Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 5. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Does Adgex is going to sell their technologies to other companies?
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

But, no other projects can say the same about them, government support is a great bonus.
Yes. This can bring a lot of profit to early investors.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
Do you have any video commercials?
You can find videos on the official site https://adgex.io. Also in the section of white paper you will find even more videos.
It would be nice if the team made a detailed video on each product. I would be interested in this even from a technical point of view.
Have you watched these videos?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hppXAl3EAsg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ4KP_H0Xh0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTjXkzkFSXg
Good video, but for some reason little views
Activity: 126
You can find videos on the official site https://adgex.io. Also in the section of white paper you will find even more videos.
It would be nice if the team made a detailed video on each product. I would be interested in this even from a technical point of view.
I second it, video clips can be very useful to represent Adgex products.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
The global market volume for such business model is not less than $ 175 000 000 000 along with a full absence of competitors. 
How big is the part of the market you can get with your project?
Even if at the moment there are no competitors, then they will necessarily appear, such are the laws of the market. You have to be ready for this.
The main thing is to succeed in this market and have an advantage over them.
Do you have any ideas how to be more successful at the ICO now? It was said before that even revolution idea is not enough to guarantee the success.
I think there are a lot of good ideas. For success is important advertising and quality work of the team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
What makes you unique? Hope for the proper explanation
First of all, we’d like to emphasize the safety of our ICO.
The investment safety is based on four key success factors of our ICO.

First Key Success Factor
ADGEX is an Australian Public Company.

Today Australia is one of the most progressive countries in the context of legal crypto currency regulations.

Since the 1st of July 2017 crypto currency in Australia has been granted the status equal to traditional money, meaning that all of the crypto transactions in Australia are made in the same strict accordance with effective legislation as all other monetary operations. It significantly reduces the investor’s risks of participating in the ADGEX ICO.

Second Key Success Factor
ADGEX is not a start-up company.

ADGEX looks back at a 6-year background. During this time the Company’s team designed and produced readymade commercial-scale samples, meaning that all ADGEX products are ready for flow production.

Third Key Factor
ADGEX is registered as a public company with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission and is able to legally issue company securities and attract investments. After the ICO is completed, every participant will have the opportunity to change his tokens to ordinary company shares.

Fourth Key Success Factor
The AGE token is not associated with a particular single project; it is linked to the Company itself.

Within the scope of the ICO, ADGEX is introducing 3 unique Projects at once: greenBLAZE, energyBRICK and VITIM. At the same time, the development prospects of ADGEX are not limited by these 3 Projects. ADGEX is a business integrator and developer of sustainable breakthrough technologies. Once the first ICO round is completed, the Company is planning to roll out the next exclusive projects and products.
An excellent presentation of the project, it's strange that people do not read it on the first page of the thread.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
Activity: 126
Some investors are only interested in speculative price increase, they don't care about future of the projects.
Such investors should also be on the market, they provide the necessary liquidity.
I bet, 90% of investors here want to get a quick buck.
Activity: 336
I would like to hear the team's opinion on this matter, maybe they work in this direction.
I do not think that this information will be published by the team before the conclusion of specific agreements. As soon as something happens, we will immediately see the announcement.
In this case, we will wait for official information in addition to the one that is now on the project's website.
Activity: 364
Some investors are only interested in speculative price increase, they don't care about future of the projects.
Such investors should also be on the market, they provide the necessary liquidity.
Activity: 154
Activity: 154
Yes, tax deductions or even the financing of individual projects by the state can greatly contribute to the success of the project.
I would like to hear the team's opinion on this matter, maybe they work in this direction.
I do not think that this information will be published by the team before the conclusion of specific agreements. As soon as something happens, we will immediately see the announcement.
What kind of specific agreements it should be?
Activity: 476
You are right, this project is promising in terms of real work. Although many investors will try to speculate on it.
I bet they will play the long investment scenario, it's more profitable coz of Adgex plans.
If we are talking about large investments, then only one option is real - long-term investments. In the beginning, there will be no necessary liquidity for speculations in large volumes.
Activity: 588
Yes, tax deductions or even the financing of individual projects by the state can greatly contribute to the success of the project.

I bet they will play the long investment scenario, it's more profitable coz of Adgex plans.
I think it can talk about the seriousness of the project. No calculation for a speculative price increase
It takes time to implement really serious innovations. So I think that such investments are better at revealing themselves in the long term.
You are right, this project is promising in terms of real work. Although many investors will try to speculate on it.
Now is the time when the development of technology can gain very high speed. Prohibition can be expensive.
Prohibiton if what? Technology developing?
i want to ask about the price of it
1000 Tokens «AGE» = USD 4.05
Or you are asking something else price?
Activity: 28
 i want to ask about the price of it
copper member
Activity: 70
What makes you unique? Hope for the proper explanation
First of all, we’d like to emphasize the safety of our ICO.
The investment safety is based on four key success factors of our ICO.

First Key Success Factor
ADGEX is an Australian Public Company.

Today Australia is one of the most progressive countries in the context of legal crypto currency regulations.

Since the 1st of July 2017 crypto currency in Australia has been granted the status equal to traditional money, meaning that all of the crypto transactions in Australia are made in the same strict accordance with effective legislation as all other monetary operations. It significantly reduces the investor’s risks of participating in the ADGEX ICO.

Second Key Success Factor
ADGEX is not a start-up company.

ADGEX looks back at a 6-year background. During this time the Company’s team designed and produced readymade commercial-scale samples, meaning that all ADGEX products are ready for flow production.

Third Key Factor
ADGEX is registered as a public company with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission and is able to legally issue company securities and attract investments. After the ICO is completed, every participant will have the opportunity to change his tokens to ordinary company shares.

Fourth Key Success Factor
The AGE token is not associated with a particular single project; it is linked to the Company itself.

Within the scope of the ICO, ADGEX is introducing 3 unique Projects at once: greenBLAZE, energyBRICK and VITIM. At the same time, the development prospects of ADGEX are not limited by these 3 Projects. ADGEX is a business integrator and developer of sustainable breakthrough technologies. Once the first ICO round is completed, the Company is planning to roll out the next exclusive projects and products.
Pages:
Jump to: