Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018 - page 17. (Read 1702 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.

The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.

Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.

A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.

Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

NilecoinTeam.
Please!! don't let this be fake news because this will bring a good positive impact on the crypto worlds and heads will defiantly turn.
Activity: 26
As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.

The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.

Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.

A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.

Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

NilecoinTeam.

Russia In the list of Crypto friendly nations. We need more
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
I suppose that with the "legalize" they'll add wild tax laws.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think it will very well affect the market, but in my opinion, the purpose of these bills will be to take away money from people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I doubt that in russia there will be decent regulation in the field of crypto-currency. They have a weak economy
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
I would not be so sure about the positive aspects of this news. When the government begins to intervene — wait for trouble.
A recent example — Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro, who uses cryptocurrency in his corrupt schemes.
I have the same opinion. I am always cautious about the news, when governments declare legalization.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
That is great. Now India and China will be roasted. It is a fact that Russia is a big country. Yet, it is less populated than China and India. On the other hand, it will really help the cryptocurrency as many people will try to invest in it. I heard once that Russia was going to ban it, have they changed their mind or what? Either way, I hope they will legalize it as they stated and I hope it will be a big step into achieving what we always wanted.
Activity: 112
This is particularly a great new for the cryptocurrency community. Legalizing cryptos in just a very short time is quite  impressive, although they may have prepared quite a long time for this - but who cares as  long as crpytos will now be legal in Russia.
Am sure other countries will follow.
On the other hand, in our country, steps have now been taken to regulate cryptos  - then maybe legalizing it will come next.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
I would not be so sure about the positive aspects of this news. When the government begins to intervene — wait for trouble.
A recent example — Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro, who uses cryptocurrency in his corrupt schemes.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I hope this isn't fake news and it turns out true. Russia is very big populated country. There are many people in our russian local forums too. I hope they will legalize it and regulate icos so we may see trustable altcoins from Russia.
right were tired of fake news even it positive and negative,market are reacting too fast when some issues thrown to bitcoins,most are negative but some is like this positive.if russian government finally accept bitcoin as legal currency and can be used nationwide like japan,well this must be the start of mooning so lets continue updated about this one.coz maybe this is the end of our waiting
Activity: 364

NilecoinTeam.

to be honest this is very good info and I really hope this could be the trigger of the rise in price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. more and more ICO shows that cryptocurrency technology is very familiar to many people.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
i hope this is not fake . if it is true then this is big step forward in the progress of the crypto world. Then we can wait for the bitcoin price to rise again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
Not surprised by this at all. The biggest ICO in world yet is about to be launched and it is a Russian company *drum-roll* Telegram. It is a smart move by the country to support their own and pave the way for it to be hugely successful. And once they do this, I wouldn't be surprised China following suit depite all the recent bans on crypto.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I think it will very well affect the market, any positive news increases the growth of ICO:D
Let's see what happens..
Activity: 182
I hope this isn't fake news and it turns out true. Russia is very big populated country. There are many people in our russian local forums too. I hope they will legalize it and regulate icos so we may see trustable altcoins from Russia.

I hope so. There are so many fud news out there recently and i bope this news can make the fud news go away from us.
People who panic in the past, please read this news so you can handle your panic sell.
Activity: 336
I doubt that they want to make their laws better for investors or ordinary people.  The purpose of these bills will be to make money from people.  Simply now, the government sees that money passes by them, and they can not control everything.  Control, and once again control - this is the main goal of all laws.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
By July this current year, cryptocurrencies in Russia will be legalized under a regulatory package called Digital Assets Regulation Bill. This is another legalization under a regulation and many of the countries that legalized bitcoin falls under this method, others combines regulation and taxation. This is nothing new but other countries will surely follow this kind of cryptocurrency management in the years to come.

You are right this bill was published back January this year. I wonder what legalization he is saying to happen in July.
Activity: 182
Russia is truly trying to get as many hands into emegerging markets as possible. This is a very smart move by the kremlin- USA is bei left behind whilst russia can see the future of it. This and UAE can see the benefits of cryotocurrency. Buy the best Russian and UAE coins early on and you'll be fine. That's my plan Smiley
Activity: 490
If there are no issues that will come up on that historical moment for Russia then I'm pretty sure that we are going to enter in massive bull run and break another all time high record and Russia will be the number one pro-crypto country worldwide.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
This is fantastic news as Sierra Leone has recently utilized blockchain tech in their recent election it looks like more people are adopting this. I believe in this upcoming ICO because they are focusing on bringing all markets together through arbitrage trading and therefore leading the masses to crypto:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480
Pages:
Jump to: