Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 37. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The AGE token is ERC-20 based, isn't it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
where i can check some terms of your ICO. I mean token price, indididual caps and etc. I didnt see this in your topic
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
How do you feel about the Russian market? Do you plan to expand cooperation with Russian companies?
copper member
Activity: 70
Nice to see one ICO that seems legit. Do you have a bounty thread?
We can't lauch bounty because of limited tokens emission. But, we have refferal programm: 3% in ETH
What is the total token emission?
More than 13 billions. You can view exact figure at our WhitePaper
Activity: 154
We can't lauch bounty because of limited tokens emission. But, we have refferal programm: 3% in ETH
What is the total token emission?
Activity: 28
That sounds interesting. Can I use ur token for buying ADGEX company's stocks?
copper member
I am interested in this project as well after reading the available information on page first. Total maximum supply also is very reasonable if all the tokens get sold.

Thank you for your interest! Stay tuned.
Activity: 98
I am interested in this project as well after reading the available information on page first. Total maximum supply also is very reasonable if all the tokens get sold.
copper member
Activity: 60
copper member
When will your Pre ICO end?
24th of June - ICO stage start.
Activity: 168
When will your Pre ICO end?
copper member
wow project ADGEX is a project that provides environmentally friendly infrastructure products, which do not cause damage to the environment. this project is very noble, I like this project. Good luck Wink
Thank you! Stay tuned.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
wow project ADGEX is a project that provides environmentally friendly infrastructure products, which do not cause damage to the environment. this project is very noble, I like this project. Good luck Wink
copper member
How does Australian goverment regulate blockchain companies?
Today Australia is one of the most progressive countries in the context of legal crypto currency regulations. Blockchain companies are regulated by ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission). We are registered with ASIC which allows us to legally issue securities and raise investments.
How does Australian goverment regulate blockchain companies?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
Do you have backers, partners? It is probably the best advertisement for any ICO to have legit backers/partners.
copper member
Do you have backers, partners? It is probably the best advertisement for any ICO to have legit backers/partners.
Our main partner - Government of Australia. We've been included in to government programm for continent gardering. You call view all papers on our official website.
copper member
Hello, Just noticed your topic. Do you have a website?
Yes - adgex.io
Hello, Just noticed your topic. Do you have a website?
Pages:
Jump to: