Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency! - page 15. (Read 3627 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

How is it going to fight with illegal money transfers? Don't we have anonymity using cryptos? isn't the reason we all are using it.

Please post the reference otherwise don't spread the hoax.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
any movement of any state to meet the technology-it is a good sign and cryptocurrency, and the state itself. another question is that they also need to protect their sovereignty, in order to make their own cryptocurrency
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
If Russia will be friends with cryptocurrency it is very good.I just can not understand why create your own cryptocurrency.You can also use other cryptocurrencies.In any case, this was to be expected.I hope other countries will follow Russia.In fact, very good news, which may somehow affect the market.Let's see
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The Russian government does this not for good, but to fully control the cryptocurrency in the country.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

I think that the blockchain technology has not been fully explored yet. And the introduction of this system globally, in the future can bring to disastrous consequences.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I accept that rather or ass each countries should decriminalise functioning with crypto-currencies and the rather Russia does this
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
We are all well informed that Russia is making a serious effort to dominate the booming Blockchain technology industry, claiming that it will eventually belong to them. At the same time, a leading Russian bank issued its first commercial bonds through Blockchain-based technology.
Activity: 340
I agree, in addition to reducing illegal money transfers, cryptocurrency can be a means of payment with a short, blockchain technology capable of storing thousands of transaction data, this is one of the benefits of digital currency
Activity: 140
thats very nice move! goverment intervention would secure us from any intruders. we are safe in doing trading because we are protected by the goverment... i hope some countries would also embrace the crytocurrency so we could be more transfarent and all our transaction would be secured.
Activity: 152
Crypto-currency gaining wide popularity among Russians. Every day more and more people are being introduced into this market
Activity: 196

Wow good for Russia then if that plan will come to reality. I think it would be an instant hit if the government also supports it but upto what extent? Because crypto currencies were created fot the purpose of being discreet and without government to tax it. Mixing crypto and government seems to be a contrast but will see what will happen.
Activity: 97
why would I know the last one? already may, but nothing is heard about it. I really want everything to be good, but knowing their attitude to citizens, you can not be sure, they can make restrictions that can change all people's plans!
Activity: 210
very good news if russia will support and legalize cryptocurrency, this is a new breakthrough in building image in society that virtual currency will also legend its existence and hope other country also follow it
Russia Friendly status with cryptocurrency will surely benefit the cryptocurrency in a large way after Japan Russia is very much positive in attracting investments in cryptocurrency and blockchain and mining industry
Activity: 70
Legalization of operations with cryptocurrency is a very good idea for people who want to do it legally, and for the state that will receive taxes.But in my opinion, creating your own cryptocurrency will not lead to anything good.
This news is very good. If Russia passes a new law, where it will be allowed to pay a price for the goods. That is very good. Only then do they tax. This is not very good. All goes as long as it is without taxes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
I lived in Russia and I know only that at any good opportunity the government and the authorities begin to take away everything that only can from citizens who turd and then earned it to themselves! So they want to legalize it, and to make money from it

whooh that really great bro. After Japanese government you country taking serious steps in positive with the bitcoin. I want to invest on the any website or anything related to crypto currencies we can register under your country once it gets legalized there.
I see many people on this board from russia so another plus point number of users for bitcoin will be high in numbers here.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
I lived in Russia and I know only that at any good opportunity the government and the authorities begin to take away everything that only can from citizens who turd and then earned it to themselves! So they want to legalize it, and to make money from it
Activity: 434
Merit: 13

very good news
if connected with other countries. so free-made transactions have legalized crypto. I strongly agree that the Russian state has legalized the manufacture of crypto in their country is very useful to counter all acts of illegal transactions
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
Russia has always shown variety of opinions over cryptos. Finally, after long they have made cryptocurrencies legal in Russia. This is indeed a positive news for the community. I still feel there is some hidden agenda behind this news. But for now when countries are giving mixed stance over Bitcoin, this came as positive wave. There was an increased interest in cryptos from Russia, lately. Many ICO were coming from Russia, hence, this news can bring in more investment from a country with a strict capital control and can give a boost to the volume.
Pages:
Jump to: