Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 2. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 130
Reasonable move, taking into account the fact that now in major cities, conducting a lot of blockchain events.
I think blockchain tourism is very interesting. Although for serious investors there is no anything in it. They travel a lot.
Roll Eyes I do not argue with this, but unfortunately for the time being I do not belong to this type of investors.
Think about the future. I believe that you will be able to this level.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
The project is oriented to real business, therefore all calculations can be made in dollars, not paying particular attention to exchange rates.

Communication with real business is one of the strengths of this project.
Adgex is strong from all sides, technologies, good team, and also beeing a public company makes project exclusive.
In addition, the market shows a recovery after the fall. This should help the project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

Not bad idea. To carry out an ICO you need money. You need to find an investor who will invest in the project.  It will be necessary to find out why the inventors do not conduct ICO Smiley
Their team needs people who will be engaged. It is a good way to find developers to create a new project.
I also like this idea. I think it could contribute to the development of scientific research.
Scientific researches can be very profitable in short term, if inventions are revolutional
It takes time to implement really serious innovations. So I think that such investments are better at revealing themselves in the long term.
You have a VITIM project. You want to build a microchip manufacturing laboratory. What is the maximum technological process (nanomicron) will support your labs?
I think without the support of labs the project will develop more slowly.
The project is oriented to real business, therefore all calculations can be made in dollars, not paying particular attention to exchange rates.

I agree with you, there is less profitability, but higher reliability and you can be confident in your investments.
I think these tokens have a better chance of finding an application. This is a big plus.

Not bad idea. To carry out an ICO you need money. You need to find an investor who will invest in the project.  It will be necessary to find out why the inventors do not conduct ICO Smiley
Their team needs people who will be engaged. It is a good way to find developers to create a new project.
I also like this idea. I think it could contribute to the development of scientific research.

Merit: 105

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

Yes, I understand that they do not pay for it, but it turns out that here there is my interest in making an investment decision. I prefer to stay away in such matters.
This is your choice. If you do not do it for the sake of reward, but you invite because they need this platform, then I do not see anything wrong with it.
I do not live in a large city, so I unfortunately do not have this opportunity, I think it would be very interesting to talk with project teams live.
Perhaps if you go on vacation then in this city will just go through similar events, then you can attend one of the conferences.
Reasonable move, taking into account the fact that now in major cities, conducting a lot of blockchain events.
I think blockchain tourism is very interesting. Although for serious investors there is no anything in it. They travel a lot.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
You can report to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission about SCAM in the financial sphere on this website -  https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam
copper member
Activity: 70
The promotion team headed by Sergei Surkov withdrew from the Adgex project.

Attention to all the teams, the Adgex company is absolutely untenable. Everything that you will hear about high technologies is a lie. The company does not have any patents. ADGEX collects money for promises of a bright future and gives the Australian Company shares in return, which are not provided with anything.
Victor Uzlov will say what you are good fellows, swear in love and crumble in compliments. But this words does not mean anything, he will accuse you of incompetence and you will not see any money anyway. And if you try to say something in response, you will immediately be accused of all the grave deeds, turn all the facts and conditions of cooperation, expecting that you will close your mouth.
Cooperation with the  Adgex Company and Victor Uzlov was our mistake.
We spent a lot of time to understand what is what.
ADGEX's ICO  is a high-tech SCAM!
In the near future, we will start to upload information about ADGEX and ADGEX's permanent leader - Victor Uzlov

We also assume that the information posted on the website Vuzlovu.net  is appropriate, as we have confronted precisely with this line of conduct, lying, distorting facts, misleading shareholders, employees of the company and all who somehow come into contact with Uzlov.

Stay tuned!
Activity: 147
It is mostly just wasting of tokens. All the ppl who would take part in contest they dont have any interest in the project
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
No major events in the market occurred. Markets live by their own laws. The tendency to grow bitcoin is preserved.
Today, many media speculate on the news of discuss the issue of recognizing the ETH as a security. And the price as you see falls.
Most people try to explain the rise or fall of currency rates with news. It's ridiculous. You can give a bunch of examples when the cryptocurrency grows even on bad news. The market and cryptocurrency rates depend on market makers and participants ' moods.
News creates a mood for the community. It also has not a small importance.
News comes out as a rule after the fact. News try to explain to hamsters what happened Smiley Or, on the contrary, they try to force hamsters to perform opbebelenny operations on the stock exchange.
You are right, news are very powerful to the hamsters minds thing. So who make that news?
What do you think? I go to different sites and signed telegrams to different groups. Everywhere the same information Smiley Zombie news, no diversity.
All that sites just repost from one source, and that source makes the weather at the market.
This is also sad. Market cryptocurrency rule the market makers. Very few independent communities. Even in this large crypto-currency forum activity is decreasing.
Activity: 126
No major events in the market occurred. Markets live by their own laws. The tendency to grow bitcoin is preserved.
Today, many media speculate on the news of discuss the issue of recognizing the ETH as a security. And the price as you see falls.
Most people try to explain the rise or fall of currency rates with news. It's ridiculous. You can give a bunch of examples when the cryptocurrency grows even on bad news. The market and cryptocurrency rates depend on market makers and participants ' moods.
News comes out as a rule after the fact. News try to explain to hamsters what happened Smiley Or, on the contrary, they try to force hamsters to perform opbebelenny operations on the stock exchange.
You are right, news are very powerful to the hamsters minds thing. So who make that news?
What do you think? I go to different sites and signed telegrams to different groups. Everywhere the same information Smiley Zombie news, no diversity.
All that sites just repost from one source, and that source makes the weather at the market.
Activity: 126
Activity: 154
Can those news influence on the project success?
Facebook's ICO Ad ban can be harmful to all projects how want to get attention of the audience.
Activity: 154
Can those news influence on the project success?
Pages:
Jump to: