Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 235. (Read 907212 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Quick TA update:
- 6H candle color/volume: BREAKING - huge green candle beats the previous reds AND action afterwards is promising, conclusion: probability of recent reversal increased
- Bid/ask strengh at market: slippage to sell 5k: $45, slippage to buy: $65, conclusion: buying side solidifies
- Trendline comparison: we are now at -0.372 log units. The trendline is at $1,000 and rising $7 per day, conclusion: rock bottom
- Sentiment: changing; I personally expect panic buys starting soon
- Prognosis: getting better; probability for dips gets smaller by the day, long-term buy zone

Wow, that is unexpected. That is a brave call.
I m expected to revisit at least 400 to solidify. A big rejection of sub 400 level without news would be great. Could be in 2 weeks though.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Quick TA update:
- 6H candle color/volume: BREAKING - huge green candle beats the previous reds AND action afterwards is promising, conclusion: probability of recent reversal increased
- Bid/ask strengh at market: slippage to sell 5k: $45, slippage to buy: $65, conclusion: buying side solidifies
- Trendline comparison: we are now at -0.372 log units. The trendline is at $1,000 and rising $7 per day, conclusion: rock bottom
- Sentiment: changing; I personally expect panic buys starting soon
- Prognosis: getting better; probability for dips gets smaller by the day, long-term buy zone
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Some TA

Tuur Demeester is an economist and investor focused on personal and financial freedom and bitcoin, and editor in chief at Adamant Research.

http://www.coindesk.com/whither-price-bitcoin/
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Margarita
Love this thread..  Bookmarked and following..

I am drinking Beer?  That ok???

I'm drinking vodka, so I think that it's cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0q8Oho_RjM

Grin Grin Grin

I see your vodka and raise you a Margarita. At the pool. In Thailand.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Rising prices on falling volume/RSI in highly oversold territory makes me feel like a reversal is imminent in this little run-up we've had today. How likely do you guys think a double bottom is approaching? I believe there was some mention of it at the beginning of the crash a few pages back.
Activity: 112
Love this thread..  Bookmarked and following..

Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000

Activity: 263
Merit: 280
There is this thing called "escrow" where bitcoins are typically sent first to a "trusted 3rd party", and once fiat is moved, the bitcoins are released. That is a hassle, I am working hard to replace it with a guarantee system, which would make cheating unprofitable.

Interesting concept, would like to hear more, as I am having this kind of issues on receiving USD (via cashiers checks) for property located elsewhere, would be fantastic if a system like this existed in BTC

More about it.

Coinffeine is developing something like that.
http://www.coinffeine.com/
donator

Since the price is 420, aok!
Activity: 112

donator
We can't read that without registering, and we can't register without a reference.  Can I get a reference from you?  I think my post history here should show I'm sufficiently knowledgable.

Send me PM, please. Both of you Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
There is this thing called "escrow" where bitcoins are typically sent first to a "trusted 3rd party", and once fiat is moved, the bitcoins are released. That is a hassle, I am working hard to replace it with a guarantee system, which would make cheating unprofitable.

Interesting concept, would like to hear more, as I am having this kind of issues on receiving USD (via cashiers checks) for property located elsewhere, would be fantastic if a system like this existed in BTC

More about it.

We can't read that without registering, and we can't register without a reference.  Can I get a reference from you?  I think my post history here should show I'm sufficiently knowledgable.

Yea can i get a reference to
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

More about it.

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I am proud to be a bagholder ever since $3...

Not that I felt any obligation to disclose, but I am happy to say that I finally managed to source BTC200 @400 off-exchange!  Smiley

Grats, i didnt think anyone would take you on on that offer actually.

donator

More about it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

By becoming such a trustable person myself that the other one always sends first.

I was watching a video (few weeks ago) and this is possible with the blockchain.  It would take time to develop, but it would work like a built in escrow.  The coins would not be released until some condition is met (could also work like if (for example): bob doesn't get his btc until he turns 18 or something).

I am sure eventually a development would be made for built in escrow etc
donator

Not that I felt any obligation to disclose, but I am happy to say that I finally managed to source BTC200 @400 off-exchange!  Smiley

Question: How do you do such an exchange in practise, i.e. how do you guarantee that one party will not take the other's money and run?

By becoming such a trustable person myself that the other one always sends first.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Quick TA update:
- 6H candle color/volume: BREAKING - huge green candle beats the previous reds (highest 6h volume in 30 days), conclusion: this is a clear sign of a reversal
- Bid/ask strengh at market: slippage to sell 5k: $57, slippage to buy: $63, conclusion: volatility continues
- Trendline comparison: we are now at -0.367 log units. The trendline is at $993 and rising $7 per day, conclusion: rock bottom
- Sentiment: getting better, which in this case is a positive thing
- Prognosis: anything can really happen, (see my musings in other posts). I did buy, despite being heavy in BTC already.
Bullish engulf, positive market sentiment and historical relational statistics.. always a good day to move out of fiat!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Question: How do you do such an exchange in practise, i.e. how do you guarantee that one party will not take the other's money and run?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
...it will be more clear when this period of extreme volatility will be over, that is caused by the process of money moving from China to the western exhanges.

Actually, China has been buying more bitcoin than it has been selling, ever since the PBoC chair, Zhou Xiaochuan (Joe Little Boat!), commented that there was no ban on bitcoin, and bitcoin was not in the regulatory purview of the PBoC.  Volatility at present correlates with the process of money moving from western exchanges to China.

Jump to: