Pages:
Author

Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress] - page 41. (Read 69425 times)

legendary
Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851
In order to dump coins one must have coins

That's a big problem, you should always consider direct and indirect consequences of your actions. Geopolitics it a lot more nuanced than cartoonish good/bad guys. Expecting Russia to behave differently with Ukraine than US did with Cuba, is the definition of hypocrisy and double standards, so both must be either bad or good. I consider buying into, either NATO spreads to Ukraine or Russia is bad, ultimatum as being brainwashed. Guess that's exactly the reason why in this case no one wants you to exercise your critical thinking skills and look at this conflict holistically, just concentrate on this specific action in a complete void  Undecided

You take me for a US supporter, which I'm not. The US did a a lot of bad things, especially in Vietnam and Iraq, but it doesn't change the fact that Russia is doing these things as we speak.
I wouldn't compare the stance of NATO to what Russia is doing. It's clearly on a different level.

@coolcoinz - By now you probably figured out you are dealing here with people who are most likely paid or otherwise Kremlin trolls. There arguments are always the same, regardless of the situation (Ukraine is a possession of Ruzzia, the West is evil, if Ruzzia does something bad the West is doing something worse, "we need peace... but with an Ukrainian surrender", "the western weapons do not work", "the western weapons do not make a difference", ...)

Facts are questioned, while alternative (but proof-less) reality is put forward. denial is constant.

It is very predictable. When they call for "brotherhood" they are calling for your surrender and their dominance (they will be the "Big Brother" in all senses. Ukrainians will not have peace, they will be sent to the next conflict fighting for Moscow.

Briefly, it works like this:

@Branko - Russia can do no wrong. If they obviously do, NATO is worse, and everything is "the same". If he saw a picture of Moscow burning he would post one of a fire in a dumpster in Los Angeles to prove the above point.
@daRude - May be two people or more.  (a) Everything is always bad for Ukraine (collecting all the news that support that, while ignoring any oher). If Ukraine has an obviously positive news, then question, doubt, alternative reality,...(b) He wans peace - meaning an Ukrainian surrender, nothing else.
@BA - He is absolutely confused about nearly anything in life or... he works for China.
@be.open - I am not sure if a paid troll, but the user or users are  the victims of watching the Ruzzian TV for many years.

I come here from time to time, usually after a few weeks break from posting in this thread to check if anything has changed. In fact one of my posts is on the very first page of this thread because I feel sympathy for Ukrainians since my parents lived in a country "liberated" by the Soviet Union and I know how people wanted to finally kick these liberators out of their country.

Russians were like neighbor's cows that wander into your field and lay there eating grass and screaming and cursing will not get them to move. You either have to get some dogs to scare them away, or use a whip. They were sitting there for decades drinking vodka, taking natural resources and giving nothing in return until the collapse of the Soviet union and protests of the local population made them run back to Mother Russia.

I'd never wish for any country to become a part of Russia, especially when that process is accompanied by what we saw in Bucha, or earlier in Katyn.

That said, you're really stubborn and dedicated, I give you that. Some Ukrainian officials should send you a medal for years of service.
On the other hand, the attitude presented by some Russians here reminds me of Lavrov. When they see you with a hand in the cookie jar, say it's not your hand. When they see you eating the cookie, say that someone stuffed it into your mouth by force.

I don't take you for anything, I'm just saying that viewing this conflict in isolation, as if this conflict is about a land grab (because Russia needs more land  Huh) while admittedly is very beneficial for propaganda, couldn't be more erroneous. Expanding military alliances that attacks other countries without UN approval, to your competitors borders while proclaiming to want peace, and then acting dumbfound why other countries view it as existential threat is really just trying to take the rest of the world for idiots. If you remember USSR so well, you should realize striking similarities between this and the pinnacle of the previous nuclear conflict where the roles were reversed. US viewing USSR expanding to a country close to it's borders as an existential threat, and prevented it, disregarding all international laws and that third country's rights to self-govern. History does not repeat itself, but it rhymes.

The root cause seems to be the brainwashed thinking that status quo should be changed and NATO should spread to Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Taiwan etc... for those countries to be "liberated" and be "protected", should sound very familiar to you. Georgia's government seems to have made a decision regarding use of their people in a proxy war.

Unfortunately with politicians when they corner themselves into a position their only choice becomes to keep doubling down until replaced, as we're observing in Israel.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Things are both simple and complicated for case of Ukraine:
1) we (still) have different language preferences - a significant part of the country speaks russian. Some try to "migrate" to ukrainian but that is an endless source for (stupid) jokes. Nobody cared about language issues when people voted for independence of Ukraine in 1991. Majority understand well both languages and can speak both as well (basically VERY limited number of people speak "clean" ukrainian or russian without using words from the other language, sometimes transformed appropriately - just like kids do that)
2) we have different Christian confessions with issues like "we want our brand of Christianity with pagan gods included"; on the other hand - nobody cares about different kinds of Islam/Judaism, as well as Catholics, all sorts of cultists and so on.
3) some population wants to live in "Russia from TV" or maybe even real one but can't migrate there for obvious reasons (simply put - no money and bureaucracy). Some still dream of USSR - mostly retired people forced to live getting $100+-/month.
4) some will do anything for cash, sometimes after precalculating the final odds.

It's easy to spot multiple internal conflicts and things went well more or less till 2004 - with balance not being forced by either side. Winning presidential elections was a no-brainer - give some hints that you'll make 2 "state languages" and you get support from russian-speaking part, add something really valuable for ukrainian speakers - and you've got the majority. Then Maidan-2004 has happened, with typical "fight corruption" and "for everything good" promises, resulting in ignorance of votes of half of the country, a pause used for pouring a ton of sh*t on one candidate and praising the other and a third tour of voting; at the same time a part of the voters were mocked by another part - "Downbass" referring to Down syndrome and "Luganda" populated by "lugandonians" referring to Uganda (or Luanda - basically most people from the street will not tell the difference) and condoms, probably "condoniggaz" will be the suitable translation. And that parts of the country had all the coal mining and majority of heavy industry. Then hopes got broken by more corruption scandals directly related to the president and a clear win of the former looser in 2009. Of course even more corruption has followed (who'd have doubted) resulting in 2013 "Maidan" starting as usual and ending as totally radical nationalistic venue being carried out to all parts of the country; 2004 had a bit less nationalism and much less hatred, it was more a funny freak show.

Of course this situation was exploited by Russia - with full range grades of success (Crimea) and failures (Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odesa) with Donbas region taking part somewhere in the middle. But who has created it and what were the goals? What did they expect or hoped for? Or they simply tried to pursue their own interests using third-party funds and doing what they were told to do? Maybe some day in memoirs we'll get the real picture.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
When they see you eating the cookie, say that someone stuffed it into your mouth by force.

That was Nuland, not Lavrov
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

That's a big problem, you should always consider direct and indirect consequences of your actions. Geopolitics it a lot more nuanced than cartoonish good/bad guys. Expecting Russia to behave differently with Ukraine than US did with Cuba, is the definition of hypocrisy and double standards, so both must be either bad or good. I consider buying into, either NATO spreads to Ukraine or Russia is bad, ultimatum as being brainwashed. Guess that's exactly the reason why in this case no one wants you to exercise your critical thinking skills and look at this conflict holistically, just concentrate on this specific action in a complete void  Undecided

You take me for a US supporter, which I'm not. The US did a a lot of bad things, especially in Vietnam and Iraq, but it doesn't change the fact that Russia is doing these things as we speak.
I wouldn't compare the stance of NATO to what Russia is doing. It's clearly on a different level.

@coolcoinz - By now you probably figured out you are dealing here with people who are most likely paid or otherwise Kremlin trolls. There arguments are always the same, regardless of the situation (Ukraine is a possession of Ruzzia, the West is evil, if Ruzzia does something bad the West is doing something worse, "we need peace... but with an Ukrainian surrender", "the western weapons do not work", "the western weapons do not make a difference", ...)

Facts are questioned, while alternative (but proof-less) reality is put forward. denial is constant.

It is very predictable. When they call for "brotherhood" they are calling for your surrender and their dominance (they will be the "Big Brother" in all senses. Ukrainians will not have peace, they will be sent to the next conflict fighting for Moscow.

@Branko - Russia can do no wrong. If they obviously do, NATO is worse, and everything is "the same". If he saw a picture of Moscow burning he would post one of a fire in a dumpster in Los Angeles to prove the above point.
@daRude - May be two people or more.  (a) Everything is always bad for Ukraine (collecting all the news that support that, while ignoring any oher). If Ukraine has an obviously positive news, then question, doubt, alternative reality,...(b) He wans peace - meaning an Ukrainian surrender, nothing else.
@BA - He is absolutely confused about nearly anything in life or... he works for China.
@be.open - I am not sure if a paid troll, but the user or users are  the victims of watching the Ruzzian TV for many years.

I come here from time to time, usually after a few weeks break from posting in this thread to check if anything has changed. In fact one of my posts is on the very first page of this thread because I feel sympathy for Ukrainians since my parents lived in a country "liberated" by the Soviet Union and I know how people wanted to finally kick these liberators out of their country.

Russians were like neighbor's cows that wander into your field and lay there eating grass and screaming and cursing will get them to move. You either have to get some dogs to scare them away, or use a whip. They were sitting there for decades drinking vodka, taking natural resources and giving nothing in return until the collapse of the Soviet union and protests of the local population made them run back to Mother Russia.

I'd never wish for any country to become a part of Russia, especially when that process is accompanied by what we saw in Bucha, or earlier in Katyn.

That said, you're really stubborn and dedicated, I give you that. Some Ukrainian officials should send you a medal for years of service.
On the other hand, the attitude presented by some Russians here reminds me of Lavrov. When they see you with a hand in the cookie jar, say it's not your hand. When they see you eating the cookie, say that someone stuffed it into your mouth by force.

Russia is not the USSR. Rather, Ukraine is the one using USSR tactics.

Ukraine started with the USSR tactics way back before 2014 by killing their own people in the Donbas area, as well as going over the border into Russia at times. Russia finally got sick of it, and the war started as Russia tried to stop Ukraine governmental USSR tactics.

If the US and Nato had not stuck their nose into it, it all would have been over in a couple of months. Russia simply would have stopped Kiev from harming their own people.

WATCH: Tucker: Smartest take on U.S. foreign policy ever caught on tape - https://www.wnd.com/2024/05/watch-tucker-smartest-take-u-s-foreign-policy-ever-caught-tape/.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174

Russians were like neighbor's cows that wander into your field and lay there eating grass and screaming and cursing will not get them to move. You either have to get some dogs to scare them away, or use a whip. They were sitting there for decades drinking vodka, taking natural resources and giving nothing in return until the collapse of the Soviet union and protests of the local population made them run back to Mother Russia.

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
[...]

But how does this changes the balance exactly? Pretty sure an attack on the early warning system is one of the justifications to launching a nuclear strike first. Thinking that you can take out Russian nuclear early warning system (with attempted justification to launch few ATACMS at ex Ukrainian controlled territory) is not just gambling with your own population but gambling with the whole world. If some 3rd state (that Russia sends weapons to) took out US's nuclear early warning system, I'm sure we'd all be glowing green now, Russia so far has been showing great constraint in all of this. Ukraine is attempting to force this war on to the rest of the world which should not be allowed to happen.

[...]

I focus on what's close and the way I see it, the conflict is local. It's not the US vs China, but Ukraine vs Russia that we're talking about. What's happening here and now is Russians and Ukrainians killing each other with the help of weapons sent to them by other countries. China is playing it's own game trying to take over Taiwan and I'm of course against that.
It's interesting that you feel like we have to be "brainwashed" to think that Russia is bad. Have you ever considered that Russia might actually be bad, or are you blinded by propaganda coming straight from Kremlin?
[...]

I have explained how it changes the balance. From Ruzzia sending hundreds of missiles and being pretty much undone, to getting a fair share of pain on expensive and difficult to replace assets. It is better that you gather a few links and news negative to Ukraine to cover this.

[...]

Welcome to our team, paxmao. Let's stop this silly war rather than feed it with more US money and weapons.
[...]

I hope you are a good musician, your destiny is not in comedy (nor in many other things).

Edit: The strike in Luhansk destroyed a Nebo M radar (and the vegetal species in the surrounding field). This is a 600 km range radar that guides / informs the S400 systems and is designed mostly to track missiles and planes - it is claimed they can detect stealth planes. My guess is Ukraine is making sure the f16s have a good chance of survival. Costs in the range of usd 100 million.
legendary
[...]

Seriously paxmao, you're now happy about attacks on ballistic missile early warning system?  Are things already that bad that you're cheering for a global nuclear annihilation?

I am not happy about anything related to this war. I am point out something that does change the balance. Are you happy about Ruzzia hitting the power stations required to keep the Ukrainians warm in winter?

[...]

Those radars are insignificant for current war, which is another sign that attacks are directed by UK/USA and probably preparation for nuclear assault on Russia
They serve as early warning  against intercontinental ballistic missiles
Now, imagine if attack on such objects get falsely flagged as nuclear attack and Russia responds nuking England, how would you like it?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukrainian-strike-russian-nuclear-radar-163845828.html

“Not a wise decision on the part of Ukraine,” said Hans Kristensen, a nuclear arsenal expert at the Federation of American Scientists. “Bombers and military sites in general are different because they’re used to attack Ukraine.”

Thord Are Iversen, a Norwegian military analyst, said striking a part of Russia’s nuclear-warning system was “not a particularly good idea… especially in times of tension.”

“It’s in everyone’s best interest that Russia’s ballistic missile warning system works well,” he said.

1. Everyone seems an expert on how Ukraine should fight. I am sure you can find someone saying the oposite. But saying is saying and does not bring the radars up.
2. I am not sure what types of "experts" are these that do not know that ATCAMS are ballistic missiles, so those radars are relevant to the war clearly. Unfortunately, they are also relevant for other things.

I almost agree with the last sentence though - well, not to everyone's interest. Ukraine does not have nukes, so nothing will be coming from them.

As said, if Ruzzia cannot afford to lose this and other infrastructure they can leave Ukraine and start figuring out how to pay reparations.

Edited to note: The radars destroyed point to the south. I leave to you why did Ukraine hit those and not the northern ones.

All wars are tragedies for people. As far as power grid, world allowed NATO to set the unfortunate precedent on this, thus i believe it'd be appropriate to use NATO justification with slight adjustment for current events

Everyone understood that you were Eastern European without you explicitly saying it  Grin
That logic is flawed on the surface, but are you seriously not even thinking through to the second step? Even if we don't care about Ukrainian lives/statehood, don't you think that policy of punishing Russia by flooding China with cheap resources will backfire and result in far worse consequences? Or we're just so blinded by "Russia=bad" brainwashing that we don't care about anything else?

I focus on what's close and the way I see it, the conflict is local. It's not the US vs China, but Ukraine vs Russia that we're talking about. What's happening here and now is Russians and Ukrainians killing each other with the help of weapons sent to them by other countries. China is playing it's own game trying to take over Taiwan and I'm of course against that.
It's interesting that you feel like we have to be "brainwashed" to think that Russia is bad. Have you ever considered that Russia might actually be bad, or are you blinded by propaganda coming straight from Kremlin?

legendary

~

do not worry dumBAss, your happy bunch is what I eat for breakfast.

It is very clear that I am not cheering. You can see the difference by looking at your own post actually cheering the death of people.

Does everybody see how paxmao is changing? He is learning that "you are what you eat." So, everybody, just give him a little more time. He is getting well from a deep sickness. So, welcome him to our team.

Welcome to our team, paxmao. Let's stop this silly war rather than feed it with more US money and weapons.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
Everyone understood that you were Eastern European without you explicitly saying it  Grin
That logic is flawed on the surface, but are you seriously not even thinking through to the second step? Even if we don't care about Ukrainian lives/statehood, don't you think that policy of punishing Russia by flooding China with cheap resources will backfire and result in far worse consequences? Or we're just so blinded by "Russia=bad" brainwashing that we don't care about anything else?

legendary
Do not die for Putin
[...]

Oh, don't be so hard on paxmao. I should be gentler with him, too. He's simply cheering a 'football team' on, while most of what he says is designed to antagonize people who don't agree with him, simply because they don't agree with him... not because he wants the war. He knows perfectly well that his 'team' has lost, and he is simply shedding tears for the losses.

The thing that he doesn't seem to realize is that the fact of his team even fighting has literally killed and maimed hundreds of thousands of them, and maybe of the opposing 'team' as well. I find it hard to believe that he actually wanted all those deaths to have happened.

Whatever the true number of casualties in this war - https://duckduckgo.com/?q=casualties+of+the+Ukraine+war&ia=web - nobody except the US government war machine and the heads of the big banks want it. This is what they have been after since they backed the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia over 100 years ago - https://duckduckgo.com/?q=who+financed+the+bolsheviks%3F&ia=web. And they are losing this war just like they lost the Bolshevik Revolution.

Cool

do not worry dumBAss, your happy bunch is what I eat for breakfast.

It is very clear that I am not cheering. You can see the difference by looking at your own post actually cheering the death of people.
legendary

You were arguing that what I post is propaganda. I just wanted to show you what can be classed as such (despite not being necessarily a lie) and how easy is to find it so you may notice the difference. I can see you are starting to get the difference between "war porn", "cheering", "propaganda" and information that is relevant. One more example to see if you can find the seven differences:

This is a very real cost of keeping the war ongoing. In the years before, all the cost and all the infrastructure destruction was on Ukraine. Missiles flying only East to West. Now missiles (& drones) are also flying West to East. This is factual information, with a high degree of credibility and it is of strategic importance for the war:

This is the network of radars that Ruzzia uses to detect incoming ballistic threats. All short of threats (I am going to leave to you to figure out what "detection", "ballistic" and "incoming threats" mean).

Over a single week, Ukraine has damaged two of these (along with a few airframes). These are not just simple anti-air radars. They are building size and they will take a long time to repair or replace.

Why does this matter?

a) direct effect in "strategic blindness".

b) An economic effect in the war calculus: from we hurt Ukraine and it is "free" to, hey they can and will hit in stuff that hurts (that started with the Moscova BTW).

See, this is not propaganda, no tweets, no same thing...

Those radars are insignificant for current war, which is another sign that attacks are directed by UK/USA and probably preparation for nuclear assault on Russia
Now, imagine if attack on such objects get falsely flagged as nuclear attack and Russia responds nuking England, how would you like it?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukrainian-strike-russian-nuclear-radar-163845828.html

“Not a wise decision on the part of Ukraine,” said Hans Kristensen, a nuclear arsenal expert at the Federation of American Scientists. “Bombers and military sites in general are different because they’re used to attack Ukraine.”

Thord Are Iversen, a Norwegian military analyst, said striking a part of Russia’s nuclear-warning system was “not a particularly good idea… especially in times of tension.”

“It’s in everyone’s best interest that Russia’s ballistic missile warning system works well,” he said.

Seriously paxmao, you're now happy about attacks on ballistic missile early warning system?  Are things already that bad that you're cheering for a global nuclear annihilation?

Oh, don't be so hard on paxmao. I should be gentler with him, too. He's simply cheering a 'football team' on, while most of what he says is designed to antagonize people who don't agree with him, simply because they don't agree with him... not because he wants the war. He knows perfectly well that his 'team' has lost, and he is simply shedding tears for the losses.

The thing that he doesn't seem to realize is that the fact of his team even fighting has literally killed and maimed hundreds of thousands of them, and maybe of the opposing 'team' as well. I find it hard to believe that he actually wanted all those deaths to have happened.

Whatever the true number of casualties in this war - https://duckduckgo.com/?q=casualties+of+the+Ukraine+war&ia=web - nobody except the US government war machine and the heads of the big banks want it. This is what they have been after since they backed the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia over 100 years ago - https://duckduckgo.com/?q=who+financed+the+bolsheviks%3F&ia=web. And they are losing this war just like they lost the Bolshevik Revolution.

Cool
legendary
Do not die for Putin
[...]

I am not happy about anything related to this war. I am point out something that does change the balance. Are you happy about Ruzzia hitting the power stations required to keep the Ukrainians warm in winter?

[...]

1. Everyone seems an expert on how Ukraine should fight. I am sure you can find someone saying the oposite. But saying is saying and does not bring the radars up.
2. I am not sure what types of "experts" are these that do not know that ATCAMS are ballistic missiles, so those radars are relevant to the war clearly. Unfortunately, they are also relevant for other things.

I almost agree with the last sentence though - well, not to everyone's interest. Ukraine does not have nukes, so nothing will be coming from them.

As said, if Ruzzia cannot afford to lose this and other infrastructure they can leave Ukraine and start figuring out how to pay reparations.

Edited to note: The radars destroyed point to the south. I leave to you why did Ukraine hit those and not the northern ones.
legendary

You were arguing that what I post is propaganda. I just wanted to show you what can be classed as such (despite not being necessarily a lie) and how easy is to find it so you may notice the difference. I can see you are starting to get the difference between "war porn", "cheering", "propaganda" and information that is relevant. One more example to see if you can find the seven differences:

This is a very real cost of keeping the war ongoing. In the years before, all the cost and all the infrastructure destruction was on Ukraine. Missiles flying only East to West. Now missiles (& drones) are also flying West to East. This is factual information, with a high degree of credibility and it is of strategic importance for the war:

This is the network of radars that Ruzzia uses to detect incoming ballistic threats. All short of threats (I am going to leave to you to figure out what "detection", "ballistic" and "incoming threats" mean).

Over a single week, Ukraine has damaged two of these (along with a few airframes). These are not just simple anti-air radars. They are building size and they will take a long time to repair or replace.

Why does this matter?

b) An economic effect in the war calculus: from we hurt Ukraine and it is "free" to, hey they can and will hit in stuff that hurts (that started with the Moscova BTW).

Why does this matter?

legendary
Do not die for Putin
A Ukrainian soldier was drove to suicide

https://seegore.com/a-ukrainian-soldier-was-drove-to-suicide/

If you won't suicide by yourself, your Ukraine commanders will get job done

https://www.theinteldrop.org/2023/12/17/ukrainian-soldiers-ordered-into-suicide-missions-nyt/

https://sputnikglobe.com/20240125/suicide-mission-ukrainian-troops-reveal-dire-situation-on-the-battlefield-1116376198.html

https://pledgetimes.com/a-ukrainian-armed-forces-soldier-shot-and-killed-his-colleagues-in-the-border-region-of-ukraine/

Ukrainian conscript soldier breaks down during frontline training (notice difference in morale of Ukrainian conscript and
American that is training him for meat grinder)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBE2Ijwfj08

@Paxmao I could continue on and on, but unlike you I don't enjoy war porn, and its really sad that Boris Johnson
prevented peace deal and forced all this to happen

Why does this matter?

A Ukrainian soldier was drove to suicide

https://seegore.com/a-ukrainian-soldier-was-drove-to-suicide/

If you won't suicide by yourself, your Ukraine commanders will get job done

https://www.theinteldrop.org/2023/12/17/ukrainian-soldiers-ordered-into-suicide-missions-nyt/

https://sputnikglobe.com/20240125/suicide-mission-ukrainian-troops-reveal-dire-situation-on-the-battlefield-1116376198.html

https://pledgetimes.com/a-ukrainian-armed-forces-soldier-shot-and-killed-his-colleagues-in-the-border-region-of-ukraine/

Ukrainian conscript soldier breaks down during frontline training (notice difference in morale of Ukrainian conscript and
American that is training him for meat grinder)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBE2Ijwfj08

@Paxmao I could continue on and on, but unlike you I don't enjoy war porn, and its really sad that Boris Johnson
prevented peace deal and forced all this to happen
legendary
Do not die for Putin

I also have a Ukrainian air strike (those weapons "that do not work...")

Noone except you said they don't work...6% efficiency is not the same as 0%,
and allows you to put your propaganda here and there...but front line is moving in just one direction,
and only one side is forced to conscript people by abducting them on streets

Yes Branko, the problem seems to be that the Ruzzian command does not believe you. You have to explain to them that it is OK to keep their aircraft in the forward bases, because they are so confused by propaganda that they have moved them well away from ATACAMS range.

If I wanted to provide some less validated information o something more like "cheering"... well there is plenty to choose from...

Like a 97% personnel loss in an attack in Vulhedar...

My guess is that Ruzzian soldiers know what happens when you go into "recovery"...

https://x.com/i/status/1795098916347601250
About 28 military personnel who were previously wounded in Ukraine are being held by force in a pre-trial detention center in Yakutsk for refusing to go back to war . Physical violence is used against military personnel, as well as other forms of torture : they limit the ability to go to the toilet, play music at full volume (Shaman).

So they would rather suicide (viewer discretion advised)

https://x.com/i/status/1792639233129075030

Another...
https://x.com/i/status/1795382356133769610

Another...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GOnBwdHWwAEwfoj?format=png&name=small

"Ruzzian troops..."

Fresh recruits... it is ok to have heart disease, you won't be needed for long anyway...

https://x.com/i/status/1795118638875205787

See.. there is plenty of information out there that is difficult to check, so I recommend people who want to enlist in the Ruzzian army to "do their own research".

Noone except you said they don't work...6% efficiency is not the same as 0%,
and allows you to put your propaganda here and there...but front line is moving in just one direction,
and only one side is forced to conscript people by abducting them on streets
legendary
You should look at this war as geopolitical game, not through child eyes as fight between good and evil

UK and USA cheer every dead Ukrainian as well as dead Russian...both are gain for them

WW2 was same

Are you really comparing WW2 to this? Sure I'll follow your logic.
Do you know why the West cheered every dead Russian? Because Russians were the aggressors along with Germans, they just happen to have a disagreement somewhere allowing the way.

In WW2 Germans and Russians were like 2 wolves sharing one prey, be it a deer, and one thought he's the stronger one and can have all the meat, so he jumped the other one while it was eating and you're surprised that the other animals came to watch and give themselves high fives while the wolves bled?

I'm an Eastern European and from my perspective the bigger the Russian losses the better. I won't shed a tear for your soldiers. They go to war for money and it's their choice to kill Ukrainians. The more of these murderers and invaders die out there, the less we'll have to deal with when the time comes.

legendary
Do not die for Putin
[
@Branko, one would think that one like you should be able to tell a fascist when he sees one.

Yes I can:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFZf1h9H5js

The west in my view is not about "cheering" anything, it is about seeking durable peace and preferably one that can be economically sustainable in the long term.

@Branko probably believes that giving updates on loses and attacks is "cheering", he is probably not used to see both sides of the story.

Sure, like UK did in Libya, destroying functional state into a mess where now only slave markets are functional...I can continue and
list few more, but I think its enough to show how laughable is your comment

Typical rooinek:

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/boris-johnson-caught-holding-nazi-flag-in-uk-parliament-calls-neo-nazi-azov-brigade-heroes/

Whattabout...

I got another picture of Luhansk, it is a big fire there...

And has been burning for a while...

And can observe in the map that there are much much less Ruzzia glide bomb attacks. It may be a significant strategic change, we will see in the upcoming days.

[moderator's note: multiple posts have been merged]
Pages:
Jump to: