Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 35. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Strategy No 3.
CAPITALIZATION GROWTH THROUGH REASSESSMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY

Initially the intellectual property of the Company has been undervalued. After the ICO Projects have been launched, ADGEX will carry out a revaluation of the Intellectual Property. Preliminary data show that this will lift Company value to a new dimension.
For the sake of what will the valuation be revalued? In order to sell patents? Or to understand the overall capitalization of the campaign with regard to intangible assets?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
can i find profiles of your developers teams in any social medias? WHy you not share this link for community
Hi, try to get those links here https://adgex.io
They have “ Our Team” page with linkedin links.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
can i find profiles of your developers teams in any social medias? WHy you not share this link for community
Activity: 154
Do you cooperate with some motor oil producers to provide ERC Technology to them, or you are exclusive distributors?
Activity: 168
ADGEX looks back at a 6-year background. During this time the Company’s team designed and produced readymade commercial-scale samples, meaning that all ADGEX products are ready for flow production.
Can you tell more about your experience. Thanks a lot.
ADGEX is a scientific engineering Company with a portfolio of unique game-changing technologies on level 6.0. The Company has exclusive rights to a number of technological solutions in the fields of machinery, energy and microelectronics.
Where can I learn more about this? This portfolio is designed in the form of patents or some already working samples?
You can view all information about our products at our official website - adgex.io. We've got already working samples which are ready to mass production!
Do you have any videos about them? Or maybe you have a got a youtube channel?
What are the dates of the ISO? I did not find this information on the site.
ICO Stage starts on 24th of June till hardcap reaching.
What happens if the hard cap is not reached in 2 months? Or for 3, etc.?
If I got you right, they have no ICO end date? Like EOS? That's weird.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
What happens if the hard cap is not reached in 2 months? Or for 3, etc.?
copper member
Activity: 70
ADGEX is a scientific engineering Company with a portfolio of unique game-changing technologies on level 6.0. The Company has exclusive rights to a number of technological solutions in the fields of machinery, energy and microelectronics.
Where can I learn more about this? This portfolio is designed in the form of patents or some already working samples?
You can view all information about our products at our official website - adgex.io. We've got already working samples which are ready to mass production!
copper member
copper member
Fourth key success factor.
The AGE token is not associated with a particular single project; it is linked to the Company itself.
Within the scope of the ICO, ADGEX is introducing 3 unique Projects at once: greenBLAZE, energyBRICK and VITIM. At the same time, the development prospects of ADGEX are not limited by these 3 Projects. ADGEX is a business integrator and developer of sustainable breakthrough technologies. Once the first ICO round is completed, the Company is planning to roll out the next exclusive projects and products.
It turns out that if I take part in ICO and then decide to change tokens for shares, I will receive shares of not only these three projects, but others that will be implemented on this platform?
You are absolutely right!
Activity: 336
copper member
Interesting idea. I hope you can implement it. I will keep track of your project. Perhaps I will invest in the future.
Thank you! Stay tuned.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Dubiously.white paper is very muddy, to the point and not finished reading.Googling very different reviews about this.
copper member
I looked at the project site, I can not understand - where is the main office of the company? In Australia or in Russia?
The main office is located in Australia, North Sydney
copper member
Each ICO participant will have the right to exchange the Tokens to ordinary Company shares
If I am not an Australian citizen, how can I do this?
You will have to send your tokens through smartcontact to our special wallet where your tokens will be frozen until you sign stock papers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Interesting idea. I hope you can implement it. I will keep track of your project. Perhaps I will invest in the future.
Activity: 178
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to use yr platform as a guarantor when concluding agreements with bloggers? it’s very interesting for me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Will the token be considered a stock? If so, how will it be placed on exchanges, some exchanges avoid trading such tokens due to possible problems with regulators.
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: