Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 6. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
What makes you unique? Hope for the proper explanation
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Roll Eyes I do not argue with this, but unfortunately for the time being I do not belong to this type of investors.
Think about the future. I believe that you will be able to this level.
For this, the market should make a minimum x100  Roll Eyes, I do not think that this is real in the foreseeable future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
The global market volume for such business model is not less than $ 175 000 000 000 along with a full absence of competitors. 
How big is the part of the market you can get with your project?
Even if at the moment there are no competitors, then they will necessarily appear, such are the laws of the market. You have to be ready for this.
The main thing is to succeed in this market and have an advantage over them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
So you think Adgex will get the hardcap before the ICO will end?
You inattentively read information about the project. The team plans to conduct the ICO until the hard cap is collected.
Really? They want do the same way as EOS are doing?
Frankly, I do not know how the EOS conducted ICO. But the information on this project is exactly that - you can check it on the first page or in white paper.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Last news: we are finishing our work with personal cabinet, today everything is going to be cool. Team is getting ready for press-conference and China road-tour. 
In what state are these plans now? Are there any results? If there is something, I would like to get acquainted with them.
ADGEX looks back at a 6-year background. During this time the Company’s team designed and produced readymade commercial-scale samples, meaning that all ADGEX products are ready for flow production. Within the scope of the ICO, ADGEX is introducing 3 unique Projects at once: greenBLAZE, energyBRICK and VITIM. At the same time, the development prospects of ADGEX are not limited by these 3 Projects. We have Australian government support.
Government support is important, especially if it is supported by material infusions. Well, this support is some guarantee for the whole project and investors.
Goverment support does not guarantee that the project will eventually prove successful. But the state will help the project to develop.
Activity: 336
It's a good news. To have support at a high level is always very profitable. Plus it provides a certain reliability.
Yes, tax deductions or even the financing of individual projects by the state can greatly contribute to the success of the project.
I would like to hear the team's opinion on this matter, maybe they work in this direction.
Activity: 364
In addition, the market shows a recovery after the fall. This should help the project.
How high can market get now, how do you think?
I think the next line of resistance to growth will be in the region of 75% of the former highs. Prior to this, growth will be more or less certain.
Merit: 227
The global market volume for such business model is not less than $ 175 000 000 000 along with a full absence of competitors. 
We can't announce you exact amout. That would we unfair. But company has the most ambitious plans and purposes 
How much time do you need for you to achieve the desired result?
Activity: 126
It takes time to implement really serious innovations. So I think that such investments are better at revealing themselves in the long term.
You are right, this project is promising in terms of real work. Although many investors will try to speculate on it.
I bet they will play the long investment scenario, it's more profitable coz of Adgex plans.
Activity: 476
It takes time to implement really serious innovations. So I think that such investments are better at revealing themselves in the long term.
You are right, this project is promising in terms of real work. Although many investors will try to speculate on it.
Activity: 588
As the developers of the project declare, they already have the support of the government. I think that if it is required this will be fixed at the legislative level.
It's a good news. To have support at a high level is always very profitable. Plus it provides a certain reliability.
Yes, tax deductions or even the financing of individual projects by the state can greatly contribute to the success of the project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
You have a VITIM project. You want to build a microchip manufacturing laboratory. What is the maximum technological process (nanomicron) will support your labs?
I think they will contact with TSMC for that. It’s much more cheaper to produce microchips by outsourcing method.
Why collect money for the project? With the help of outsourcing can solve problems. But the white paper talked about own chip production.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

Such big hardcap shows plans of the comapny to realize really big project.
I meant the implementation of three projects at the same time.
Activity: 126
The project is oriented to real business, therefore all calculations can be made in dollars, not paying particular attention to exchange rates.

Communication with real business is one of the strengths of this project.
Adgex is strong from all sides, technologies, good team, and also beeing a public company makes project exclusive.
In addition, the market shows a recovery after the fall. This should help the project.
It can grow up to $800B total market, or even more. But it’s only my wish.
Today’s market cap looks very promising. I hope this is that big growth we all were waiting for.
Activity: 154
So you think Adgex will get the hardcap before the ICO will end?
You inattentively read information about the project. The team plans to conduct the ICO until the hard cap is collected.
Really? They want do the same way as EOS are doing?
Activity: 154
Was there any report from meetup in China?
Activity: 168
You have a VITIM project. You want to build a microchip manufacturing laboratory. What is the maximum technological process (nanomicron) will support your labs?
I think they will contact with TSMC for that. It’s much more cheaper to produce microchips by outsourcing method.
The project is oriented to real business, therefore all calculations can be made in dollars, not paying particular attention to exchange rates.

Adgex is strong from all sides, technologies, good team, and also beeing a public company makes project exclusive.
It can grow up to $800B total market, or even more. But it’s only my wish.

Merit: 105
I agree with you that this market looks very promising. I think the project can grow to 100 million dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: