Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 8. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

Not bad idea. To carry out an ICO you need money. You need to find an investor who will invest in the project.  It will be necessary to find out why the inventors do not conduct ICO Smiley
Their team needs people who will be engaged. It is a good way to find developers to create a new project.
I also like this idea. I think it could contribute to the development of scientific research.
So you think Adgex will get the hardcap before the ICO will end?
Activity: 126
The project is oriented to real business, therefore all calculations can be made in dollars, not paying particular attention to exchange rates.

You mean Australian dollars? By the way, what taxes are in Australia for such companies?
I do not know 100%, but I can assume that taxes for companies dealing with ecology and related topics are minimal.
That's twice more great, lower taxes and environmental care strategy makes Adgex interesting even more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
What are the main competitors with same idea running ICO now?
This in many ways and interested in the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The project is oriented to real business, therefore all calculations can be made in dollars, not paying particular attention to exchange rates.

You mean Australian dollars? By the way, what taxes are in Australia for such companies?
I do not know 100%, but I can assume that taxes for companies dealing with ecology and related topics are minimal.
Activity: 126

It is difficult to explain why in different countries there are different rules for business.
Environmental projects must be supported at the state level. The first place should be ecology and not profit. For an example. In European countries, waste is put into different boxes (glass, paper, food waste and etc.). And they are successfully processed. In Russia, all fall into one garbage container, and most of the waste is not processed and rot on the landfills.
Ecology gets a lot of damage, landfill owners get huge profits. Polygon owners will be up to the last to hinder recycling, because they will lose profits.
Garbage is a serious problem. Without state support it can not be solved.
It's not even about support, but for example in the concept of taxation. If garbage is more expensive to burn than recycle, then obviously the enterprises will be engaged in its processing.
As the developers of the project declare, they already have the support of the government. I think that if it is required this will be fixed at the legislative level.
Why did you start to connect Adgex and recycling wastes? Did they announced it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 10

It is difficult to explain why in different countries there are different rules for business.
Environmental projects must be supported at the state level. The first place should be ecology and not profit. For an example. In European countries, waste is put into different boxes (glass, paper, food waste and etc.). And they are successfully processed. In Russia, all fall into one garbage container, and most of the waste is not processed and rot on the landfills.
Ecology gets a lot of damage, landfill owners get huge profits. Polygon owners will be up to the last to hinder recycling, because they will lose profits.
It's not even about support, but for example in the concept of taxation. If garbage is more expensive to burn than recycle, then obviously the enterprises will be engaged in its processing.
As the developers of the project declare, they already have the support of the government. I think that if it is required this will be fixed at the legislative level.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

Quite right. Everything depends on the policy of the state. In my country craftsmen invented automobile engines on water, engines that work on waste, but it turned out to be of no use to anyone.
Maybe they should try to hold an ICO to attract investment?
Not bad idea. To carry out an ICO you need money. You need to find an investor who will invest in the project.  It will be necessary to find out why the inventors do not conduct ICO Smiley
copper member
Activity: 70

Does Adgex is going to participate for wasting recycling technologies?
I think I don't understand your question. Ask different way please
copper member
the project looks promising both on the legal side and on the technical side, but I can not understand one thing. Tell me, why do you need a bl?
Sorry, bl?
Seems that question was : Tell me, why do you need a blockchain?
We do not use blockchain as technology. We use ICO as more profitable investment way
Activity: 154

Does Adgex is going to participate for wasting recycling technologies?
Activity: 154
the project looks promising both on the legal side and on the technical side, but I can not understand one thing. Tell me, why do you need a bl?
Sorry, bl?
Seems that question was : Tell me, why do you need a blockchain?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The fact that your company ADGEX has been operating on the market for more than 6 years, is an official company and you have a license to work from the Australian government, these are very good and reliable factors in favor of your project. Tell me in which sectors of the economy your company works and what does it do?
Activity: 686
Merit: 227

Thats the evolution as it is, weak projects with bad ideas will end its life, but strong and good will collect even more money, than they are needed.
Unsuccessful projects also raise money. Good projects may not receive enough funding.
Activity: 103
Wonderfull project and good teem.. your teem very
god..I am so happy for this airdrop.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Last news: we are finishing our work with personal cabinet, today everything is going to be cool. Team is getting ready for press-conference and China road-tour.  
When the access to the personal cabinet will be open? What will it have functionality at the moment?
I think you're not the only one waiting for this moment. I'm also interested in this information.
copper member
Sorry, bl?
copper member
When I can receive my tokens if I send coins to your wallet? After the end of ICO?
AGE Tokens are sent during 12 hours after you purchase them.
Yes. Thank you!
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

In general, everything depends on the project. The size of the discount is not so much important. Many projects carry airdrops and nothing terrible with the price does not happen.
I think these are different things. An investor who has bought at a discount will start to record profits earlier.
Where did you get such confidence? Real investors hold the asset no less than 3 years.
I have not once observed such situations. Different investors have different goals. Besides, someone wants to fix a part of the profit immediately.
Activity: 168

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: