Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 3. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Does Adgex is going to sell their technologies to other companies?
No. We are going to sell products such as energyBrick, VITIM or energy and fuel.
I support your decision, it is better to extract the maximum profit independently than to give it to someone else.
I also like this position more. If the idea becomes popular, others will try to create something like that.
Nobody will create the same inventions, because of patented technologies. Adgex are one and only at their researchespecially.
Where will be energBrick project facility located?
Australia. You can view exact informatiom at our website - adgex.io
I'm not the technical expert, but why facility in Australia is better then in China?
No major events in the market occurred. Markets live by their own laws. The tendency to grow bitcoin is preserved.
Today, many media speculate on the news of discuss the issue of recognizing the ETH as a security. And the price as you see falls.
Most people try to explain the rise or fall of currency rates with news. It's ridiculous. You can give a bunch of examples when the cryptocurrency grows even on bad news. The market and cryptocurrency rates depend on market makers and participants ' moods.
News creates a mood for the community. It also has not a small importance.
I bet someone knows exactly what rates will be next week, but he will never tell us.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
No major events in the market occurred. Markets live by their own laws. The tendency to grow bitcoin is preserved.
Today, many media speculate on the news of discuss the issue of recognizing the ETH as a security. And the price as you see falls.
Most people try to explain the rise or fall of currency rates with news. It's ridiculous. You can give a bunch of examples when the cryptocurrency grows even on bad news. The market and cryptocurrency rates depend on market makers and participants ' moods.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
No. We are going to sell products such as energyBrick, VITIM or energy and fuel.
I support your decision, it is better to extract the maximum profit independently than to give it to someone else.
Activity: 588
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
Looks like market again is going down, but it's normal and should not influence to the Adgex development.
Speculative changes in prices on the exchange are of little concern to the work of real projects, no need to pay attention to this. It is necessary to assess the situation more globally.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Safety ADGEX ICO
I see that the project is actively developing. How is your ICO? Is the team happy with the way things are going?
copper member
Activity: 70
How is your ADGEX greenTEAM  community cooperating? Do you have any meetups?
Of course, the last one was on 28th of April. We will post a video from this event soon, stay tuned!
copper member
Australia. You can view exact informatiom at our website - adgex.io
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I have studied your potential products, it looks attractive. I think that part of the projects will undoubtedly be successful. Maybe everyone who knows.
copper member
Hello. When does the ICO end? Which exchanges are scheduled for token listing?
Hi!  We doesn't have the end date. We can't announce this information at this moment, we will inform all of you right after agreement signatures. Stay tuned!
Activity: 364

It all depends on the mood of investors (large) if it is positive, then hard cap can be collected for the day. So you can not predict here.
It is important to keep the price at the current levels. The situation is still not stable.
Everything is relative. Many investors keep their money in fiat, so the fall in the price of crypto currencies serves as a signal for investment.
copper member
Activity: 336
Looks like market again is going down, but it's normal and should not influence to the Adgex development.
Speculative changes in prices on the exchange are of little concern to the work of real projects, no need to pay attention to this. It is necessary to assess the situation more globally.
Activity: 126

It all depends on the mood of investors (large) if it is positive, then hard cap can be collected for the day. So you can not predict here.
It is important to keep the price at the current levels. The situation is still not stable.
I think if the price will continue to fall, then it is important not to panic.
Activity: 126
How is your ADGEX greenTEAM  community cooperating? Do you have any meetups?
Activity: 154
I'm not sure, but China still seems to be the perfect place for such facilities.
But if the Adgex is a public Australian, those plants should be also located in Australia.
There some well-known companies who design their goods in native country, and assemble in China. And that's much more cheaper.
I'm not sure, but China still seems to be the perfect place for such facilities.
But if the Adgex is a public Australian, those plants should be also located in Australia.
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: