it will be a new coin, one blockchain, etc?  So it is worth to change it and take those risks to get delisted on trex?  If the community agrees then we can still go for the super blocks and masternodes but there is no garantie that Trex will accepted it.

legendary
If everyone helps with their skills , then ROS V2 can be great!!! I have talent/skills with Money and financials and promotion, and have many connections to respected crypto community members as well as my website gets 5000+ visitors a week, all crypto enthusiats. Once ROS V2 is complete, I can write a nice article promoting it. I think a good start is graphics. Anyone with graphic skills plz post some ideas for the new wallet graphics. When people find out there will be a ROS v2 with masternodes and a new wallet and superblocks and new graphics, this ALONE will help the price!

Vegas
legendary
Does anyone have the skills to update that graphic and add a V2 in the same blue colors? I can try, but I suck at graphics.

Vegas

I'll try to help Smiley
legendary
Does anyone have the skills to update that graphic and add a V2 in the same blue colors? I can try, but I suck at graphics.

Vegas
legendary

Soon MASTERNODE and S-POS BLOCKS

Interesting things in front of us.

Join us - ROS price is still low!

ROS v2 coming ...

soon Cryptsy ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
No offense , but I dont think people will be very quick to send you their ROS after what has happend. Please get ROS V2 wallet complete with masternodes and superblocks and we might choose another highly respected memeber from the community to accept ros v1 and burn the coins. We can pay them a small escrow fee. Lets start with the new ROS V2 wallet first and we can figure the rest later.  I have some ideas on highly trusted members, that I have to ask first. If anyone else has any ideas throw out names. But first lets get the Ros V2 wallet complete. @Placebo, you COULD always create the RosV2 and we can PM you our wallet address, then you send the RosV2 to us FIRST, THEN we send you our ROSV1, that would work too. Lets cut the money supply down too, to increase value. 75Mil coins is too many. If is agreeable lets do a 75:1 ratio. This will lower the money supply to 1 Million, making each coin more valuable. If people trust me, I can do the escrow for free.

Vegas

I don't know... All the ICO escrow that i did was fair, so why should they not trust me? But if you want to hold the list with old ROS coins and the user sending it to you then it is fine. Put it on Google Docs or so, then i release the new coin and people update their ROS V2 address by sending it to you, so that the document is complete and then i can sent all the ROS V2 coins to the addresses that were described in the Google doc document. There is no need to send the ROS V2 coins to you, they should directly being send to the people that own ROS. So holding a spreadsheet with old ROS address and new ROS address can be done by you, and then the people will receive the ROS V2 coins when the spreadsheet is up to date.

Lets make it 100:1 that is more easy... if it is now 1M or 750,000 coins, it doesn't really matter. Only the superblocks etc also needs to be decreased by 100:1 else all coins will be worthless.
legendary
Finally, great news. Many investors are waiting for positive news and I hope that what they received.

Vegasguy idea looks good but also let him speak the rest of the community.

Good solutions we need.
legendary
No offense , but I dont think people will be very quick to send you their ROS after what has happend. Please get ROS V2 wallet complete with masternodes and superblocks and we might choose another highly respected memeber from the community to accept ros v1 and burn the coins. We can pay them a small escrow fee. Lets start with the new ROS V2 wallet first and we can figure the rest later.  I have some ideas on highly trusted members, that I have to ask first. If anyone else has any ideas throw out names. But first lets get the Ros V2 wallet complete. @Placebo, you COULD always create the RosV2 and we can PM you our wallet address, then you send the RosV2 to us FIRST, THEN we send you our ROSV1, that would work too. Lets cut the money supply down too, to increase value. 75Mil coins is too many. If is agreeable lets do a 75:1 ratio. This will lower the money supply to 1 Million, making each coin more valuable. If people trust me, I can do the escrow for free.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: