Pages:
Author

Topic: Safe Bounty hunters - page 16. (Read 2345 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 13, 2019, 10:26:26 PM
I think that is impossible for a moderator to help us choose a good project. If that were possible then every bounty participant wouldn't need to do many research and don't really necessary to learn about cryptocurrency to know about a good and bad project.
Merit: 250
January 13, 2019, 10:13:08 PM
It's not about caring or not, but the work of a moderator is not to help us choose a good project from among of the many project that available today.
Even moderator doesn't have the necessary ability to fully able to filter the most credible project, and the main reason, that is not the work of a moderator.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
January 13, 2019, 09:29:41 PM
the moderators of bitcointalk can not know which project is scam and which is not. they certainly will not do the work of a bounty hunter needs to do and to find out whether a project is serious or not. they have only the same possibilities as any of us. therefore, this proposal is not feasible or good.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
January 13, 2019, 09:22:53 PM
I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not

I am agree that ICOs should regulate. I think this forum can not filtering a bad or good project because this forum have million member. Its should from authorities to control the project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 07:57:52 PM
Bounty hunters are most times in haste to start promoting a project. Instead of taking our time to investigate and research the project, most might just be busy looking for more bounties to engage in.
Then, what so many do, is participate i n lots of bounty and then that might help to reduce waste of time over one project, but if we do not still research, all the projects might end up bring scam.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 07:15:48 PM
I'm tired. I have to do something about it since I spend a lot of my time on a bounty campaign and I don’t get anything
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
January 13, 2019, 07:09:48 PM
There should be other solution for sorting out scam projects than BT . Sometimes projects turns out to be scam in later
stages like it happened with Desico. It seemed to be a legit project for long and suddenly they selected a different way to go.
Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
January 13, 2019, 06:05:31 PM
I see your point. I hope this message will reach and encourage the moderators of his forum. Because recently we have seen many scam ICO's that is lingering on the bitcointalk thread. I hope they will fully regulate it for it to be more safer in the bounty hunters.
I don't think the forum moderators can bring a solution here, the projects which are presented in Bitcointalk are free to do it. Maybe we can use trust and active DT members will tag them immediately if they detect abuse. But best solution is always to do own research and avoid joining shady projects.
If a scam is confirmed, the project account should be kicked.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 13, 2019, 05:57:16 PM
I see your point. I hope this message will reach and encourage the moderators of his forum. Because recently we have seen many scam ICO's that is lingering on the bitcointalk thread. I hope they will fully regulate it for it to be more safer in the bounty hunters.
Activity: 572
January 12, 2019, 09:57:41 AM
This forum is designed to allow people to exchange information about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Therefore, moderators should ensure that the rules of the forum are observed. They physically will not be able to keep track of what projects are distributed on the forum. We should be able to filter information and conduct some research before participating in the project. On the forum we only take information, and what to do with it then everyone decides for himself.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
January 12, 2019, 07:25:40 AM
I think its bounty manager job to manage the project that will run. Bounty manager should filter to prevent scam project. I know doing scam project is wasting time but we as bounty hunter need more careful to pick a bounty program.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 06:35:23 AM
many projects turn out to be fraudulent. I also hope that soon we will be able to see the regulation of such startups
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
January 12, 2019, 06:28:17 AM
Well if you give a percentage of your income from bounty hunting to the developers of this forum then they might do it, you are lucky that you can make an income here, there is no other forum like Bitcointalk.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 06:23:27 AM
I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
Of course, what you are proposing will be good for all of us, but I’m 100% sure that the moderators will not pick and sort projects because it’s not important for them and I think they have more important business and other work. In general, I'm starting to worry about future reward campaigns, will projects finance them?
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
January 12, 2019, 06:18:22 AM
The KYC system often makes bounty hunters feel uncomfortable, maybe it is true that the KYC system does not need to be done by bounty hunters, more precisely for ico developers or large investors who need to do KYC.
Activity: 1036
January 12, 2019, 06:16:59 AM
Yes indeed scam projects are very time-wasting, a lot of time and effort is wasted by just following the bounty campaign, I also joined the Desico content campaign which made me stressful because after following the bounty and the progress of the project the scam.
Activity: 280
January 12, 2019, 06:12:41 AM
Asking Bitcointalk to do the research of fishing out scam project is like asking your federal government to help you find a good job. It's what you should do yourself and make your choice on which projects to join their bounty.
Merit: 108
January 12, 2019, 06:11:26 AM
What you have described is certainly not moderators' work. They care about the operations and development of the great forum. You should do your research and separate wheat from chaff.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
January 12, 2019, 06:08:27 AM
Why are we so hard to indicate scams at the beginning of the project because many scam projects offer products that are very extraordinary and we are often fooled here, even though we have filtered which projects we will follow and project managers will not be able to do so for project bounties it really requires clear qualifications so that we can avoid scam projects and not spend time on the project.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
January 12, 2019, 05:32:24 AM
I think kyc is a good way to prevent multiple accounts to cheat and get paid which they don't deserve.
KYC procedure, in the form in which it is carried out most of the projects is very simple to pass fraudsters. They buy scans of passports and send them away.
Pages:
Jump to: