Pages:
Author

Topic: Safe Bounty hunters - page 17. (Read 2345 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 123
January 12, 2019, 04:42:06 AM
Today, the scammers have been increasing. Many people present the scam ICO and it means that we as the bounty hunters also may get scammed. Besides, the presence of KYC progress to claim our reward and get it on wallet sometimes also make us some trouble. Well, whatever the ways to make safe the bounty hunters, we must be aware that we are working, no pain no fee, and the pain will not always make fees.
It is sad that more people were get into scam and even bounty hunters can't escaped from it. Many ICOs were fails due to the condition of the market and it only happens that only few investors will invest their project.  It may the reason why they don't pay to the Bounty participants after their selling period ends and it turns into scam.
We better to look Bounty program that is already escrowed by trusted person to have assurance of receiving payment from our hardworks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 12, 2019, 04:28:17 AM
I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
Maybe just maybe with the small percentage they doing that thing, after they do like you what you said, what is your effort after that? you not gonna give any donation or anything at all, so why they will do hard stuff like that? yet this is like other ordinary forum mate, and if you are bounty hunter then you should research more than complaining more
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
January 12, 2019, 04:17:36 AM
Yes, this is a risk as a bounty hunter, of course, we must be more careful in determining the Bounty project. Indeed, I think KYC is needed because using this procedure many account users can be lost.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 04:09:10 AM
Desico was surprised by the whole company, which consisted of 3 parts, they argued that this new stage and in fact simply took and deceived all the hunters.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
January 12, 2019, 04:06:59 AM
It could be great if that will happen but it's not fair for the moderators though because they will be doing the hardest job and bounty hunters will have a project that is not a scam. Bounty hunting should just keep going like this so that bounty hunters will really work hard to find a decent reward.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 12, 2019, 04:01:20 AM
Today, the scammers have been increasing. Many people present the scam ICO and it means that we as the bounty hunters also may get scammed. Besides, the presence of KYC progress to claim our reward and get it on wallet sometimes also make us some trouble. Well, whatever the ways to make safe the bounty hunters, we must be aware that we are working, no pain no fee, and the pain will not always make fees.
Activity: 866
January 12, 2019, 03:41:41 AM
Moderator doesn't have much time for it and in determining the scam project or not it is our job as bounty hunter in conducting research, if you join only because famous BM is not guarantee because I joined famous BM but the project he handles scams.never trust anyone, do your own research
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
January 12, 2019, 03:30:07 AM
forum moderators do not have to select the right projects or not. but bounty managers should do this. so you need to choose the right managers.
I was participating in Desico. and i was thinking that this is a good project. I hope they will go to the prison
Am sorry but this is really funny Grin , you just said they need to goto prison and i agree with you but i also sincerely think there should be a way for bitcointalk to moderate this scam bounties , they just keep giving crypto bad names by scheming people out of there money and wasting people's time
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
January 12, 2019, 01:53:51 AM
No one knows that a certain project is scam or not but by doing your own due diligence you can come to conclusion if it's worth to participate that bounty or not. I think kyc is a good way to prevent multiple accounts to cheat and get paid which they don't deserve.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
January 12, 2019, 01:34:03 AM
The market is always risky and with lack of regulation, the more it's getting risky.
As a bounty hunter who aim for money, it is your job to make a deep research on every project that you will support, I believe that promoting
good projects only will minimize the scams and this will help the market to slowly recover.

Let's do our job help promote crypto by educating the people it's purpose, they should understand that crypto does not give quick return of investment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 12:32:32 AM
Now there are indeed many scam projects and it is true that this is a waste of time for everyone, of course. Because from the beginning we did not know the project was a scam or not. And I realized that indeed the bounty hunter did not like KYC with the reason that it was very complicated for the buck. Plus the tokens obtained are of no value. That's what makes people lazy for KYC.
Activity: 420
January 11, 2019, 11:09:53 PM
I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
What you thinking is good, but i think that is not the job of a moderator to select a good project for us.
We have to be extra careful our self when selecting a project so we could avoid to get scammed.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
January 11, 2019, 10:53:51 PM
has nothing to do with the bitcointalk moderator. if it is related to bounty, the one who should analyze bounty is the bounty manager and bounty hunter. Bounty managers are also not happy if they get a bounty scam. especially the bounty hunter.

So, for bounty hunters and bounty managers, you have to be more careful. it's all your business.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
January 11, 2019, 08:46:39 PM
absolutely right, the more days I get lazy to follow the project here, there is no regulation that makes the scammers die. they always do the same thing, which is cheating and spending our time in vain ... if this continues, it is not impossible that this forum will be empty of honest people ...
copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 08:38:41 PM
The problem is that scammers are getting more and more elaborate and Byzantine. It would be a full-time job for someone here to do full due diligence on all of them.
Activity: 630
January 11, 2019, 08:19:45 PM
KYC from big projects like tezos or stellar is acceptable as you know the process will be done properly. However, when it is requested by a small unknown ICO it is impossible to know what they will do with it, most likely sell it in the dark markets
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
January 11, 2019, 07:58:40 PM
The forum team should really think about how to reduce the number of Scam projects. Maybe create some organization to check them or skip only verified projects Undecided
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 11, 2019, 07:51:08 PM
This is the sole responsibility of those directly involved in the project, the bounty hunters, the managers and others. The forum has only given us the opportunity to earn here, so we should not again put the burden on them, because they have got a lot to do.
Activity: 434
January 11, 2019, 07:47:16 PM
I think it's stupid to find such people. Every bountyhunter must know how to analyse ICO and choose what he wants. It's a part of our job-finding projects. I think you agree with me.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
January 11, 2019, 07:13:11 PM
I don't think choosing a legit bounty is the work of any moderator. You have to learn to take responsibility of your own actions. That is why it would be better if you choose bounties from bounty managers with good track record.
Pages:
Jump to: