Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018 - page 16. (Read 1702 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
My view is that holding for a year shall be the greatest track to the worst financial result at present to take advantage of this new legislation and the foreseeable results in a year.

Yep, this is funny
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
i think this might be a fake news. an autocratic country is a centralized place, it’s hard for them to accept a decentralized system.
Governments can pass laws that will help them use even decentralized cryptocurrencies to their advantage. Now it's just a matter of creating such a mechanism.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I hope this news will be reflected in a good plan for the whole situation, which is happening now with the market
I don’t believe that in Russia it will be full legalization of cryptocurrencies. I just can not imagine this. That’s because there are a lot of unclear, indistinct things related to cryptocurrencies.

Of course not  as I said early. Legislation is around taxation only. How to tax miners and how to tax ICOs.
The point is - you can mine crypto as early but pay taxes. You could not use crypto as legal curremcy. That's it
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
I don’t believe that in Russia it will be full legalization of cryptocurrencies. I just can not imagine this. That’s because there are a lot of unclear, indistinct things related to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 34
i think this might be a fake news. an autocratic country is a centralized place, it’s hard for them to accept a decentralized system.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
I don't believe in the truth of this news. If there is a positive development in this way, it should be reflected in the prices of cryptocurrencies. It doesn't make much sense to compare Venezuela with Russia. One is one of the largest capitalist countries while other country that wants to get rid of the embargoes it is exposed to. It would be more reasonable to approach cautiously before reading a news on mainstream media.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
prize"s will go up once this happens no doubt
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
This is good news for the cryptocurrency market,the main thing is that they accept normal conditions for ordinary traders and not the company.Perhaps this will be an impetus for the movement up,for other countries.
Russia has long had to accept the regulation of the Cryptocurrency and receive money from foreign investors to circumvent the sanctions. But we are still waiting. I hope this is really going to happen in this summer

Venezuela did the same few days ago. Made crypto-bolivar that could not be mined. And. How it help them and us.
Activity: 252
Russia has long had to accept the regulation of the Cryptocurrency and receive money from foreign investors to circumvent the sanctions. But we are still waiting. I hope this is really going to happen in this summer
I hope this isn't fake news and it turns out true. Russia is very big populated country. There are many people in our russian local forums too. I hope they will legalize it and regulate icos so we may see trustable altcoins from Russia.
right were tired of fake news even it positive and negative,market are reacting too fast when some issues thrown to bitcoins,most are negative but some is like this positive.if russian government finally accept bitcoin as legal currency and can be used nationwide like japan,well this must be the start of mooning so lets continue updated about this one.coz maybe this is the end of our waiting
It is not a fake news as you can see the remarks on that matter by the current Russian leader on google. They said that they are going to legalize crypto coins in their country so that people of Russia can more conveniently use bitcoin and other altcoins in their state. They said that crypt is the future of economy and the future of rich with digital era.

In that case we can say that the price of it will boost just like at the time when Japan legalized bitcoin in their country.

There is no talk about using crypto as official payment system.
Only two points:
1) ICO as crowdfunding event.
2) Taxes on crypto mining to fill budget.
That’s a great news for sure. Russia is a very big country with crowded population so the number of investors are great there. If that happens it can effect even the worst coin in good way so i can’t even imagine what will happen to ethereum.

The number of investors in  Russia are about 100 000. That many people have stock shares. Even 1 or 2. Others have nothing. Is this number great or not very - i don't know.
That is a bigger event coming for the crypto users as the users of Russia are considered as a higher amount of population and when the state will announce its legitimacy then it will be announced all over the country and then at that time more and more people from that country will invest their money in bitcoin and as with that the price of bitcoin will increase so people from all parts of the world will also put their money in bitcoin.

They could invest their money into  cryptocurrences if they had some. But they have not.  Generally it a very poor  country nowdays. Twice more poor then Estonia for example.
Activity: 322
I hope this isn't fake news and it turns out true. Russia is very big populated country. There are many people in our russian local forums too. I hope they will legalize it and regulate icos so we may see trustable altcoins from Russia.
right were tired of fake news even it positive and negative,market are reacting too fast when some issues thrown to bitcoins,most are negative but some is like this positive.if russian government finally accept bitcoin as legal currency and can be used nationwide like japan,well this must be the start of mooning so lets continue updated about this one.coz maybe this is the end of our waiting
It is not a fake news as you can see the remarks on that matter by the current Russian leader on google. They said that they are going to legalize crypto coins in their country so that people of Russia can more conveniently use bitcoin and other altcoins in their state. They said that crypt is the future of economy and the future of rich with digital era.

In that case we can say that the price of it will boost just like at the time when Japan legalized bitcoin in their country.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
That’s a great news for sure. Russia is a very big country with crowded population so the number of investors are great there. If that happens it can effect even the worst coin in good way so i can’t even imagine what will happen to ethereum.

The number of investors in  Russia are about 100 000. That many people have stock shares. Even 1 or 2. Others have nothing. Is this number great or not very - i don't know.
That is a bigger event coming for the crypto users as the users of Russia are considered as a higher amount of population and when the state will announce its legitimacy then it will be announced all over the country and then at that time more and more people from that country will invest their money in bitcoin and as with that the price of bitcoin will increase so people from all parts of the world will also put their money in bitcoin.

The number of investors in  Russia are about 100 000. That many people have stock shares. Even 1 or 2. Others have nothing. Is this number great or not very - i don't know.
Activity: 97
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I think not everything is as good as it seems. And this is not about legalization, but about tough regulation of the government's crypto currency.
Activity: 136
this is very interesting information and this I think can give more benefit for users of crypto currency hopefully for the next few months crypto price start to recover.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
I would not be so sure about the positive aspects of this news. When the government begins to intervene — wait for trouble.
A recent example — Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro, who uses cryptocurrency in his corrupt schemes.

Although this, if true, would be some good news that we desperately need to boost BTCBTCBTC. BTCBTCBTC's been slumping for quite a while already, we need to inject some positivity to bring it up again.
Pages:
Jump to: