Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 278. (Read 907212 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
Anonymint - Don't bother with your standard (arrogant) "you don't understand" response just because I don't lap up your every word.

Breaking News! Smoking gun! Eyewitness account released by well known Jim Rickards (former intelligence agent turned analyst and author of best seller, Currency Wars) who was in the room when the CIA was doing the insider trading on option puts against the two airlines involved in 9/11. Corroborated by Max Keiser who was talking to Cantor Fitzgerald brokers who told him they were betting short against bombings and airplane attacks imminent on New York.

So STFU mofo! You dumb ass white boy slave.

You've had all these prior examples of false-flags, e.g. Pearl Harbor, Reichstag fire, etc. and you see the clear motivation for 9/11 was the Patriot Act and subsequent executive orders and laws that have created all seeing police and tax slavery state exposed by Edward Snowden. Yet you still want to believe your white world isn't so corrupt as it is. You want to live in your fantasy bubble.

The only thing you might understand is "Mooo. Mooo".

Arrogance? No. Just don't want to join dumb ass fools. I prefer humble, but am I supposed to just fall into the queue with you chattel.

It has nothing to do with lapping up my word. It has to do with you being too lazy to actually research. If you did the research, you would understand why it is physically impossible for the steel buildings to entirely collapse from fire and debris. Add to that free fall velocity of collapse, meaning no resistance. The only way for WTC7 to collapse the way it did was demolition. And if you are not an engineer then maybe you don't understand that, but we engineers understand why. And yes in fact the building was evacuated several times for long periods leading up to this. And in fact there were dozens of workers in the elevator shafts of the twin towers (where the structural steel beams were) for many weeks leading up to the demolitions. If you did some research and capable of understanding engineering and science, then you would know this.

This is another example of what I was explaining upthread (about Bitcoin's white male nerd demographic) wherein we can be separated from the masses who will never be able to comprehend the engineering about 9/11 and so will believe the government's impossible concocted whitewash (or in Bitcoin's case masses are not adopting, only white males against central banking are). We see the same ignorance of science or facts mechanism in play with all the current things white people are fooled into fighting for (to do what the elite want), e.g. Bitcoin, man-made climate change, discrimination, feminism, environment, etc.. The elite lull you into your comfort zone where you can be manipulated with emotional propaganda, e.g. "save those cute polar bears or cute little African kids".

Cantor Fitzgerald traders were insider-trading the options on the attacks that killed them.  Unbelievable.  Insider information provided by Jim Rickards in his new book The Death of Money reveals the CIA was aware of trading on targeted airlines leading up to 9/11.  Max Keiser corroborates this with his own experience.  Amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI0GUdYwS68&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg

People always ask why 9/11 whistleblowers don't come forward.  This is why.  They are afraid to speak out too soon.  Many have been killed.  But enough people are out there, keeping themselves in the public view so that they can safely reveal their piece of the puzzle when the time is right.

We natives refuse to be slaves (I am % Cherokee) and I see the same daily here in the Philippines, they refuse to obey laws (and that is why I love living here). Some white people (or all except for those who adjust) hate it here because no one follows the rules. They complain incessantly and everyone just leaves the room and lets them blabber to themselves. It is quite hilarious to see the white control freaks go into a livid hissy fit (reminds me of a child whining on the floor of Toys-R-Us about a toy) because the hotel staff refuses to listen to their tirade, wherein the staff escapes to and is giggling in the back office. Here you have no law support to tell your neighbor to stop blasting their karaoke all night for days and weeks. Instead if you want peace, you better buy a large enough area of land. And that is a free market. No big brother to hold your feeble hand.

Even if you think you've enslaved a filipino, they will be doing what ever they damn well please when you turn your head. They live for the moment, so it is very difficult to change their motivation to what you want them to do. Of course I also have white traits in me, such as planning for the future. So it is interesting how I try to balance the two cultures that inhabit myself.

And those armchair sociologists who accuse of me of being racist are equivalently insane. Should I be racist against white or brown people when I am both? Nonsense.

chill. the fuck. out.

You have no idea what I think about this stuff, so your diatribe trying to convince me of things is pretty misguided.

do i think 9/11 was an inside job? yes. herp.

do i think there is a a super secret cabal in charge of the whole world. no.

the truth is likely far more mundane than the hollywood NWO scenario.

some powerful/rich guys sometimes do some really bad stuff to stay in charge/rich. its always been like that. just the same as there have always been other guys who think they are super genius for figuring that out. it's not 'breaking news'.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey,

I'm just jumping into this so let me know if these points ( http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2014/03/bye-bye-bitcoin/ ) have been refuted elsewhere.

This would be a serious blow, since roughly 60% of global Bitcoin trading occurs in China. Bitcoin prices fell by almost 10% today.
Do we have these figures? How credible is this?

The IRS ruled that Bitcoin and other virtual currencies are property, not currency... they are subject to capital gains taxation ... This means Bitcoins are not fungible, and that makes it unworkable as a currency. If I have to figure out which particular Bitcoin in my wallet I want to spend and what the tax treatment will be, Bitcoin just doesn’t work as a commercial medium of exchange. Bitcoin still works as a speculative medium, but Bitcoin’s claim has always been to being more than the latest iteration of the trading sardines–it aspired to be a commercial medium.

Assuming BTC is no longer a viable medium of exchange, what future utility can be offered by bitcoin. Are we banking on future stability? I still haven't seen an argument underlying the fundamental utility of BTC assuming continued volatility. I know the primary focus here has been short term technical analyses, e.g. user adoption. I want to continue investing during these lows but based on the [little] information gathered, the political and legal landscape seems to be growing more turbulent. These are being considered? Are you figures being updated to account for these things? Do they not matter? Can someone summarize the current view/data contributing to the long term bullish sentiment?

I'm a noob to the forums so any help/guidance is appreciated.

Activity: 665
Merit: 500
Last threads in Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Economics > Speculation (Moderator: Blitz­) > 

- $442 -> $0, Bitcoin ponzi bubble brusted, you lost your money!

- Sentiment incredibly bearish

- Prepare for Bitcoin $266 Retest

- Bitcoin down to $483 ¿!?

- Denial is fading, fear is approaching

- URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!!

Yes this is the sentiment I've been feeling the last few days. Question is if it's enough or we need even more puke like sentiment.

Activity: 263
Merit: 280
Last threads in Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Economics > Speculation (Moderator: Blitz­) > 

- $442 -> $0, Bitcoin ponzi bubble brusted, you lost your money!

- Sentiment incredibly bearish

- Prepare for Bitcoin $266 Retest

- Bitcoin down to $483 ¿!?

- Denial is fading, fear is approaching

- URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!!

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Such stats:

March 28, 2014 - 10:01:01 AM CET. 16,179,745.59 USD 9,530.79 BTC 23,740.40 LTC
March 30, 2014 - 10:07:56 AM CEST. 17,255,586.49 USD 8,814.56 BTC 23,852.00 LTC
March 30, 2014 - 01:44:49 PM CEST. 17,297,316.35 USD 7,837.08 BTC 24,669.27 LTC
March 30, 2014 - 03:37:31 PM CEST. 16,070,695.32 USD 6,807.79 BTC 23,030.25 LTC

* Shorts bought back
* 1.2m of longs gave up

Wallie wallguy added some bids half an hour ago (I'm on GMT+1):

15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 454.00   |   USDSUM = $ 109068.96
15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 449.50   |   USDSUM = $ 107987.88
15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 445.00   |   USDSUM = $ 106906.80
15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 440.50   |   USDSUM = $ 105825.72
15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 436.00   |   USDSUM = $ 104744.64
15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 431.50   |   USDSUM = $ 103663.56
15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 427.00   |   USDSUM = $ 102582.48
15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 422.50   |   USDSUM = $ 101501.40
15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 418.00   |   USDSUM = $ 100420.32
15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 413.50   |   USDSUM = $  99339.24
15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 409.00   |   USDSUM = $  98258.16
15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 404.50   |   USDSUM = $  97177.08
15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 400.00   |   USDSUM = $  96096.00
15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 395.50   |   USDSUM = $  95014.92
15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 391.00   |   USDSUM = $  93933.84
15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 386.50   |   USDSUM = $  92852.76
15:20   +  BID:     240.24000000  BTC   @   $ 382.00   |   USDSUM = $  91771.68

And then there is this guy:

15:40 +  BID:     438.00000000  BTC   @   $ 402.51   |   USDSUM = $ 176299.38

'Interesting' bidding. Have you seen if these bids have been getting triggered, or they more of the 'vanishing' type?

Regardless of the intentions of who is behind those bids, without them, the Ask side of the order book would be looking much barer and that might set of a bit of a panic.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I guess you are not assuming cigars are in any way healthier than cigarettes?

Well, as for me, I smoke because of my health, it keeps the mood stable. In case anyone was surprised how I can perform so well Wink

A cigarette is a factory-made product composed of 600 ingredients that produce 7,000 chemicals when burned, many of them carcinogenic. It is inhaled.

A cigar is a hand-made product composed of 1 ingredient: sun-dried, fermented tobacco leaf with no additives. It is also not inhaled.

Even according to the most propagandish site I found, cigars are healthier than cigarettes:

Are cigars less hazardous than cigarettes?

Because all tobacco products are harmful and cause cancer, the use of these products is strongly discouraged. There is no safe level of tobacco use. People who use any type of tobacco product should be encouraged to quit.

yes i agree - it is not the nicotene which causes most addiction in commercial cigarettes, but the other chemicals. I only smoke a brand called pueblo - which is organic, and produced in the same way as the native americans used to produce tobacco. One cigarette of it satisfies you for hours, you do not get any cravings to reload like you do off commercial cigarettes, and even if i stop for a few days i still feel fine. I swear its all the other chemicals in commercial cigarettes which cause most of the withdrawal symptoms.

if i was as rich as Rpietila i would most definately smoke cigars.
Activity: 210
Lazy, cynical and insolent since 1968
Risto, I have a question

I'm curious on how much you spend each month on quality cigars? Cool

And hot towels.

I don't know what are hot towels, but cigars cost between EUR 10-60 and I consume about 20 per month. I would say that it is slightly less expensive than owning a car (I sold the family cars a few months ago).

Funny thing is that by smoking cigarettes which do not have any known health benefits (on the contrary they are harmful!) you are set back about EUR 200-300 per month. So just by doubling it, you get to enjoy the best of the best, instead of worst of the worst  Huh

Sorry Risto, just being silly.  You get hot towels on flights (y'know they hand them out)...I always imagine you smoking cigars and getting your hot towels over at cryptocrypt.

Anyway, you know cigars have pretty much the same carcinogenic impacts on the body as cigarettes?
Being a scandy you probably have used snus too...that's pretty carcinogenic too.
But hey you only live (and die) once...no point worrying about that stuff, when your numbers up, your numbers up. Smiley

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

Well, as for me, I smoke because of my health, it keeps the mood stable. In case anyone was surprised how I can perform so well Wink

A cigarette is a factory-made product composed of 600 ingredients that produce 7,000 chemicals when burned, many of them carcinogenic. It is inhaled.

A cigar is a hand-made product composed of 1 ingredient: sun-dried, fermented tobacco leaf with no additives. It is also not inhaled.

Even according to the most propagandish site I found, cigars are healthier than cigarettes:

Are cigars less hazardous than cigarettes?

Because all tobacco products are harmful and cause cancer, the use of these products is strongly discouraged. There is no safe level of tobacco use. People who use any type of tobacco product should be encouraged to quit.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
donator
Risto, I have a question

And hot towels.

I don't know what are hot towels, but cigars cost between EUR 10-60 and I consume about 20 per month. I would say that it is slightly less expensive than owning a car (I sold the family cars a few months ago).

Funny thing is that by smoking cigarettes which do not have any known health benefits (on the contrary they are harmful!) you are set back about EUR 200-300 per month. So just by doubling it, you get to enjoy the best of the best, instead of worst of the worst  Huh
donator
It bugs me that I was too early with the final capitulation last week. Now all the signs are the more prevalent. Hitting a low repeatedly in subsequent days without one massive flashcrash with massive volume was a typical for the last one. (Cf. now).

The bottom was 62% of the last stable level (note: fibonacci ratio). If the stability level this time is 640, the bottom would be seen at about 400. Indeed, next week of oscillation full of fear between 400-480 would be perfect for shaking out every single remaining weak hand and pave the way for continued gains (last time chart shown for reference  Grin ):
1 month = +50%
2 months = +100%
3 months = +100%
4 months = +400%
5 months = +1000%.

Ah, but everywhere you look (1) the prognosticators are saying down down down. (2) A breach if 380 sends us into a death spiral they say. (3) Bid sums drying up. (4) Everyone taking their money off exchanges. (5) China drying up. (6) No new fiat, no new excitement as mainstream investors already know about Bitcoin.

(7) No good news reactions only bad new reactions are a clear symptom of this they say. (8 ) This could go on indefinitely they say.

Are they correct?

(1) This is one requirement for a bottom, similarly as everybody saying "up" is a prerequisite for a top.
(2) I have developed a wonderful proof that this is not true, but sadly my time does not allow to elucidate.
(3) Actually it seems that ask sum is drying up and there is very much (15k) bids in 400-470. Anyway these are easily manipulated.
(4) As well as their coins. This is typical for a bottom.
(5) I don't believe there is any additional "drying up" left in China. If someone wants out, he is already out. If someone wants Bitcoin, he is in.
(6) It takes 12-24 months on average from hearing to acting. That's why the upside will be so explosive (like 2013/1-4 as a result of 2011)
(7) Yes, in the bottom the news reactions are bad no matter what happens.
(8 ) Every day we go lower, there has to be new sellers selling a growing number of coins to satisfy even stagnant demand. I would not bet it happening indefinitely.
Activity: 210
Lazy, cynical and insolent since 1968
Risto, I have a question

And hot towels.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
Risto, I have a question

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Have bid sums fallen dramatically prior to past bottoms?

I honestly dont know, but if you believe the model of sentiment to forecast turns, it's no surprise that many people pull their buy orders near the bottom. buy orders can change in a flash, and sell pressure may be exhausted regardless of orders.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
It bugs me that I was too early with the final capitulation last week. Now all the signs are the more prevalent. Hitting a low repeatedly in subsequent days without one massive flashcrash with massive volume was a typical for the last one. (Cf. now).

The bottom was 62% of the last stable level (note: fibonacci ratio). If the stability level this time is 640, the bottom would be seen at about 400. Indeed, next week of oscillation full of fear between 400-480 would be perfect for shaking out every single remaining weak hand and pave the way for continued gains (last time chart shown for reference  Grin ):
1 month = +50%
2 months = +100%
3 months = +100%
4 months = +400%
5 months = +1000%.

Ah, but everywhere you look the prognosticators are saying down down down. A breach if 380 sends us into a death spiral they say. Bid sums drying up. Everyone taking their money off exchanges. China drying up. No new fiat, no new excitement as mainstream investors already know about Bitcoin.

No good news reactions only bad new reactions are a clear symptom of this they say. This could go on indefinitely they say.

Are they correct?

well I believe thats all very bullish. when everybody feels ripped off by their bad fortunes - blame the market and blame the news. bearish sentiment.
a death spiral is a slippery slope argument. not gonna happen, whales like to intercept large sell offs, it's much easier than accumulating.

Have bid sums fallen dramatically prior to past bottoms?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

1 month = +50%
2 months = +100%
3 months = +100%
4 months = +400%
5 months = +1000%.

Ah, but everywhere you look the prognosticators are saying down down down. A breach if 380 sends us into a death spiral they say. Bid sums drying up. Everyone taking their money off exchanges. China drying up. No new fiat, no new excitement as mainstream investors already know about Bitcoin.

No good news reactions only bad new reactions are a clear symptom of this they say. This could go on indefinitely they say.

Are they correct?

well I believe thats all very bullish. when everybody feels ripped off by their bad fortunes - blame the market and blame the news. bearish sentiment.
a death spiral is a slippery slope argument. not gonna happen, whales like to intercept large sell offs, it's much easier than accumulating.
legendary
What I think is really not important but I'll add it anyway. I think there is a risk of the price falling down under 300 like Anonymint has been warning. 250 should be strong support and a flash crash to that area doesn't seem impossible. On the other hand sentiment is pretty darn close to rock bottom. Everyone seems to be in despair. Believers are changing their minds and people who where sure the bottom was in are speaking of new lows (me included).

The most "fear" inducing thing I see are the paltry bid sums. They've literally dried up.
Activity: 665
Merit: 500
What I think is really not important but I'll add it anyway. I think there is a risk of the price falling down under 300 like Anonymint has been warning. 250 should be strong support and a flash crash to that area doesn't seem impossible. On the other hand sentiment is pretty darn close to rock bottom. Everyone seems to be in despair. Believers are changing their minds and people who where sure the bottom was in are speaking of new lows (me included).
legendary

The bottom was 62% of the last stable level (note: fibonacci ratio). If the stability level this time is 640, the bottom would be seen at about 400. Indeed, next week of oscillation full of fear between 400-480 would be perfect for shaking out every single remaining weak hand and pave the way for continued gains (last time chart shown for reference  Grin ):
1 month = +50%
2 months = +100%
3 months = +100%
4 months = +400%
5 months = +1000%.

Are they correct?
donator

The bottom was 62% of the last stable level (note: fibonacci ratio). If the stability level this time is 640, the bottom would be seen at about 400. Indeed, next week of oscillation full of fear between 400-480 would be perfect for shaking out every single remaining weak hand and pave the way for continued gains (last time chart shown for reference  Grin ):
1 month = +50%
2 months = +100%
3 months = +100%
4 months = +400%
5 months = +1000%.
Jump to: