Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 10. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 227
When will the amount for the first project be collected, will the work begin immediately?
I guess so. It would be strange if the team will wait when it will be possible to collect the entire amount and not develop anything.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
When you will make a report about the meet-up April 28?
I think now the material is assembled and we will see it soon. Well, do not forget that the community also has a weekend.
If a video of this meet-up is published, it will be excellent.
Obviously yes. Recently, I realized that watching videos from offline events is even more important than carefully reading the white paper. If you have certain skills then you can extract a lot of information from this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

In any case, this is a temporary phenomenon and it does not affect all projects. When the market is generally positive, the projects are doing x2 at the time of listing.
Depends on the number of tokens that are sold at a discount. If there are many of them, you should not forget about this factor.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Usually the main stage of reaching the target levels can be found in the white paper in the road map section.
Which milestones are the most important road map for your opinion.
I do not know what the developers will say, but for me the most important stage will be to start work on the project number one. The second most important step is the end of ICO, which will mean the collection of hard cap.
Activity: 364
It is very important for a successful project to have a good partnership and support. The project can be the best, but without support it will not be well implemented.
In Russia, a huge pile of projects, but they are not implemented, but simply sold to foreign companies.
Being sold does not mean failure, on the contrary it is a success. As far as I remember, Steve Jobs did not own his company for most of his life, it belonged to investors.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think now the material is assembled and we will see it soon. Well, do not forget that the community also has a weekend.
If a video of this meet-up is published, it will be excellent.
We will publish video from meet-up real soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

In general, everything depends on the project. The size of the discount is not so much important. Many projects carry airdrops and nothing terrible with the price does not happen.
I think these are different things. An investor who has bought at a discount will start to record profits earlier.
I also observed this problem. When the tokens are unfrozen from private sales, the price may drop sharply.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
It is very important for a successful project to have a good partnership and support. The project can be the best, but without support it will not be well implemented.
In Russia, a huge pile of projects, but they are not implemented, but simply sold to foreign companies.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

In general, everything depends on the project. The size of the discount is not so much important. Many projects carry airdrops and nothing terrible with the price does not happen.
I think these are different things. An investor who has bought at a discount will start to record profits earlier.
copper member
Merit: 105

20% from all tokens. I do not think that someone will buy for this amount  Roll Eyes
this is just around 10m dollars:). But this is not good for decentralization
Just? Do you think that this is a small amount?  Cheesy
If someone makes a project for their own interests then it is entirely possible that he will want to buy even more.
copper member
Real soon! Stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 43
This project is quite promising! Hoping that your project will be successful and smooth.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
The airdrop will be?
Hi, there was information, they are not going to airdrop coins, the only way to get coins is to purchase them.
It is a pity that there is practically no way to get project tokens without investing money. On the other hand, investors are probably very happy about this.
Activity: 910
The global market volume for such business model is not less than $ 175 000 000 000 along with a full absence of competitors. 
How big is the part of the market you can get with your project?
We can't announce you exact amout. That would we unfair. But company has the most ambitious plans and purposes 
How much time do you need for you to achieve the desired result?
Usually the main stage of reaching the target levels can be found in the white paper in the road map section.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Merit: 227

So one investor can buy all your tokens? That’s dangerous, isn’t it?
Yes it's pretty risky but I think it will not happen.
Activity: 364
The airdrop will be?
Hi, there was information, they are not going to airdrop coins, the only way to get coins is to purchase them.
Quite reasonable. I would not give out shares of my company for free (I recall that tokens can be exchanged for shares of the company).
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
What was the last project or product founders worked at?
The answer to this question is best viewed on the site and in the thread developers several times already answered it.
@Bearing Bear
Where did you get such numbers and are they important? The most important thing is that the market has a certain capacity necessary for normal operation of the project, and the project was cost-effective.
Hi, this information I've got from the official Adgex website.
Hi! I realized, it seems to me, whatever the size of the market, it is obvious that it is sufficient for this project to be able to successfully exist on it.
Pages:
Jump to: