Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency! - page 3. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
I do not think that our Federal government is going to support this direction, except that the introduction of new taxation for advanced miners, who are not in the shadows.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I'm convinced he's already friends! As, reading a news feed, I see news about how Russians earn on it. Our young people are smart and grasp everything on the fly.
Your "young people" at the moment earn with the help of crypto currency, just because the government has not yet passed any laws and does not regulate this industry.
Activity: 157
I'm convinced he's already friends! As, reading a news feed, I see news about how Russians earn on it. Our young people are smart and grasp everything on the fly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Create their own and tell people it's the truth. Who does not understand, and such a majority, will consider that the cryptocurrency is used.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Definitely not. My friends in Russia say that cryptocurrencies in the country still have no legal status.
Activity: 112
I think that Russia will not restrict or prohibit the purchase and sale of cryptocurrency. But at the same time, it will try to collect tax from all traders with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Or they came up with something of their own, the kind that they need to legalize the entire sphere in order to bring their product to the first place, or it's just dust in the eyes.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Sooner or later, Russia in the face of state banks will create its own cryptocurrency, convertible throughout the country.
Activity: 85
The Russian authorities want to collect additional taxes from the population. Russia is a country of thieves, and advanced technologies do not interest them
Activity: 14
I think that our population is not yet ready for this. Moreover, we do not yet have the necessary systems for the introduction of cryptocurrencies into various infrastructures.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

It's sounds good since it can regulate and avoid the scams. If cryptocurrency will have standard operations which can result in having Russian cryptocurrency, therefore it can prevent many scammers and moreover transaction will be more secured and convenient for the people in Russia. Hoping that other leaders in other country will try to think about it also.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
there is a lot of scam. I have experience of participating in Russian bounty campaigns and ICO.. I try to select all projects as carefully as possible, but there are still to many of scam and FUD
Activity: 80
I am curious on how the outcome could turn, I mean, cryptos are decentralized systems and the involvement of the government could mean just the opposite on the majority of the cases.
Activity: 143
I think that everyone will have to make friends with cryptocurrency, and Russia is no exception. I know that many citizens of our country are already actively investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
that is a good news. maybe other counties could start following too.
not immensely, but start with tiny opening first
Activity: 252
that's good news. and I think that if Russia legalizes cryptocurrency it will have a positive impact on it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I think if this happens, it will be a very good development for crypto and it community will also increase in size and gradually it will penetrate globally and people will accept it because of the good potentials it has. This will also help it to become stable as it will be accepted for exchange of goods ans services.
Activity: 387
This is great news that will bring Russia closer to other developing countries that have long adopted such laws. I heard that Russia is going to create its own cryptocurrency, I am very interested in this project, I would buy such coins at the ICO stage, if of course it will be.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
When it happens, I hope it will have an impact to the crypto currency market. Crypto really needs help especially on the alternate coin's demand. I hope that the Russians will start investing as soon as its legalize. I'm sure a lot of investors will be interested on what crypto has to offer.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Actually there are very few Countries that are crypto-friends but I'm quite confident that this number will grow in next years because too many sectors can benefit from blockchian usage, expecially public ones.
Pages:
Jump to: