Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM ALERT] ***********EMUNIE - CAUTION ADVISED************* - page 5. (Read 30944 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
nooo

I needed [email protected] email....that email server died today along with the webserver.

the client doesnt rely on those at all

So its your server's and not the web hosting server's that are down?

so the [email protected], how does access to that stop the OB1 release?Huh

there would be about 24hrs work left in OB1 max???

is that right?

Because if people are emailing me and there is no mail serve, then it will not be delivered nor can I pick it up. So even if I can't reply right away, people will get pissed and it will give a bad impression/create FUD ammo.

So email functional was #1 priority at the time
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
nooo

I needed [email protected] email....that email server died today along with the webserver.

so the [email protected], how does access to that stop the OB1 release?Huh

there would be about 24hrs work left in OB1 max???

is that right?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
one is mine and co-located the other is provided by them  Huh

Sorry, just making sure I understand what is happening:

Visin : "please don't spread lies. site is down, but not 'hacked'. we are working with the hosting provider now."

hamiltino asked :"Its been many hours and the web server is still down?"

Fuserleer replied: "It will continue to be until OB1 is ready, then we will bring the new servers up then.

OB1 is more important."

So I wasn't sure if the servers belonged to you or a hosting provider.

legendary
one is mine and co-located the other is provided by them  Huh
The servers that went down, do you physically own them or does a hosting company own them?
legendary
I'm not sure I am following or getting your point (its been a long long day)
So then they are your servers?
nooo

legendary
nooo

legendary
No, those servers are nothing to do with the client, so we can run without them

But email is pretty crucial as that went down also today, so had to spend time on getting that up again before anything else.

ok so client / servers needed for email at this time.....if I understand correctly.

any other functions, can we go without email?

e.g. its is OB1 so email may not have to function....
legendary
No, those servers are nothing to do with the client, so we can run without them

But email is pretty crucial as that went down also today, so had to spend time on getting that up again before anything else.
legendary
No, just valuable time taken up today dealing the server failures.  Meant I wasn't able to work on getting OB1 ready.

are the servers needed to run emunie, hatchers etc, can we go without them???
legendary
No, just valuable time taken up today dealing the server failures.  Meant I wasn't able to work on getting OB1 ready.
legendary
It will continue to be until OB1 is ready, then we will bring the new servers up then.

OB1 is more important.

???what does this mean I though OB1 was compiled and ready for all to start using?Huh

are the servers for hatchers is that why???
legendary
It will continue to be until OB1 is ready, then we will bring the new servers up then.

OB1 is more important.
Activity: 644
P2P The Planet!
Its been many hours and the web server is still down?  Undecided
legendary
This makes me to worry. Someone attacks all launched cryptos. We would better unite against common enemy, instead of insulting each other...

For once we agree 100%

But humans have been trying to get along for centuries now, so idealistic wishes of that nature just wont happen, which is very sad!

We don't need to have all humans on the same side, just the guys who are trying to build something genuine vs the assholes who can only criticise and/or rip people off.

TBH; I've got no definite idea which side of the fence eMunie (and Dan etc) fall on, but I got the impression that eMunie is a genuine effort.

I'm a fairly rabid NXT supporter (putting it mildly), we are a direct(ish) competitor to eMunie in the 2nd generation crypto space and we have had more than our fair share of attacks over the last 2 months, ranging from common trolling, FUD, and lies all the way up to DDos attacks on our infrastucture and directed hacking attempts against everything even slightly NXT related.  Not to mention the great sock puppet army......

So I can have some sympathy for eMunie right now. Good luck....

Have u guys got a TL:DR version of the story so far? Too lazy to read full thread.

Thanks

TL:DR  Claims and accusations of scam, that I am a liar, fraud, not who I say and am and false credentials.   I countered ever single one WITH evidence.  Today some more came, I posted a picture of my passport as someone was claiming I was taking the ID of another Dan Hughes.

Yet still, it continues.  So from now on I'll just be ignoring anymore claims and BS.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
This makes me to worry. Someone attacks all launched cryptos. We would better unite against common enemy, instead of insulting each other...

For once we agree 100%

But humans have been trying to get along for centuries now, so idealistic wishes of that nature just wont happen, which is very sad!

We don't need to have all humans on the same side, just the guys who are trying to build something genuine vs the assholes who can only criticise and/or rip people off.

TBH; I've got no definite idea which side of the fence eMunie (and Dan etc) fall on, but I got the impression that eMunie is a genuine effort.

I'm a fairly rabid NXT supporter (putting it mildly), we are a direct(ish) competitor to eMunie in the 2nd generation crypto space and we have had more than our fair share of attacks over the last 2 months, ranging from common trolling, FUD, and lies all the way up to DDos attacks on our infrastucture and directed hacking attempts against everything even slightly NXT related.  Not to mention the great sock puppet army......

So I can have some sympathy for eMunie right now. Good luck....

Have u guys got a TL:DR version of the story so far? Too lazy to read full thread.
Pages:
Jump to: