Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 170. (Read 495680 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
even have som cunt down background voice.

I'll ask my man BBmmBB if he'll do it. He's the biggest one I know.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Graphics and UI is The best of best
I wish to find a past reputation
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
SatoshiDice.com
We have now activated the Winning and Losing Streaks tabs again, as well as winning streaks on the Leader Boards.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
i think i saw the leaderboards being bugged. i was rolling and minding my own business and looking at the leaderboards on another screen. i was then surprised that the leaderboards were reset a few seconds before the actual timer went down to 0. and then the friggin timer stood still instead of starting to count the new day. you should sync all this stuff and even have som count down background voice or make it possible to see the count down while spinning at the same time.
Activity: 92
Thanks Smiley

I keep track of it by getting the stats automatically every 15 mins and calculate it from the last 7 days of data.

But currently I am not yet showing a "weekly" history or something like that. You can see some daily history on the "Graphs" page though, and also on the specific detail pages like: http://dicesites.com/satoshidice
a bit off topic, but the dicesites.com footer you have doesn't display correctly in firefox... the bottom line is missing and it looks a bit weird.

it was also a good idea to put the sites that allow investing at the top, (and show great stats for them of course).

Which brings up the question: When, if ever will SatoshiDice allow investments? and what happened to the affiliate program?
Activity: 119
Thanks Smiley

I keep track of it by getting the stats automatically every 15 mins and calculate it from the last 7 days of data.

But currently I am not yet showing a "weekly" history or something like that. You can see some daily history on the "Graphs" page though, and also on the specific detail pages like: http://dicesites.com/satoshidice
a bit off topic, but the dicesites.com footer you have doesn't display correctly in firefox... the bottom line is missing and it looks a bit weird.

it was also a good idea to put the sites that allow investing at the top, (and show great stats for them of course).
Thanks Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Thanks Smiley

Is the cryptobetting index ranking a big deal in the bitcoin gambling world?

I don't see how it could be because the number of rolls data used there is quite easy to fake. Only blockchain games like the old satoshidice or luckyb.it can be verified through the blockchain. Also some dice sites allow zero satoshi rolls and this could increase the stats quite a bit.

How were you ranked in cryptobetting index?

They are ranked on that site. Far down on the page, though. Seems like the 7M bets on satoshidice is just not enough to appear high up in the list.
I made an overview site for only dice sites (see my signature.) Sites are ranked on total wagered. However I only list off-chain sites ATM so the SatoshiDice stats are only for the off-chain part. They are rising very fast though (considering the off-chain part has been around for like a month.)

On the "Weekly Top 10" they are #3 with 1,540 BTC wagered in a week, but the #2 only has 144 BTC more so that is pretty close.

I am still planning to add a separate on-chain page where SD will be obviously first Tongue

Impressive site, NLNico! How do keep track of the last weeks stats of the sites?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner

I don't see how it could be because the number of rolls data used there is quite easy to fake. Only blockchain games like the old satoshidice or luckyb.it can be verified through the blockchain. Also some dice sites allow zero satoshi rolls and this could increase the stats quite a bit.

They are ranked on that site. Far down on the page, though. Seems like the 7M bets on satoshidice is just not enough to appear high up in the list.
I made an overview site for only dice sites (see my signature.) Sites are ranked on total wagered. However I only list off-chain sites ATM so the SatoshiDice stats are only for the off-chain part. They are rising very fast though (considering the off-chain part has been around for like a month.)

On the "Weekly Top 10" they are #3 with 1,540 BTC wagered in a week, but the #2 only has 144 BTC more so that is pretty close.

I am still planning to add a separate on-chain page where SD will be obviously first Tongue

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Activity: 112

SatoshiDice.com
The Winning Streaks and Losing Streaks tabs are now working again; there's for example Hacker06310 that won 31.49 in the Most Profit winning streak option.

There was also a slight problem with time synchronization that caused a time difference between the the servers. New rolls ended up 40 seconds in the future but this has been corrected now.
Activity: 616
Some house edges to compare with
Slot Machines:   2%-15%
Roulette:           1.76%
Keno:                25%-29%   
Blackjack Vegas rules and perfect play: 0.28%

Some other house edges to compare with:

moneypot.com: 0.5% - 1%, based on chance of winning
safedice.com: 1%, but changing soon to 0.5% for small bets
primedice.com: 1%
prcdice.eu: 1%
bitdice.me: 1%
bikinidice.com: 1%
satoshidice.com: 1.9%

I would question your roulette number. For a 1 zero wheel the edge is 1/37th of 100%, and for 2 zero wheels it's 2/38th of 100%:

>>> 1/37
2.7027%

>>> 2/38
5.2631%

Where do you get 1.76%? That would be the edge for a wheel with about 100 / 1.76 = 56.8 numbers on it, one of which was a zero.
satoshidice is the original. I'm happy to pay a bit higher fee for betting there
Activity: 154
where auto bet button here? Wink

Is it worth it to use the autobet button here?

Autobetting could be very useful if you want to aim for the "Most unlikely win" daily 0.1 btc prize. Smiley

We were using an auto clicker at one point when stress testing the site. It could be used for placing lots of bets and catch leader board positions too. We will add auto rolling with bet adjustment rules, sounds and many more neat things as soon as possible. If you wanna try the auto clicker, here it is: http://download.cnet.com/Auto-Clicker-by-Shocker/3000-2084_4-75742161.html

This auto clicker works perfectly, but when I click the winning streaks, it just says "No data to show here.".
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
nice update on an already great site! i'd like an auto roll option too!
SatoshiDice.com
you are mentioning lag free.how long does a normal roll take on average? because for me (tested on multiple browsers) it takes over 20-30 seconds before the result is shown

A normal placebet response looks something like this: "queryTimeInSeconds": 0.14136099815369

There were several DDoS attacks in the beginning and we are still working on optimizations in order to be able to guarantee a quick roll response.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Some house edges to compare with
Slot Machines:   2%-15%
Roulette:           1.76%
Keno:                25%-29%   
Blackjack Vegas rules and perfect play: 0.28%

Some other house edges to compare with:

moneypot.com: 0.5% - 1%, based on chance of winning
safedice.com: 1%, but changing soon to 0.5% for small bets
primedice.com: 1%
prcdice.eu: 1%
bitdice.me: 1%
bikinidice.com: 1%
satoshidice.com: 1.9%

I would question your roulette number. For a 1 zero wheel the edge is 1/37th of 100%, and for 2 zero wheels it's 2/38th of 100%:

>>> 1/37
2.7027%

>>> 2/38
5.2631%

Where do you get 1.76%? That would be the edge for a wheel with about 100 / 1.76 = 56.8 numbers on it, one of which was a zero.

He probably confused about roulette and those wheel games. SatoshiCircle has a house edge of 1.76%.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Please explain why the picture shows a girl holding her head?
Anything connected with dice game? or bitcoin? or gambling?
What she's doing is like massaging her head.

You mean the screenshot in OP? That logo hasn't been used for a long time, and the current SD logo is the one in SatoshiDICE_PR's avatar space.
Jump to: