Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018 - page 15. (Read 1702 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 2
It's inetresting to see that such news recieve so much positive comments.
In Russia, the reaction to these regulation attemps are mostly negative, because everyone thinking that its being made to make money on miners or to restrict mining at all, because in soviet russia you don't mine crypto, crypto mines you. Can't say they're wrong, we'll see. I'm living in russia btw.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
I agree with the message that it is higher. Do kaki or vynovki early. It is good or bad to see from the law that they will accept.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/

If this happens, I think it's better for us than bad!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.

The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.

Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.

A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.

Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

NilecoinTeam.

Cryptocurrencies will never be legalized in Russia under Vladimir Putin. Mining may be legalized for the purpose of additional taxation of miners.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
The only reason they want to legalize cryptocurrency is that miners,traders and others will be obligated to pay taxes. But I don't want to pay some extras and disclose my income. anyway it is a good step forward,but let's see what will happen next
If you like it or not you will end up paying the tax eventually , when you convert the digital coins to fiat currency then you will be entitled to pay your taxes, you do not need to disclose the coins but i am sure there will be some sort of regulation around it too when everything is said and done and what governments are trying to do is to bring some transparency in the flow of money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
The only reason they want to legalize cryptocurrency is that miners,traders and others will be obligated to pay taxes. But I don't want to pay some extras and disclose my income. anyway it is a good step forward,but let's see what will happen next
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
It was expected and necessary. There are a lot of crypto under control in the market right now. I just want the rules which will allow people like me to be involved in crypto market
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
The government of the Russian Federation is trying to take control of the cryptocurrency market. In this can be positive and negative sides. We will see it when the law is passed and it comes into force. It is too early to draw conclusions.
Activity: 161
As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.

The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.

Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.

A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.

Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

NilecoinTeam.
If this is true, it is a big boost for  the market to regain again. I think the bull will starts to kicks in the moment it is implemented. Its been a months since I saw the green market, hoping I will see it in this coming month.
Activity: 336
Great news!I believe Russia will become the very first country where crypto will be officially recognized and legalized by the presidend and  goverment and all cryptotraders and investors can feel free,safely and happy there Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Infact every country will follow sooner or later, no one wanta to get left behind, everyone wants to adopt blockchain technology for the efficiency and revolutionary transparency it provides in automation and every procedure.
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
If Russia will accept this bill, it will be a very good and important event for the cryptocurrency. It is interesting that even such things can be traced to the confrontation between Russia and America. Summing up, we can say that everything indicates that the summer can bring quite good changes for cryptocurrencies.
If we consider the confrontation between Russia and America, then in the crypto Russia is now in the role of catching up. And she just needs to change her legislation.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
That's are realy great news! Even if they prepare taxes for crypto profits and mining, it would be great to do things legally without risk of being arested.
Activity: 119
It's nice, that different countries trying to apply cryptocurrency as payment method.
From hate to love in one step. Congratulations, my friends !
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I hope this isn't fake news and it turns out true. Russia is very big populated country. There are many people in our russian local forums too. I hope they will legalize it and regulate icos so we may see trustable altcoins from Russia.
Perhaps the introduction of these laws will lead to a decrease in the number of frauds in their market, but I would not invest in projects oriented to the Russian economy. There are very serious problems, I do not think it's worth the risk.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
If Russia will accept this bill, it will be a very good and important event for the cryptocurrency. It is interesting that even such things can be traced to the confrontation between Russia and America. Summing up, we can say that everything indicates that the summer can bring quite good changes for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
As far as I know, the Central Bank of Russia and the Ministry of Finance are categorically against recognizing the crypto currency as a means of payment. They say that according to the Constitution, only their ruble can be a single means of payment on the territory of this country and therefore they support the introduction of criminal liability for using crypto currency as a means of payment. I still see that in Russia they are trying to ban and prohibit crypto-currency sites. Is this how the preparation for the legalization of the crypto currency is going? I really doubt. that this year's crypto currency will be free to walk through the territory of Russia.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
It is more about government regulation than legalization. While there is no specifics, but mining will be equated to business and taxed. And for the release of tokens will only have the right to campaign with a state license. But again, all this is just chatter for now.
Activity: 112
Russia play big role in world economy now. Putin is a smart guy and he really knows what to do.
I think world start to change if Russia realy support crypto
Activity: 434
Hopefully, this will have a better outcome and I think this can be the signs that Btc will be increasing its value and also with other cryptocurrencies. Also, this country is well-developed and we should expect some support of their countrymen which are obviously supporters of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: