Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE-$20 mln] Budbo 2.0-supply chain management on a LEGAL global CANNABIS - page 2. (Read 43355 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Sales success, the next step is to develop the system, the cannabis supply chain programmed work. It takes a long time to operate.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
budbo compared to other ICOs that came out at the same time... doing pretty damn good if you ask me. the alt market crashed hard. comments like these. just put in a buy for more budbo...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
as I understand, now there is some delay with the release of version 2. I hope very soon the situation will clear up - within a month or two.
Activity: 756
Look at paragon....could be in the midst of that fiasco.   Take stock that Budbo execs are taking time to get it right, and do it right. Anyone knocking their approach just needs to open their eyes and look around at the environment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
In reality BUBO didn't hit 'blockchain' till April. Meaning token creation & exchange to be traded. It's been 10 weeks since anything could have been done with the token, and the only thing even ABLE to be done with it is just trade it as you would a baseball card after opening the pack
Activity: 889
Merit: 60
So they are sued by stock holders and not token holders? No wonder that LaneAxis is not listing...
Any updates on v2 and the lawsuit?

I am out of the loop, what is this lawsuit?
Activity: 755
Merit: 501
Any updates on v2 and the lawsuit?
Activity: 630
In December, the developers intended to announce the beta version of BUDBO. Now they are updating the site. I look forward to the news - but the wait has been somewhat delayed.

I understand that BUDBO is a utility of tokens, and its value is determined by its use on the platform. Until Budbo 2.0 is launched, BUBO has no value, and its value is determined only by speculative issues (as long as there is no interest among speculators). I hope that after updating the site and providing information on the development process, the situation will improve. In the meantime, you have to wait, endure and hope.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
In December, the developers intended to announce the beta version of BUDBO. Now they are updating the site. I look forward to the news - but the wait has been somewhat delayed.
Merit: 259
We stand for the legalization of cannabis let get medicated with the green plant and stop the stress of getting pills.  Budbo is definitely not dead. Very much alive, just no volume which we knew would be the case
How does this differ from your Laneaxis Project?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Bubo is a utility coin with the blockchain is yet to be released. So the price is irrelevant til the blockchain is released and utilized.  We still on track to release v2 in Dec

All depends on how good the solution is to solving a problem and then how well that solution is marketed. Also the level of partnerships Budbo has developed during this 'off-season" will influence the price greatly.
Merit: 259
Need HUGE partnerships, and actual use cases. This is a Longshot pipedream that most likely won't last. Just need to be real and say it like it is. I look foward to seeing what in store.It really does seem like great timing if it does come out soon.
Guys at bubo are developing something.  If they show up here to hold our hand, wipe away tears and give us meaningless updates, ppl may feel better about having put money out,  but it will change nothing.  It will equate to a giant waste of their time.  Moreover,  if the price of the coin doesn't double or more,  ppl will revert to bashing bubo all over again.
Activity: 630
Continue to hear all of the positive thoughts and love of the company’s developments in this group chat which always includes defending the company and the management (which I’m a big fan of) however, I very rarely see any daily trading volume of more than a couple of hundred dollars worth.
How long can you wait for app? They are the one who broke the roadmap. I’ve been waiting for 5 months. How long should I wait for v2? 5 years?

My thoughts are this, I would rather wait 5 years for the best product than 5 months for less.  In addition to that, I would rather have them wait for a strong bull run to launch than to launch during a bear.  There are very few people in the world fomoing into projects right Now so even if they kept us briefed what does it really do.  So to sum it up, I want them to do it right AND wait until the market is ready.  I’m fine with waiting as long as that takes and I’ll continue to accumulate until then.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Budbo was built for pot industry. If there was one reason to have blockchain the pot industry is perfect for blockchain. I wonder if there is a chance they partner with another blockchain company .
Mass is definitely an area to look out, their retail market is just getting started. the second phil scott is out of office in VT (i think hell be reelected because hes a decent moderate republican) well get a retail market too
Pages:
Jump to: