Pages:
Author

Topic: Ruby A precious gem for the digital age - page 15. (Read 251862 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
December 28, 2015, 05:07:27 PM
so what is special feature of this coin? What makes capitalization so high? Smiley
Constant security updates, stable chain, original dev is still around, nearly 2 years later, dev is constantly active, trading bot due to be released at some point in the near future.
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
December 27, 2015, 08:27:57 PM
so what is special feature of this coin? What makes capitalization so high? Smiley
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
December 17, 2015, 09:49:25 PM
hi all... glad to be on the RUBY train... hope it's not too late

I believe crypto is never ended game, so never to late to play with it.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
December 11, 2015, 08:26:25 AM
How's the TraderDaddy progress coming along?

Keep up the good work
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 03, 2015, 12:03:50 PM
hi all... glad to be on the RUBY train... hope it's not too late
rby
Activity: 742
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love
November 24, 2015, 12:43:50 AM
Hello. Anyone please tell me,why Rubycoin fly too high from nothing? I remember Rubycoin price has been  200-400 satoshi  a time ago. Why other altcoins not fly to high from nothing? Sorry l just newbie and l want to know:-) From what is this high price now?

A new website is being worked on and will have more information. We are still small, and there is much room for improvement, but from a development point of view, a few things set us apart:

- Full time development.

- Survived longer than most, well beyond the average lifespan of a cryptocurrency, and thriving.

- Up to date with security patches: https://github.com/rubycoinorg/rubycoin/commits/master

- Proof-of-stake enables holders to earn Rubycoin as a reward for keeping their wallet open. Holders are essentially miners, rather than separating the two like proof-of-work does.

- Up to date with the most modern, fair, and secure version of proof-of-stake.

- Pure proof-of-stake is energy-efficient. Large amounts of electricity are not being used.

- Decentralized / No centralized checkpointing.
December 02, 2015, 02:45:47 PM
ok. anyone wanting to join slack, I've set up an auto-invite page: slack.rubycoin.org
November 29, 2015, 12:08:14 PM
RubyCoin Price Weekly Analysis – Further Gains Seem Likely

Key Highlights
- Rubycoin price rocketed higher this past week and even traded towards 0.000477BTC.
- There is a bullish trend line formed on the hourly chart (price feed from Bittrex), i.e. acting as a support on the downside.
- The price is also above the 100 hourly simple moving average, which is a positive sign.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/11/29/rubycoin-price-weekly-analysis-further-gains-seem-likely/

Thank you for sharing! Lets get some action on twitter and reddit regarding this:

https://twitter.com/CryptoCoining/status/670997430897385473
https://www.reddit.com/r/rubycoin/comments/3uq2ha/rubycoin_price_weekly_analysis_further_gains_seem/?ref=share&ref_source=link
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
November 29, 2015, 07:37:04 AM
RubyCoin Price Weekly Analysis – Further Gains Seem Likely

Key Highlights
- Rubycoin price rocketed higher this past week and even traded towards 0.000477BTC.
- There is a bullish trend line formed on the hourly chart (price feed from Bittrex), i.e. acting as a support on the downside.
- The price is also above the 100 hourly simple moving average, which is a positive sign.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/11/29/rubycoin-price-weekly-analysis-further-gains-seem-likely/
Activity: 680
Merit: 255
November 28, 2015, 12:30:35 PM
If you guys want, I'll set up a faucet for Ruby like http://faucet.btx.rocks/

Just let me know if there is interest

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
November 28, 2015, 08:09:17 AM
is a faucet for RBY around here ?

Join #rubycoin.org (freenode) on IRC. Got a trivia bot there chance to win 0.1RBY/10minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
November 28, 2015, 07:35:03 AM
is a faucet for RBY around here ?
Activity: 479
November 27, 2015, 03:24:51 PM
Wallet can't be empty. Your balance / network weight x 960 (blocks per day) gives estimation how many 4 rby rewards you should get per day. But remember that blocks mature in 500 blocks which equals to about 12 hours and 30 minutes. That's minimum time to wait before your coins start to stake.

thanks!
rby
Brotherhood is love
November 15, 2015, 05:05:27 AM
OPTIONAL UPDATE v2.2.0.1

- Enforce protocol v3 nodes
- Fix GUI spacing issues
Activity: 686
November 27, 2015, 02:20:00 PM
Hello. Anyone please tell me,why Rubycoin fly too high from nothing? I remember Rubycoin price has been  200-400 satoshi  a time ago. Why other altcoins not fly to high from nothing? Sorry l just newbie and l want to know:-) From what is this high price now?

A new website is being worked on and will have more information. We are still small, and there is much room for improvement, but from a development point of view, a few things set us apart:

- Full time development.

- Survived longer than most, well beyond the average lifespan of a cryptocurrency, and thriving.

- Up to date with security patches: https://github.com/rubycoinorg/rubycoin/commits/master

- Proof-of-stake enables holders to earn Rubycoin as a reward for keeping their wallet open. Holders are essentially miners, rather than separating the two like proof-of-work does.

- Pure proof-of-stake is energy-efficient. Large amounts of electricity are not being used.

so does this PoS require stake? OP just says reward 4 rby ....so just an open wallet? can wallet be empty?

Wallet can't be empty. Your balance / network weight x 960 (blocks per day) gives estimation how many 4 rby rewards you should get per day. But remember that blocks mature in 500 blocks which equals to about 12 hours and 30 minutes. That's minimum time to wait before your coins start to stake.
Activity: 479
November 27, 2015, 01:19:06 PM

- Full time development.

so does this PoS require stake? OP just says reward 4 rby ....so just an open wallet? can wallet be empty?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 23, 2015, 07:22:18 PM
Activity: 294
???
November 22, 2015, 04:06:11 PM
When is actually TraderDaddy expected to be released?

I'm waiting too, browsing and trying all these fucking bots to find the best Grin
rby
Brotherhood is love
November 08, 2015, 05:05:25 PM

I'm maintaining Cryptocoins – vector/webfont cryptocurrency icon pack; just released a new update (1.5) including Rubycoin!

Our logo is different now.
Activity: 534
November 22, 2015, 03:56:41 PM
When is actually TraderDaddy expected to be released?
Pages:
Jump to: