Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 36. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Fourth key success factor.
The AGE token is not associated with a particular single project; it is linked to the Company itself.
Within the scope of the ICO, ADGEX is introducing 3 unique Projects at once: greenBLAZE, energyBRICK and VITIM. At the same time, the development prospects of ADGEX are not limited by these 3 Projects. ADGEX is a business integrator and developer of sustainable breakthrough technologies. Once the first ICO round is completed, the Company is planning to roll out the next exclusive projects and products.
It turns out that if I take part in ICO and then decide to change tokens for shares, I will receive shares of not only these three projects, but others that will be implemented on this platform?
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I looked at the project site, I can not understand - where is the main office of the company? In Australia or in Russia?
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
for the sake of the development of ICO systematically this if very have a great hope to be successful. but the team had to work harder to get to embody a system that has been created. If the ICO is a success then it will be a good start for Australia to begin to develop crypto.
We will work hard in order that our projects have been realized and served for the benefit of the nature and the cryptoworld. Stay tuned!
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
I always liked ecological projects. I would like that there would be more of them and they actively developed. You are doing an important job.
Activity: 588
Each ICO participant will have the right to exchange the Tokens to ordinary Company shares
If I am not an Australian citizen, how can I do this?
copper member
I always liked ecological projects. I would like that there would be more of them and they actively developed. You are doing an important job.
We really appreciate it! Stay tuned.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I heard that Australia is actively developing crypto-currencies. I think this project has a future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
for the sake of the development of ICO systematically this if very have a great hope to be successful. but the team had to work harder to get to embody a system that has been created. If the ICO is a success then it will be a good start for Australia to begin to develop crypto.
copper member
what capitalization does your company already have? and how many shares will be issued?
More than 930 000 000 common voting shares are issued
Activity: 910
Nice to see one ICO that seems legit. Do you have a bounty thread?
We can't lauch bounty because of limited tokens emission. But, we have refferal programm: 3% in ETH
In addition to participating in the referral program, there are no other options to advertise your project and receive a reward? Maybe you provide a set of signatures (for the forum) with ref links?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
what capitalization does your company already have? and how many shares will be issued?
copper member
How do you feel about the Russian market? Do you plan to expand cooperation with Russian companies?
We focused our buisness on Australian market. No, we do not plan any cooperations with Russian companies.
copper member
Where are you going to list your coin? Any negotiations so far?
We are planning to list our coin on the leading platforms, but because of distabled situation on the market, we can't give you concrete information. All negotiations will start at final stages of our ICO.
copper member
will be there any KYC/AML procedure for investors? Or everyone can participate in your ICO without any KYC?
I'm not sure, but KYC seems to be necessity. Or Australia have another rules?
Yes, we will have KYC procedure for investors.
Activity: 126
will be there any KYC/AML procedure for investors? Or everyone can participate in your ICO without any KYC?
I'm not sure, but KYC seems to be necessity. Or Australia have another rules?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Activity: 126
Where are you going to list your coin? Any negotiations so far?
copper member
where i can check some terms of your ICO. I mean token price, indididual caps and etc. I didnt see this in your topic
You can view all this information at our official website - adgex.io
copper member
copper member
That sounds interesting. Can I use ur token for buying ADGEX company's stocks?
Every tokenholder will be able to change tokens in to company stocks within the Australian law.
Pages:
Jump to: