Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 167. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
SatoshiDice.com
Sent in another email, Just want to see my transaction history to confirm it checks with my deposit history+betting history as I'm sure a deposit is missing and no reply so far for my emails/PM's... Still waiting however.

Sorry about the delay with this, our back-end has to have some updates too before everything is back to normal and I can help you with these deposits. Everything is planned to be done and functional tomorrow, and I will be able to help you check the transactions!

UPDATE (January 18): We're just making some final changes to the server, we believe the block chain game will be back and processing bets before midnight UTC!
So is it working already yet? , just sent in a PM...

Yes!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Sent in another email, Just want to see my transaction history to confirm it checks with my deposit history+betting history as I'm sure a deposit is missing and no reply so far for my emails/PM's... Still waiting however.

Sorry about the delay with this, our back-end has to have some updates too before everything is back to normal and I can help you with these deposits. Everything is planned to be done and functional tomorrow, and I will be able to help you check the transactions!

UPDATE (January 18): We're just making some final changes to the server, we believe the block chain game will be back and processing bets before midnight UTC!
So is it working already yet? , just sent in a PM...
SatoshiDice.com
We have just fixed an issue where cash outs were not being sent out. This has been corrected and cash outs are again processed instantly. We are sending out the delayed cash outs within the next hour!
SatoshiDice.com
Am I the only one that gets 2/3 seconds delay on my rolls? This site was easily the fastest, but  not right now...DDoS going on?

We're currently not experiencing any lag, please let us know in PM if you experience it again!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Nice looking site Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Am I the only one that gets 2/3 seconds delay on my rolls? This site was easily the fastest, but  not right now...DDoS going on?

Works quick for me... maybe you are located in North Korea dialup wifi satellite coaxial link?
SatoshiDice.com
what is the current max bet / max win here?

Currently, bets that have a profit of 4 or less are allowed. We are increasing this a lot in the next update!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
what is the current max bet / max win here?
Am I the only one that gets 2/3 seconds delay on my rolls? This site was easily the fastest, but  not right now...DDoS going on?

Thanks! will be waiting for that, Best of luck.

Seems to me that the block chain betting is there and running along just fine. Just max bets are kinda low but it's working.

Thanks! will be waiting for that, Best of luck.
SatoshiDice.com

SatoshiDice.com
The block chain betting game is still down. Bets will be processed once we get the server back online. Sorry about the delay.

any eta on when it will return?, and if not, is it possible to cancel a bet

We're trying to boot the server right now but there are connectivity issues and it's hard to know when we manage to solve it. Bets can't be cancelled.

You have no idea when the server will be up, and you can't cancel any bets despite the fact they havn't been rolled or processed yet?

*sigh*

The system does not have support for this, but theoretically we could sign a transaction that uses the unspent input from your bet and send the coins back to you. When the bet later is being processed, it would fail to create the return transaction since the input from the bet has already been spent. We hope to be able to bring the server back tomorrow morning so that block chain bets can be processed normally.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
The block chain betting game is still down. Bets will be processed once we get the server back online. Sorry about the delay.

We're trying to boot the server right now but there are connectivity issues and it's hard to know when we manage to solve it. Bets can't be cancelled.

You have no idea when the server will be up, and you can't cancel any bets despite the fact they havn't been rolled or processed yet?

*sigh*
SatoshiDice.com

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469

SatoshiDice.com
SatoshiDice.com
The site is back now, sorry that it took so long!

okay, thanks for the infomation.
is there something new here ?

Nothing new for now, but we are working on updates.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
it not working for me, i think after sometime will work,
deposit and withdraw buttons not working for me.
Jump to: