Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 29. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In relation to the engineering sector, does the company also have a license to operate in the civil engineering area? Pre-sale need data verification?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hello,  I'm so interested in your project.  I want to know more about  eco-friendly infrastructural products, which you will provide. could you give some examples?  thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Marketing & Bounty – 5,12%
That’s too much tokens, isn’t it?
it can attract more community to project. It will make some FOMO
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Interestingly, if the hard cap is not closed quickly, then how will the tokens be distributed, the project will be implemented, etc.
hope that they will clarify it untill crowdsale will started
Activity: 476
It is interesting to read comments, in some topics, users are dissatisfied with the fact that there is no information about the project, and in others, on the contrary, the fact that the project has too much information in Google  Grin
This is quite reasonable. People check any information and want maximum transparency. As I understand all the information at this time is relevant.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
So ico can have three stages?
No, the number of projects being implemented depends on the amount of money collected at one ICO.
Activity: 588
Interestingly, if the hard cap is not closed quickly, then how will the tokens be distributed, the project will be implemented, etc.
Most likely, a phased implementation of the project will be carried out, three different products can be implemented separately.
I wonder how in this case will be considered profit - separately for each project?
Activity: 910
That’s too much tokens, isn’t it?
I would say that this is very small. 2% on the bounty campaign is normal, but marketing usually stands out 10 times more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
It is interesting to read comments, in some topics, users are dissatisfied with the fact that there is no information about the project, and in others, on the contrary, the fact that the project has too much information in Google  Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
You have an interesting token distribution.
ICO Crowdsale – 85,23%
Advisors – 8,52%
Market-Ready-Product – 1,13%

The team will not have tokens after the end of ICO. Don't you think this is a risky distribution?
because their are already have shares of this campaign. This tokens also will bw swaped on shares
Or maybe team's work have been paid in dollars.
You are doubletime right. ADGEX Limited already issued shares, and yes, you will be able to swap tokens in to shares.
I am not familiar with Australian law. How does the exchange of tokens for shares occur? It turns out that the company will need to issue additional shares.
No, tokens tied to our shares which already issued
What percentage of the company's shares are tokens issued?
How many percent of shares do you need to participate in the shareholders' council?
Activity: 686
ICO Crowdsale – 85,23%
Advisors – 8,52%

The team will not have tokens after the end of ICO. Don't you think this is a risky distribution?
Good question. I would also like to hear the answer to it.
copper member
Activity: 70
ICO Crowdsale – 85,23%
Advisors – 8,52%

because their are already have shares of this campaign. This tokens also will bw swaped on shares
You are doubletime right. ADGEX Limited already issued shares, and yes, you will be able to swap tokens in to shares.
I am not familiar with Australian law. How does the exchange of tokens for shares occur? It turns out that the company will need to issue additional shares.
No, tokens tied to our shares which already issued
Merit: 227
ICO Crowdsale – 85,23%
Advisors – 8,52%

I think the team looks reliable. But why it does not distinguish part of the tokens for themselves is not clear.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
ICO Crowdsale – 85,23%
Advisors – 8,52%

Activity: 630
Merit: 101
ICO Crowdsale – 85,23%
Advisors – 8,52%

I do not think that it's worth worrying about this. But I think that they should own a part of the tokens.
copper member
Activity: 6
Thirty minutes of research turned up this...

Interesting research. There is something to think about.

More than interesting.

Any company that would sell a standard flashlight as some cutting edge self charging technological marvel are scammers.

http://revolution-green.com/update-3-adgex-flashlight-powered-by-earths-magnetic-field/

Who would be foolish enough to throw money at a company with that on their record?

I'd love to see ADGEX comment on the ELFE now that I have brought it up. In my opinion, Adgex is simply a vehicle purposed to suck investment money out of people. At first look it appears all flash and fancy, yet behind the curtain it's simply a giant cash vacuum filling the pockets of the company administrators.

http://revolution-green.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/adgex-flashlight-free-energy.jpg
We are registered with ASIC – the Australian Securities and Investment Commission which allows us to legally issue securities and raise investments.
Is there some link to database of ASIC?
I, too, would be interested to see it. I hope the team will provide this information in the future.
copper member
ICO Crowdsale – 85,23%
Advisors – 8,52%

Pages:
Jump to: