Pages:
Author

Topic: Safe Bounty hunters - page 20. (Read 2345 times)

Activity: 652
Merit: 103
January 09, 2019, 07:26:18 PM
I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not

i think a new moderator can't solve this problem. we don't know some projects are good or bad. even a moderator. i ever join some projects which have rating over 4.5 of 5. and they have very good documents to read and have a good vision too. but still, they've scammed me. so, i think the only one who can prevent us from scam project is ourself.  we must extremely careful before join some bounties.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 07:16:28 PM
forum moderators do not have to select the right projects or not. but bounty managers should do this. so you need to choose the right managers.
I was participating in Desico. and i was thinking that this is a good project. I hope they will go to the prison

You have a point, so its better to be more familiar to those managers with a recent good bounty project because those mangers has the possibility to handle a good project again, because they know how to choose which project that has the possibility to bring a good future for each participants to avoid scammers and to protect their reputation in this forum as one of the trusted managers.

This is one way how to choose bounties.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
January 09, 2019, 05:00:43 PM
This forum has long been used to promote ICO crypto startups. On the one hand, the forum was not created for this (?). On the other hand, scammers can easily make money. And it's not just bounty hunters. Investors, BTC, the whole crypto industry are depressed and discredited.
This is not the best situation, it needs a change.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 09, 2019, 04:52:22 PM
All i see is that bounty hunters have to work as much as he can to earn from it these days because you never whose coin is the real deal you just have to keep working because some will actually pay, most of them now pretend not to be the one who organized the bounty they act like do they really need bounty campaign after they've used them.
Activity: 532
January 09, 2019, 04:41:52 PM
I am sure that demanding any activity from the forum administrators aimed at reducing the number of fraudulent projects is not something we should do, the forum administration has nothing to do with this, they are not experts in this industry. This is not their business. This should be handled by government agencies or specialized organizations that have the appropriate resources.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 03:18:37 PM
I think the forum can do some kind of check for projects that want to post their ICO on this forum. for example, you can make some kind of video confirmation of the team
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 02:31:27 PM
Some projects can be very deceptive and you might find it hard to easily detect they are scam projects. Sometimes, the project developer or team in general might reveal their identity, but because there is no regulation and they think nobody will be able to get hold of them, they then do whatever they like or feel is okay to them. This is why research should be done from the beginning of a project, till the end of it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
January 09, 2019, 02:32:24 PM
When we speak, think and strive for decentralization, we must understand that criminals always accompany this way, the task of crypto is to bring the mechanism to the level to oppose them but not to limit the freedom of honest people.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
January 09, 2019, 02:27:38 PM
Really! If this is even an option then the efforts should be focused on saving investors money first not Bounty-hunters.

The warnings about making sure to research any project before joining it are widespread all over the forum if you join a project without making proper research do not blame anyone but yourself.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
January 09, 2019, 02:26:39 PM
Most projects do take bounty hunters for granted and they donot want to give the rewards as they have taken the work in advance from them especially in the bear market. As soon as market conditions improve i think bounty market will also improve and grow.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
January 09, 2019, 02:19:54 PM
I do not think that forum moderators should do this work. There are unique platforms that allow you to exclude fraudsters. If you have heard of such a platform https://w12.io/ then you will understand what I am writing. I hope such platforms have a future.Regarding KYC, I personally categorically oppose that the participants of the bounty undergo this procedure. It is simply inappropriate. This procedure should be carried out by investors but not by the participants of the bounty.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
January 09, 2019, 01:52:18 PM
Bitcointalk is not responsible for KYC. I mean I support the KYC process, because I believe it could protect bounty hunters from different art of scammers, but it should be done by the ICO team and not by our forum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 01:47:32 PM
As we know, most people are not too happy with the KYC system which requires sending all of our biodata. the KYC system does need to be explained about Scam projects or not.
some say that KYC is a fraud when it shouldn't be because they have made a fairly balanced condition. I can only hope that there will be a better change about KYC.
Activity: 254
January 09, 2019, 01:35:35 PM
I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
Your thinking is logical, I agree with that, but if possible, I add, at this time there are many projects that will investigate a scam ICO so that our ICO project for bounty will minimize the occurrence of scams. just look at the project project movements. You can also find it on various websites that provide it.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
January 09, 2019, 01:17:41 PM
This forum does not serve bounty and they are not responsible for bounty scam. You have to decide everything yourself when you join so stop complaining and start working. For KYC it depends on their project, if they want to collect user information, you need KYC to ensure their rules
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
January 09, 2019, 01:10:22 PM
I think it’s hard to keep anyone safe
But really if ico team or projects dev can submit their kyc details as well as their spcial media platforms before listing their bounty program

It will be a lot safer for us all
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
January 09, 2019, 01:05:34 PM
I think KYC need to be not only for bounty hunters but for team who makes ICO, it too much scam projects last time, all dissapointed in any ICO or bounty
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 12:39:38 PM
Every day, there are dozens of bounty campaigns appearing and it's hard to spot scams. I didn't join Desico so I don't know what happened to you and everyone. But always check before joining.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
January 09, 2019, 12:03:37 PM

You can start trying to learn on investigate on profiles. I have forgotten to do that sometimes that I joined a campaign thinking the team can be reliable because they do have backgrounds in crypto. Sadly, things doesn't just go as planned this goes for the newer projects too. Its like they are putting all the trust to their campaign participants that they never spend to put articles on platforms that can put them on spotlight. In the end their ICO didn't reach the funds.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
January 09, 2019, 11:53:03 AM
Just a reminder this forum name was Bitcointalk and not ALTcointalk, so it's understandable if forum moderator didn't bother about ICO project, since it's not thir job to begin with. and altcoin section was just added as a bonus for us member to earn some money so we should be thankfull to the forum.
to filter a bad project and not is the job of bounty manager, so choose a bounty manager wisely and also don't forget to do your own research.
Pages:
Jump to: