Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 237. (Read 907212 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 115
This is looking too obvious inverse head and shoulders, could it be?
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
Woke up, missed all the cheap coins.  Angry

Use a bot Wink

No, the problem was I boycott all the exchanges until there is one who let me trade without giving them my money and fiat. Otherwise I would have used a spread of buys ofc.

Hold on for a few more days, we are working on an idea that will solve your problem....

Have a nice day
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Thanks. Too bad I'm stuck on iOS for the time being, so I'll have to find something.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
or use a price alarm... I bearly slept this night Tongue

Managed to buy back my coins with a little profit Cheesy

Any good price alarm you can recommend? Thanks.

I personally use Bitcoinium for Android. Check the play store.

Also using Bitcoinium, it provides nice widgets and alarms. The best free app for this use IMO, but maybe some paid app are better.
Activity: 65

I personally use Bitcoinium for Android. Check the play store.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!

Use a bot Wink

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
So... was that the floor? Or are we going to go back and retest the 340s again?

2011 we had a double bottom 4 weeks apart.

I don't believe we can be such epic anymore, due to the emergence of professional investors. But you never know..

Imagine it - after this bloodbath, we rise to $600, and then decline to $330 in MAY, even lower than today. Surely Bitcoin is doomed!

(Last time it was not, rather we saw a rise from $2 to $266 without significant declines, this time it would translate $330->$44,000 by the end of 2015).

Bitcoin price behaves in log-scale, which means that for every 1-point move down, you lose only 90% of your money, but every 1-point move up, you gain 900%. Therefore, it is rational to be long if you can derive more benefit from multiplying your wealth than you suffer from losing the invested part of it.
Activity: 812

No, but i can see the bear trap to 370, maybe 360 even
Activity: 95
legendary
Activity: 1153
Take a look at the BIT. The deep pockets are buying. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=337486.0;all

Edit: So much for liquidity at the beginning of April.

Over 100,000 BTC and still growing.

And BIT is a difficult to access fund, imagine the amount of BTC demand when the ETFs and other investment mechanisms hit the market.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
I still think we see $6k in july to be honest (optimistic, yessir)

We'll see
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

- After going so deep, the probability that it takes longer than expected to get back to the ATH is increased. I still think the baseline case is to smash the ATH this autumn, but it is not as sure as before.

Don't you think this is a blessing? the base we will launch from will be broad before the next rally. the shallower the log curve is now, means it will be a giant when it goes vertical.
donator
Hey, but the support zone in 382-400 was broken intraday (it was intraday support, the "daily close" support was previously at 500 and was broken in this latest slide many days ago)! Is there anything you think it affects the big picture?

My thoughts:
- It is either a cause or effect of an increased probability for Bitcoin to fail, and therefore justifiable by EV (expected value) analysis. Like if the scenario weighted expected price of BTC1 in 5 years was $1M in December, now it is only $400k. It is rational that the exchange rate takes into account the decreased percentage of a home run, but I posit the EV is still orders of magnitude higher than PV, and that the ratio EV/PV (can be expressed as discount rate [I = (EV/PV)^(1/5) - 1]) has hardly gotten worse, likely better.
- The price is now -0.39 below trendline, which is a new record! Last time we got this low when going down in price, was in 2011-11-15. I was pretty amused to find out the similarity in sentiment and the moves in exchange rate around the date. The upside seems better than downside at the moment, in fact around 2011-11-15 was the single most coveted buy zone since the $32 bubble.
- After going so deep, the probability that it takes longer than expected to get back to the ATH is increased. I still think the baseline case is to smash the ATH this autumn, but it is not as sure as before.
- Fundamentally the crypto adoption is doing good and the news about it in last months have not really been depressing, rather many have just watched the price and thought that the news are also bad, even though they're good! In absence of exchanges and agenda setting in forum boards, I would think Bitcoin is doing just fine, and so would you.
donator
No, the problem was I boycott all the exchanges until there is one who let me trade without giving them my money and fiat. Otherwise I would have used a spread of buys ofc.

Have you tried bitcoin.de? SEPA transferrals from person to person. Sometimes a bit complicated though and volume is not enormous, but you don't have to wire them your fiat at least.

Too little volume. Even all the exchanges have too little volume. That's why I rarely trade and just breathe hot air.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I was promised da moon

Have you tried bitcoin.de? SEPA transferrals from person to person. Sometimes a bit complicated though and volume is not enormous, but you don't have to wire them your fiat at least.
donator

Use a bot Wink

Activity: 126
Merit: 101
Be Here Now
Attention shoppers, sale in aisle 3!  Bitcoin 80% off!
Assuming we still have some time before the sigmoid inflection point approaches.

When do you think it will go back up?
When you stop caring when it will go up.

Yep....that's what happened. It was 339-360s and I decided to go eat, not sweat it - tomorrow it'll be below 300.

Twenty minutes later, one last check for tonight - 390s and up...fuckit...I cracked but I at least got my first BTC at a smidge under $400. I wanted lower but whatever...400 was my sweat zone. If it drops lower, I'll do more - but will anyway in the coming weeks. Just needed the first one to get on the roller coaster. YAY I CAN FINALLY PLAY!!!

So NOW if I check in Saturday and it's 89 bucks, I'm gonna cry  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

Use a bot Wink
Jump to: